You stupid fucking retards. This board is representative of the bs in VA...

You stupid fucking retards. This board is representative of the bs in VA. This behavior has only created a worse environment in the U.S. for White people like myself to operate in and create very awkward situations for me as I live in a progressive area in the South.

I know your arguments about the evils of Jews and minorities as well as your absolutely completely credible sources but you must understand that the 'white race' has existed for a very small amount of time and will not continue to exist indefinitely.

I'm white. I believe most advancement in the past 500 years have been pioneered by white people. The white race is not special. White is a phenotypical trait. Whiteness will be phased out by environmental conditions or most likely diminished due 'race mixing' by 'race traitors'. Another possibility is that other ethnicities will develop lighter skin based on their exposure to the sun anyways... If there are any hold outs of pure Caucasian in a millennia they will be small communities that mean nothing on a societal level. I associate and work with many races of people. Asian, black, latino have hard working people and shitty people. I see what other cultures and ethnicities do in their own countries and to each other. These same things we see white people also do to each other. White people are equally trashy with a determining factor being poverty and infrastructure.

Why continue down this path? It's a waste of time and effort. Nothing of this mindset will contribute to our civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201311/dog-breeds-vulnerable-extinction-in-the-united-states?amp
sunarc.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the essay. I might read it later.

i doubt it. Do you really read anything?

20-30 words, OP.

You're right OP ill amend my evil ways and become a reformed racist. They were wrong about what they said about you sucking all of those dicks. Have a (you).

who gives a shit about "you"s as if it's an insult or commendation. I'm going to bed in 15 minutes to wageslave in the morning. Do you think all these white politicians have created an environment for white people to thrive? Do you really think that if you're white you are entitled to anything? We have to earn what we get just like everybody else. The best response i get tells me to get the fuck out.

>but you must understand that the 'white race' has existed for a very small amount of time and will not continue to exist indefinitely.
How long do you think evolution takes?

Do you think you're entitled to anything better?

Western culture is what's under attack, and white people are being openly targeted, attacked, and demonized through cultural indoctrination, campaigns of hate and blame, and literal racist laws that create preferential treatment for non-whites. All of these things are based on lies that use historical events as justification, which is funny since any nation's history is far worse than the short history of the US and we fought an absolutely brutal war in part to emancipate slaves.

It's this hypocritical campaign of lies that the political left are using to bring in thousands of immigrants that will vote Democrat and support this absolutely unacceptable racism and tyranny. Americans will never stand for this, and you can shove your 1st-grade level "progressive" rant right up your faggot asshole.

modern man is ~100k the cognitive revolution was about 70k years ago. Our species hasn't existed very long and in this time multiple races have arisen the majority of which have on par intellectual capability.

No. I hope that we can eventually cooperate enough that people won't have to worry about entitlement such as what race you're born into.

What is western culture? The U.S. is not separate from the rest of the world. Our history intermingles with that of others. We have all made terrible mistakes. We also fought AGAINST emancipating slaves

how many times has one opposing party accused the other of lying? they all lie, fabricate truths or fudge the numbers. If you believe there is an immigration crisis today under our strict immigration polices then you and your children are in for a very rude awakening

There is nothing wrong with wanting to protect and prevent the extinction of a breed of human. It is no different than protecting and preventing the extinction of a breed of dog.

psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201311/dog-breeds-vulnerable-extinction-in-the-united-states?amp

Welcome to the pit.

>I am white and in the south
>Niggers and marxists are harassing and threatening me
>because of other white people standing up for themselves
>They are justified to do this even though i explicitly state facts are on the side that would push back against them

instinct is something very difficult to consciously separate ourselves from however me must try to be rational and objective.

There are so many nazqueers here that demonize every single minority without realizing that since IQ is a bell curve, there are going to be plenty of normal blacks/mexicans/etc

I'd let my daughter date Tyrone or Pablo if he's a conservative with a respectable IQ

Cuck.

how were these southern white people standing up for themselves? please explain your ideology

>What is western culture? The U.S. is not separate from the rest of the world.
If you go to Africa and see some of them eating cow shit and drinking cow blood, that's definitely not western culture.
Or if you go to India and see them shit on the streets, that' not western culture either.
If you go to China and see them eat dogs, that's not western culture either.

If you can't tell the difference, get a brain.

The first part of your post was reasonable. The second part outed you as a cuck. Ever hear of a thing called separate but equal? Worked wonderfully in the past.

hahaha. You think I meant current third world countries? We are barely out of the industrial revolution. The U.S. comes from european powers and both europe and americans are embroiled in a history of filth.

This is perfectly rational. The different races (breeds) of human have varying strengths and weaknesses, intellectually and otherwise that are suited to differing environmental conditions.

For example, a race with extremely dark skin complexion (black) is at an environmental disadvantage the further away they are from the equator.

sunarc.org

A lack of biodiversity weakens the human species as a whole, making it more prone to an extinction-wide event.

NIGGERS OUT
THIS IS MY LAND
REEEEEEEEEEEE

i've got to go to bed, good luck

Moderates are such pathetic cowards. Conflict and hunting the jewish race and pedophile elites down will hone our senses and intelligence.

> I believe most advancement in the past 500 years have been pioneered by white people.

You're halfway there, user. The red pill almost swallows itself.

In relation to the charlottesville event?
First of all, this event proved that there is discrimination and government violence against the constitutional right of whites only
The mayor and all people in his periphery not only broke the law, but colluded with a domestic terrorist organization to harm people who simply wanted to exercise their first amendment right .

The reason they were there in the first place was extrmely clear- they felt that Lee statuebeing removed was a direct example of whites, their history and their inheritance being replaced and removed, to be given to people who did nothing to deserve it, and whose historically poor stewardship would certainly cause the end of said inheritance.

And that's only looking to the future. for a sourced list of all the ways in which whites (and any race, in a similar situation) are very adversely affected within their societies by any other races, see the link.
heartiste.wordpress . com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

You are part of the disease.

>this board is
bitch you have never lurked here and have no fucking clue what goes on in this eastern fillipino coconut carving forum. nigger.

>not understanding that current US society kowtows to minorities and walks on egg shells to not hurt their feelings
>not understanding that I could lose my job and any chance of getting another one if I said "nigger" while a Blackman can say that consequence free

You are blind and you are a drone if you don't see that is society is stacked against the white man. The only reason whites are still successful is they utilize the uncorrupted economic system of capitalism because it is color blind. It's clear you didn't come here to learn and are indeed a faggot