Why do white Americans desperately try to claim their 1/84 Native American blood while not even realizing most Mexicans...

Why do white Americans desperately try to claim their 1/84 Native American blood while not even realizing most Mexicans and southwest Indians are more than 50% amerindian. It pisses me off how some blonde haired blue eyed prick with 0.001% native blood thinks he's more American than someone that directly descended from the aboriginal inhabitants of North America

Why would whites try to be nigger tier?
No idea desu.

1/16 > 1/84

Because natives have rich culture and are the original inhabitants of this continent. Europeans and niggers are just invaders like how Muslims are invading Europe and replacing their population with their own people. Karma is a bitch ain't it :)

White people have been psyoped into thinking being white is bad. The next time I talk to a blue eyed white girl droning on about her Cherokee grandfather I'm going to lose my shit.

EVERY. FUCKING. WHITE BITCH.
you have blonde hair blue eyes and your great Great grandparents came here straight from Germany and you expect me to believe you are part native? It's ridiculous

Most southwest "indians" are just fat 3 foot tall mexicans that dont wear makeup. Id be surprised if they arent the relatives of conquistadors who just got lazy and moved in.

Hell im one of those 1/32 injun bloods and have more ethnicity than the people who claim it and im white as fuck.

It's getting so bad gene testing companies like 23andme have to write disclaimers about people thinking they have native blood and not finding any in the test. kek.

Short answer
College Applications

In 1/16. 23andme confirmed it.

Because honestly what American doesn't have huge respect and admiration for Native American culture? You can say all you want about them being primitive but they were some badass motherfuckers living off their land conquering other tribes. They had amazing art and culture, everyone I know has a lot of respect for natives

Sup Forums

Start Over.

Lets All Love Lain

I've never met anyone who wants to be native. They're seen as retarded drunks.

>white people explored the world and claimed resources that were better off in their hands
>just like how white people are currently paying minorities to move to their countries, dependent on white technology and welfare until whites get sick of them again
Lol

You've obviously never talked to a teenage white girl before

Link/screenshot?

>most southwest Indians are just Mexicans
You didn't get the point. Mexicans ARE natives. They are brown and have those facial features that native Americans had.

>some blonde haired blue eyed prick
You mean like this woman?

Like I said before,
COLLEGE APPLICATIONS EVERYONE!

Unlike the the rest of the world and its issues with who comes from where, we have pictures of our actual native populations and they arent modern day mexicans.

That's because modern day Mexicans are mixed with Spanish conquerers and Native American injuns are mixed with English conquerors. Honestly do you think Mexicans are all just spaniards? A lot of them are yes but most of them are more injun

Kek. They even tried to let those liberal hippies down softly by saying "with every generation the genetic markers go away"

So what youre saying is theyre like 1/32 indian.

You actually think two huge continents had exactly the same type of people? Natives aren't turbomanlets like Mexicans are.

They are both fat manlets trust me I know plenty. The thing Native Americans all came here from a very small population from Siberia. The whole North American continent has the same haplogroup of natives. Genetics don't lie