Okay Sup Forums apparently Baked Alaska is going to be disabled

When your stupid as fuck and lose your eye sight....
Apparently Baked Alaskas LARPING wasn't enough, now he should actually start to care about white folk and not just get 600 bucks a day for talking about nothing. Even though I see him as a massive faggot, larper, we should send Keks will his way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo
youtu.be/iNN2aU3ADdM
heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/the-cathedral-and-the-hivemind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he needs moar shekels goy!

saaaaaaaaaaaaage

Im not saying that top kek

Why didn't anyone give him milk when he needed it?

Im saying at least feel bad for the guy

kek

It's gonna be hard to shitpost on twitter blind.

Ok here's a Kek.

Well, I'm bringing goggles if I ever attend a rally.

TOP FUCKING KEK

A politically motivated acid attack is an act of terrorism. Meme it

Your kek was appreciated.

The nazis were apparently being very liberal with pepper spray at the start. I heard that the wind changed direction and blew a lot of it back onto them. That's probably what he got hit with.

Not if it blinded him comrade
Go back to leftypol

No he got hit with acid to the face, doctors confirmed he's going to have permanent eye damage

Good. Maybe CIAniggers like him will think twice before false flagging next time.

I won't deny I always thought he was a larper

Fuck off and stop begging on the internet.

>LARPing then not facing up to the consequences.

At least all that can happen while shitposting is getting IP banned.

Enjoy your liquid meals, fucktard.

top kek

dang, wont see that in the newspapers just meme car man.

This seems like something a nigger would post.

3:30
youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo

>"That really activated my almonds!"
>"Hey faggot! Hey pussy!"
>"Press 2 in chat guys!"
>immediately bear-maced when rally starts
Who would've thought being obnoxious wouldn't have been the greatest way to win people over to your side? This is why you never go full/pol/ in real life. Even a normal person wants to punch you in the face or, at the very least, is just going to say, and rightfully so, that you kind of got what you deserved.

Still waiting for my Punished Alaska meme

This user gets it
I'm white kek

Who the fuck is this faggot, and why should I care?

Oh overlord you have graced us with your presence

>we the real power now
>too lazy to even fucking meme

ok dokey

He was one of the main people leading the march in Charlottesville. Streaming everything live. I watched it and it was pretty fucking cringe desu and this is coming from a white guy who supports nearly all of their positions on free speech and shit. He was basically using a selfie-stick to talk to people in a live chat and yelling corny memes at bystanders and saying fuck you the whole time, more or less being obnoxious. Then he's all
>"We're going in guys get ready!"
and immediately got bear-maced and started flailing around on the ground.
>"Ahhh I'm blinded, somebody get me some fucking milk! Everything's gone dark!"
I gotta say I lost my shit and almost fell out the chair when that happened because he could've dialed it back by about 50 notches and been perfectly alright more than likely. Literally pointing to old lady sjws and black people on the sidewalk saying
>"Hey! Hey, fuck you! Hey what's up pussy?! What's up faggot?!"
and spouting kekistan retardedness.

how come antifa cna do what they want and be left unpunished yet the media keeps talking about white supremacy?

Charity for the cripples? Where the hell do you think you are?

Why does everybody think money top kek I'm saying just be like damn glad that wasn't me

Lern2reed

why laugh that one of ours lose his sight.

agreed on all points.

Because it was more or less a self-inflicted wound. He did it to himself and it was hilarious. I don't care which "side" you're on, if you're being as retarded as he was you can't be surprised when someone else reacts to it. He could've just marched in solidarity or shown a little self-control, not bought into the agitators agenda but he went full-on agitator himself instead of focusing on the end goal and ended up getting fucked up because of it.

Any vids? I only heard about him because pjw was shilling for him. The guy was interviewed in infowars and he sounded completely irrelevant. Not sure why people like him, I'm sure most of it is fabricated

Probably targeted for his recent HoloCo$t denial on Sargon.

youtu.be/iNN2aU3ADdM
This is him getting sprayed

>m-muh youtube celeb
Kys Reddit

>HAHAHA look at this faggot we maced and is now disabled
>oh no you hit people with a car how could u :'(

This is absolutely disgusting.

These people need to be ended.

This is the 2nd Bolshevik Revolution...they need the traitor's reward

brah I don't even like him but I'm saying its not a good thing to see happen

Hitlerite nazis were hard as fuck

nazis now are so soft. it's a disgrace to Hitler -- where is the fire?

red pills take time

People were posting the livestream url on here, I don't have it. It might still be on youtube just search something like "Baked Alaska Charlottesville" or something. I don't know if BA is a big deal or not he very well could be but I don't follow him. I just watched the thing from start to finish on his stream. Once he got maced, Millennial Matt took over his stream and kept it going. The blonde chick from infowars was there too and that lisping faggot basically went full on beta when he got near her. MM went from talking about freedom and speech and shit to literally talking into the camera saying "marry me plz" and other gay shit. Even shoved his head into camera where infowars was reporting and you could see the cringe-factor on the blonde chick's face. You gotta realize most of these faggots are looking for streams and views and subscribers and shit which is okay but when you place priority on that over the actual reason for being there then you're a literal faggot. At one point Millennial Matt is standing around with 3 other guys with selfie-sticks arguing about how many viewers each one has on stream. Fucking stupid desu. Then he almost got left behind in one of the parks because they were "being extracted" but it was only 1 sedan that showed up for like 8 people. Get your shit together faggots and stop pandering with Sup Forums memes and getting your dumbasses bear-maced for being literal retards.

fag

My sides. Why did the video keep jumping? It seems dodgy. The whole thing looks fake and put on.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

no sympathy for him or the lefty fags that got seriously hurt by the car. Want to know who never gets involved in these degenerate protests and gets killed? Radical centrists. Radical centrism is the way forward.

because "fighting fascism is good" they are the "GOOD FIGHTERS" (media narrative) to hell with them

Is that you, Millennial Matt? kek :^)

>how come antifa cna do what they want and be left unpunished yet the media keeps talking about white supremacy?
In case that's not a rhetorical question, the established media and many parts of our government (including Cville and VA state government) are part of the same power structure with religiously held ideological beliefs. The Academy is included as well. With their common beliefs, of course they will do what they can to further the cause regardless of the facts.

Nerdier parts of the right have termed this power structure "The Cathedral" or "The Synagogue", among other names. Here's an overview,

>[The Cathedral is] the collective motivations and enlivening spirit of the bulk of the human machinery that powers the entertainment, media, government and academia industrial complexes in the West, but particularly in America. This human machinery is mostly progressive in political disposition, equalist in ideology, tyrannical in method, snarky in execution, and hypocritical in principle.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/the-cathedral-and-the-hivemind/

He was joking about taking the country back. Back for who? The British? Cause we are your rightful masters. That's why the world is so fucked, we shouldn't have let you leave

youtu.be/iNN2aU3ADdM

find the people who sprayed

Fuck off with your lies fake news kike.

fuck off cunt - "go out in public, get acid attack by commies"
that's what you're saying you faggot shill
FIND THE PEOPLE
TRAWL THE FOOTAGE
BURN THEIR FACES

fuck you nigger

Nobody knows who it was, not even baked knows, I random person decided to spray some shit and it got him in the face, I figure it to be a mystery

>Baked Alaskas
>Baked Alaska is a dessert food consisting of ice cream and cake topped with browned meringue.

Sucks. Baked can be a faggot, he didn't deserve to be blinded though.

Maybe he should have asked for it more explicitly

You didn't "let" us leave, stop lying to yourself you snaggletoothed limey. I find it funny you're so invested in a small scuffle in our country while your entire island is being literally invaded by welfare zombies and somalians. Our country is steadily moving back towards Conservatism whether any of you faggots like it or not, but idiots like baked alaska and these nazi larpers aren't doing anyone any favors to our actual cause and are almost as bad as anti-fa retards. They're all just pandering for facebook likes and views and shit. Real patriots have some self-control, make calculated moves, and don't carry a fucking selfie stick while calling everyone on the sidewalk pussies.

he got hit point blank with bear spray container from some splc terrorist according to his twitter

its always these non racist guys that get it the worst because they don't know what they're dealing with (terrorists) and the more far right racists already are prepared

So, throwing acid has come across the Atlantic from Britcuckistan? Thanks alot for this new fad, Limeys.

They totally fuck.

Wow. Acid attack. Antifa is now on the same level as Bangladesh and Pakistan. I wonder if they're possible to toilet-train?

Bummer for Baked Alaska.

Hope they stand by it.

Here's an idea

Let's all start a gofundme for Baked Alaska and show the hoaxing media we're actually the good guys and not scumbag nazis

Loving every second of it. It's like that cernovich kike is now distancing from the alt right. While a day before the event he was shilling for them. Fuck pretty much everyone in the alt right. The only one that deserves respect is probably Alex jones. Everyone else is a bunch of view whores including the alt right whores

He's literally been tweeting from hospital, he's not fucking blind

praying for him

What happened to the famous Sup Forums hunting down the perp?

Fucking lol

who?

>Acid attack to the face
>Immediately gets on Twitter to post
>Not going under massive facial surgery

Please dont tell me youre actually falling for this Sup Forums

youtu.be/iNN2aU3ADdM

Go killyourself faggot.

he was wearing glasses, someone would have to get pretty up close and intentional for him to have gotten hit so hard

This
Plus no burns

Looks like he will NAZI anymore

>Get's acid attack
>Someone was carrying milk to trolls libs
>Uses the milk to neutralize the acid.

Have you ever seen a canister of bear mace? It's used to take down grizzlies and shit, it's not some lesbian's key-chain pepper spray. It also sprays an enormous amount with a lot of force comparatively because, again, it's used to take down wild animals in seconds so they don't tear your arms off.

/ thread.

>Two weeks from now
>Through twitter: Thank you all for your ((shekels)) Baked Alaska did not lose his eyesight after all and he will be ok.

>Once again thank you for your shekels.

Acid melts faces

Okay cool. We still want proof.

The milk didn't get there in time though, despite all his screaming. Honestly the fact that he didn't have milk on hand makes me doubt his whiteness.

Baked Alaska groupies shilling for their fag comrade.

Why don't you just look through the thread and stop being lazy theres videos everywhere

I dont even like him I'm just saying

Videos of what? Do they show proof that he lost his eyesight???

Theyre just trying to scam people out of their money. Fuck them.

this. I seriously, to God, hope that faggot goes blind for the rest of his life.