I'm curious, what does Sup Forums think about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?

I'm curious, what does Sup Forums think about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody deserves it.

Both sides are shit, just glass it.

The entire area should be made a world heritage site, and jews/muslims should be barred from entry.

tell each side to take the gloves off and shoah each other

It's useful to expose cucks and communists.

>Side with Israel
Cuck
>Side with Palestine
Communist

Sup Forums is a jewish board of peace. Mudslimes need not apply.

Needs more dragons n shit

3 options:
>Jews preform the slowest, yet most effective(because they got away with it) ethnic cleansing(not necessarily killing those on the land, but shunting them off of it), in human history
>Pseudo Palestinian state gets domineered by its Jewish neighbor and will still not result in peace, but a more defined territorial arrangement. Palestine will never gain full independence as the Jews never let them(because to allow them to do so would risk their own security 30 years down the line)
>Palestine becomes a real thing, and the Muslims make the holocaust look like a gentle park stroll.

Everyone is in favor of one of these positions even by choosing to not pick one. By not picking, you are deciding to allow the status quo to continue on as it is(ethnic cleansing).

Personally I am in favor of keeping the status quo, because it will result in the least chaos in the middle east. Nothing too complex about it. The Israeli Government and settlers are utter bastards though, for perpetrating this.

Just Fuck Already

>prefers status quo
>cuckbong
>muslims enslaving invading
>roytards pretend nothing wrong

yeah you are one pathetic slag that's what

I know nothing about it because I am an ignorant burger.
._.

Yeah, because we'll stop mass migration by setting the middle east on fire again. Great idea!

Not my problem. Let both sides take care of themselves. I want no part in it.

Muslim genocide when?

Jews are Nazbol, so naturally we support the Zionist struggle.

No one cares anymore because terrorism is everywhere now.

This is surprisingly accurate. I'd say leftist instead of communist though.

Return land back to Palestinians. Deport jews to turkey and Muslim parts of africa like Sudan and northern Nigeria or chad.

Too bad you're paying for it

This. I have no idea why Israel was even founded in the first place.
>Germany and Japan want to take over the world (fuck off Italy you were trash-tier)
>Jew holocaust / Nazi experiments
>Japanese horrific experiments/brainwashing of island populace
>ww2 ends
>better create a Jewish country by stealing land from the Palestines and
What the fuck. I honestly just don't understand that. As if the Jewish holocaust was a unique occurrence. Anyone who has studied world history knows holocausts have happened all the time to all kinds of people. But this one particular deserved an entire country to be created out of stolen land? What the fuck? Why?

This being said, I don't really care about the conflict. Obviously the Palestinians got shafted but if they can't hold on to their lands that's their problem. World isn't fair.

The jewish lobby isn't some mythical fable

Both the UK and US governments got lobbied hard to create a jewish homeland, and they had massive PR on their side with the whole six million

Came off as a ramble because 3am tiredness. Basically just meant to point out how the Jewish holocaust was not a unique event and that it is baffling to me why a country would be created for Jews, especially out of stolen land. Like what the fuck logic is that. Not even talking about creating a jew country, but even just the whole stolen land part. USA and European countries want to create a new country. Fuck it, just create it in the middle of other country far away. Like what the fuck.

How were the Jews so influential? Why the fuck did the governments listen to the lobbyists? Why did Jews rally for an independent homeland to begin with? Why decide to create it in the middle of a foreign country that already exists? What kind of fucking logic is this.

The only partial explanation I can think of is "rich jews controlling the world secretly" meme is true.

The UK had land in the middle east, and they ostensibly were planning to settle the jews there to coexist with the muslims already living there

They had a quota system in agreement with the palestinians authorities to manage the flow

Then the jews started coming over, ignoring the quotas as they flooded the area, the muslims get butt hurt over this flagrant disregard to what they had been forced to agree to in the first place, jews get butthurt that the brits are enforcing the immigration quotas, and they start shooting each other

Everything starts with illegal immigration

I'm leaving thread to sleep now but continue discussion off this if you want. The whole creation of Israel is just fucking strange to me. I don't know shit really but maybe it's because all other genocides happened separately from international conflicts?? So no one came over and decided to help victims and give them their own land? But still wouldn't it make sense to give the victims their own land in a place that isn't across the world in an already established country that wasn't even involved?

Well, the answer to your first two question is the unfortunate meme answer. You can look up the Balfour declaration which is cited as the first official British support for a Jewish homeland. The phrase which is usually left off in most quotations is the "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,"

>Why did Jews rally for an independent homeland to begin with?

They never really had a homeland before and given their history of getting kicked out by other countries, it's a pretty logical step to get your own country that you rule.

>Why decide to create it in the middle of a foreign country that already exists?

Religious significance, Britain controlled it, nobody gives a shit about muslims

It would have worked out great if the brits settled them in the falklands

As an American, I wish I didn't have to go to work so that I could be taxed and have the money sent to Israel so that they can build west bank settlements for inbred, ugly, four-eyed, smelly ultraorthodox haredi kikes from Brooklyn.

I don't know how normal jews can look at these inbred ultraorthodox freakshow and not be embarrassed. Luckily I am young enough (born after 1967) that I never saw Zionism as anything but pure evil.

Popular support for Zionism in the US has no foundation. The jews do what they always do - buddy up with the elite. So they have control of both major party's purse strings.

This has been their strategy for a long time but it failed spectacularly for them in Europe in the 1940s.

Jews in the US demand money from the US taxpayer every year, and the jew organizations and media throw mud at anyone who disagrees. They can get away with it for a while but eventually they will get a comeuppance for it.

Another thing is the jews fucked up on Israel. They made mistakes up until 1967, their supposed "great victory". Actually it was their biggest defeat, they threw away whatever little independence they had.

I caught this just as I finished my last reply. Thanks for quick rundown but still moving the Jews to live so far away with muslims? Why not just divide up a section of Germany or something? Did the Jews lobby hard for Jerusalem specifically? Makes no practical dense to me. Thanks for answering tho and these questions are more rhetorical I guess since I'm leaving now for real. Feel free to answer for anyone who comes to this thread later tho. Have a good one user

Tad of an understatement here.
We ended up mining the entire coastline in order to sink unsanctioned boats going to the region, and the Jews went on a bombing, and assassination campaign against British soldiers. Eventually the cost of occupation was deemed so high that we just abandoned the province.

We should annex both nations as colonial states and give away money to natives to resettle there. under martial law.

Israel won the land fair and square.

Ah it was already British controlled. Makes sense, thank you very much user. I guess the homeland makes some sense, but I always thought of Judaism as a religion and not a race. Unless it was a religious homeland, like Mecca. Christianity doesn't have a homeland though? Also are Jews a separate race? Falklands would have been smart yea. Argentina probably wouldn't/couldn't do shit. Also Ive said im leaving like three times but I finish typing and see your responses so maybe I'll stick around, idk. Either way good replies

Uh because it's their biblical homeland?

>religious homeland
It has always been the Christian and Jewish religious homeland. Jews for being the location of the Temple of God and for Christians the birth death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The Muslims claim Mohammad ascended to heaven in Jerusalem but that's garbage since if there is such reverence for Mohammad they would be praying towards Jerusalem not Mecca.

Sorry britbro, I didn't know that, there's not a lot of information readily available.

I don't understand why this particular conflict isn't more prominent in you guys' history, you had half as many casualties in two years during the jewish insurgency as you guys did in the entirety of the Irish troubles

John Kerry said it well. Israel can be either Jewish or Democratic. It can't be both.

There is no real solution to the problem which doesn't involve continued terrorism or displacing people from their homes. I think a secular federation is the best solution for palestine/israel but then you'd still probably have crazy guys blowing themselves up on buses demanding for TOTAL victory. That's the problem. Some people on both sides are only accepting of TOTAL victory, not compromise. I don't know, I'm just an Iranian with very not much perspective on the issue.

You're from Lebanon, what do you think?

Wow that's some literal terrorism. What the fuck. Why is that not commonly known? I had no idea Jews were trying to kill British soldiers there. That's fucked. Maybe they deserve their conflict then if they fucking asked for it.

Kinda reminds me of Britain and US colonies like going past Appalachain range border. US kept expanding anyway like Jews kept immigrating. Britain ended up leaving us alone too (after coming back and burning our capital down) because we weren't worth it either. Imperialism seems so romantic but unfortunately is impractical

>Nazi flag supporting Israel
True though. World isn't fair. They took and kept the land. They own it. Too bad

Because bluntly put it doesnt paint the British Empire in a positive light, much like the partition of India spiraling into war and the Opium Wars to expand the drug trade.

>nazi flag

Oy vey.

I think the Jews should give back the illegally occupied land to Palestine, on the condition that Palestine formally becomes a state and they mutually maintain a DMZ like in Korea.

Do you think the United States or England or Vatican might be like a Christian homeland of sorts? Kind of like most of Europe? Muslims had middle east, Christians had Europe, North America. Jews were minorities everywhere.

The religious significance doesn't seem like a compelling argument to me. They wanted a land where they could be the majority. The religious significance of Jerusalem is there but like the Vatican was made out of just ordinary land (unless it wasn't and I'm dumb), so why not do the same thing? Makes sense that it was a British controlled territory COMBINED with the religious significance. That is a satisfying answer to me.

Makes sense. Unfortunate but makes sense. Some seriously important history that most people will never know.

True, but burying an event where you lost ~350 servicemen in a noble, if somewhat naive, attempt to keep the peace is a grave disservice to those men.

I don't doubt that Catholics consider the Vatican their homeland, but I would wager that every other Christian would still point to Jerusalem and the surrounding areas as the spiritual homeland seeing as that's where Jesus did his thing.

Papal States. The Vatican itself is little more than just a big church and the Catholic magisterium's corporate offices as it were.

And I would actually emigrate to a newly restored Papal state that exists under exclusive jurisdiction of the Catholic Church

In Judaism Israel is promised the land from the Sinai to the Euphrates by God, their original kings built the first and second temple to worship God. It is religiously significant in that sense. Of course Jews forget this was conditional on their obedience to God's commandments and since they failed that bit God swept them away into Exile. They were returned of course to reinhabit the land but they are there waiting for final judgement.

As for Christians on the record the land is significant only because it is where Jesus lived and taught and died and resurrected. Besides that significance the Christian has no religious homeland purely because God resides in people's hearts not in human made temples or monuments.

Other than that Jews as in Israelis are traditionally native to that land so if you're a Nationalist then yes you would believe Jews should have their own ethno state to call their own.

We don't consider the Vatican our homeland, we consider the Vatican the corporate headquarters of the Church. Officially we consider our homeland it to be Heaven, with the holy land still having that level of significance because, you know, Palastinalied.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Push the Arabs back into the sea.

I think the point I'm trying to make is Israel was special in many ways, but for one being a land of one religion. By the 1940's most Western countries has varied religions in them so it wasn't like Ireland was a home for all Chrsitians or something. I don't know if I can make a valid proposition right now I am in a bad state of mind. But like Christians wouldn't consider Jerusalem a homeland, just a holy site. They treat Christianity as a religion to follow inside their homelands (which countries they live in). If you ask a Christian who lives in the US he would say his homeland is US. A Christian in UK would say UK. Jews would probably say Israel since the country is a homeland for that religion. That's a significant thing I think that makes the country a weird thing.

Let them kill each other.

If you go around asking Christians what their homeland is, I doubt any would say Papal States. But do Jews feel a loyalty to Israel over their home countries? I remember this New York sports radio show controvery just after 9/11 about a Jew who said he'd support Israel over the US and the hosts thought that was bad. Would Christians support Papal States over homeland? Maybe if a true homeland existed, idk. Interesting stuff

Though Christians would love the holy land to be peaceful for them. Even if the entirety of the holy land was turned into Israel, it would most definitely be a step up from the Islamic hellholes that it currently is

Good info, thanks for post. Helps clarify situation a bit more. Also brings up the fact regardless of history, Israel now exists as a country whether people approve or not and nationalists have a right to support their country (what I believe)

I think palestinians should be genocided.

Well, it's more Christians would like to have a Christian theocracies well it's Christians, Christians and only Christians and everything is governed according to the teachings of that particular sect and never letting that governance change. The Catholics would have their papal states, the Lutherans would have some Lutheran Synod nation, the Baptist would have their place, the Amish practically already have their own little theocratic micro states, so on and so forth

I support Palestine.

I wish the UN would just stay out of it and let Israel finish off Palestine for good. If Palestine don't want to be wiped out they should stop attacking after Israel is forced by the UN to back off. All these cease fire orders are just dragging it out.

There's plenty wrong with Israel but preventing them from ending this conflict over and over again when the Palestinian side seems intent on destroying themselves is just stupid.

Hamas sucks, Hezbollah are fucking champions though

A peaceful holy land would be ideal for everyone. Maybe it is better off under Jewish control over Muslims, I don't know enough about it beforehand or know what it would be like under peaceful Jewish occupation. Also hard to take into account what would have passed as great infrastructure way back when during Islamic control is judged differently with modern day standards. Either way it isn't really a homeland for Christians, it is a homeland for Jews, and there is some Muslim religious significance I think but they already have Mecca and also there are Palestinians upset about more than religious significance, the removal of their land. But was their land already "removed" when Britain occupied it? And then the flood of Jews that breached immigration quotas was what sealed the deal to take over

i just want the jews and muslims to start a massive fight so we can have a happening

Those lands belong to Christians

Valid point. UN seem like a bunch of incompetent assholes anyways. Israel should take their national security into their own hands. Russia took over that part of Ukraine I think and had barely any repercussions at all, whether it was justified or not.

Life was cheaper back then, than it was during the troubles. We also had 1/4 of the world to recruit from. They still managed to blow up the King David Hotel one of the main HQ in Palestine which was a real dent at the time, but that was going on at the same time as the war...

Oh don't be fooled, Imperialism is really profitable, but colonization of new territories really isn't as profitable as anyone imagined it to be. India made the British bank, because we were ruling over that entire region with smoke, mirrors, recruiting soldiers locally, and simply playing the locals off of one another. India had a civilization to conquer, and we simply solidified it under our own designs and reaped the rewards.

The Romans back in the day didn't conquer Scotland because there was no civilization to conquer. The bastards just moved about and had no fixed settlements. Its one of the reasons that the Roman borders stopped where they did. Civilization, stable enough to be subjugated ended where the Romans conquered. You can argue that they could have solidified Germania, but by the Crisis of the 3rd Century Germania would have probably become destabilized due to lack of farmable land.

Deus Vult

Palestinians rejected the '47 partition plan and subsequently got their asses kicked, fair and square. As far as I'm concerned that's all there is to it.

Now, the Golan Heights, on the other hand...

the whole thing can be permanently resolved with the correct size of h-bomb
but some faggots don't understand that they don't have a single fucking claim for any land anywhere because ownership is a meme
if no one wants to play your game, what will you do then faggot

It just feels odd that things like the Aden Emergency or Malaysian Emergency or Mau Mau Uprising or other bush wars get more coverage despite this one being comparatively more bloody and more relevant to modern events.

Got exited from here twice now. Came back to say thanks for great info anons I feel I learned a lot. Very comfy too. Love you guys. Also might be slide thread? OP didn't stick around at all and interesting happenings I saw trying to get back here. Stay Golden Pony Boys

Would you agree to giving up half your land in exchange for nothing?

Palestinians rejected the '47 partition plan and then got their asses handed to them. As far as I'm concerned, Israel won, fair and square.

Now, the Golan Heights, on the other hand...

Except Israel doesn't even WANT to finish off Palestine for good, apparently. They've given Palestinians within Israel effectively equal rights and even political power, entirely of their own will. Sure, there have been some heavy measures taken in the interest of security, including continues martial law in parts of the West bank and so forth, but for the most part, most of the adversity Palestinians face is their own doing.

Mate, they used to actually do Al-Aqsa mosque is called the first Qibla. Look it up

I'd like to see America withdraw military and financial support for Israel, but they're fucking crazy and they have nukes.

egypt btfo them until amerikaka gave them arms though

Belongs to Christendom.

For years, the predominant christian faiths forbid people from lending money as a business. This meant that if you needed to borrow money, you needed to go to a jew basically.

Jews developed rich financial dynasties as a result of their pseudo monopoly on money lending. Some of these dynasties have been preserved, and have resulted in massive lobbying efforts on behalf of jews everywhere.

I'm at odds with Palestinian cultural values but to act like they have equal resources and equal hands in it is dishonest. Israel is like a spoiled brat cry bully and America is like its rich father who gives it whatever it wants. The whole "muh six gorillian " fairytale was to get enough pity for the rest of the world to let Jews have Israel.

kek

i sure love inhospitable desert