IT

HAS

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=guam people&hl=en&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_1JnSiNbVAhUEQSYKHZWZARYQ_AUICigB&biw=1422&bih=804#imgrc=_
adsbexchange.com/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901
au.news.yahoo.com/a/36709261/north-korea-satellite-images-suggest-submarine-missile-test/?cmp=ydn&utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=Emarsys&utm_campaign=DailySnapshot#page1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet
adsbexchange.com/2015/10/20/thoughts-on-security/
instaud.io/1aQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEGUN

Just kill yourself dude

Good luck and godspeed. I'll see you all on the other side.

Kim's fleeing the country?

Russian and Chinese ambassadors

It looks like an ambassador meeting

whelp

What am I looking at here? A plane flew between NK and China. So what?

This was already reported. Ambassadors have all been called back. Same thing happened back in 2015

holy shit, this

do you see any US military planes over the US?

All quiet now. Lots of cargo planes earlier. And an E6-B AZ -> TX

anyone got skyking link

prolly in pic but give people a copy pas te cuz i laz o

calm before the storm

is this normal? normally when I check there are tons of planes, but maybe I've never checked at night.

>is this normal? normally when I check there are tons of planes, but maybe I've never checked at night.
I'd say so. Usually activity drops way off at night. Most curious thing I've seen is tankers circling NYC for days...

They're getting Kim out of there so they can nuke guam. Everyone will call Trump a white supremacist for letting guam get bombed.

why?
its mostly white people

Have we started the fire?

a few months ago they were doing that off the coast of san diego. back when people thought kim had a submarine over there. new york is odd location to train, but who knows.

These aren't white people. Dafuq you talking about?
google.com/search?q=guam people&hl=en&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_1JnSiNbVAhUEQSYKHZWZARYQ_AUICigB&biw=1422&bih=804#imgrc=_

Have you been to Guam?

based me knowing fucking nothing about guam lads

I remember a thread from yesterday or two days ago where NYC anons were reporting extra security / police personnel checking traffic going into the city. Something is up.
Yea, all ended with the sub being sunk most likely. It's not as if the NK crew was going to surrender.

Aw shit niggas

Get ready boys.

They're just mid-air refueling planes (supposedly). And that screencap shows TABOO23. This started with TABOO1. As soon as one turns to depart, another is already taking its place. Up till about 19:00 every day. Like clock work.

what?

trump is gonna let a quarter of sk get flattened so he doesn't reveal his power level

would you go that far to not reveal your power level?

Not normal. Not unusual given the circumstances. They are there due to President Trump staying in Bedminster. In the event AF1 or fighters need refueled in the air.

im sure your muscular BSA brain can riddle it out m8

oh god pls be real

i didn't take note of the refueling planes' names off the coast of san diego, but I remember they were doing training around the san clemente islands with a citizen owned jet company, so their fighter jets didn't popup under military filter.

There are always numerous refueling planes in us airspace

Still seems pretty crazy to just fly a tanker in circles around NYC because you *might* need it. They all take off and land at Fort Dix anyway... why not just leave it on the ground with the engines at idle?

NYC fag here, something was definitely up a couple of days ago. Police cars were swarming the highways and bridge entrances. It was the same day a garbage fire allegedly blew smoke like 70 miles from PA to blanket Manhattan in smoke and a burning up plastic odor, it was in the local news all day because people all over were calling the FDNY thinking there was a fire in their neighborhood. Very strange that the smell wasn't detectable in NJ, only lower Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. Today Midtown was swarmed with police too but I think it was because Trump was expected to visit. Major subway stations have more armed national guards than ever before and it just seems like they're looking or expecting something or someone to enter Manhattan by bridge or rail. Kinda spooked.

>Air Koryo
those are commercial planes, faggot.

>would you go that far to not reveal your power level?
No. I would get all my assets in place and then hold a press conference about my new pup while NK gets taken out tactically and quietly. The goal is minimize damage to Seoul and have a big fuck you to Kim and libshits

got a site link?

They're transporting the warheads

They did the same thing during the RNC/DNC. It's easier to have them right there on standby then have to scramble from Dix.

True, but not doing racetracks relatively close to the POTUS.

Its for the ambassadors to be taken out of the north korean area

We are looking at North Korea about to do another nuclear test or meeting with his officials. It's difficult to pin-point exactly he's doing. Kim Jong Un has not been seen for over 2 weeks in public, which is common when he is about to doing something big or is fearing for his life. It's happened before. Lately there have been a lot of leaks of fake assassination attempts aiming for for him. It's a big mind game.

As well, calling his ambassadors back for their biyearly meetings; and, stated that the testing of Guam would happen by mid-august (14-15) would further reinforce this idea.

tl;dr nuclear / missile test or bi-yearly meetings

Kim and Assange are going to do the Odd Couple bit in the Ecuadorian embassy

The smell was detectable in Atlantic Highlands NJ. I'm a firefighter near Sandy Hook and nearby departments were getting lots of reports of nonexistent fires.

adsbexchange.com/
Site doesn't allow hotlinks sorry user

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901

okay, that makes sense. my dad told me a story about when bush or cheney came to some small town he was working in, and fighter jets were circling these giant propane tanks the entire time. seems a bit extreme but, better safe than sorry.

digits = Korean war part 2

you are like a baby, watch this

step aside

Get it together man

Trump is going to spend a few days at his penthouse security is stepping up in NYC for his visit

Another thing too, I am doubtful Bedminster has a bunker like the WH. We do have the crazy gook. So if SHTF and the US were be attacked they would probably put the POTUS in the air on AF1. Like Bush after 9/11. With airborne gas stations they can stay in the air indefinitely.

>AZ -> TX
that's the wrong way.

there we go

lets go then

D-d-dubs

Lol I don't give the orders... just reporting what I observed. Took off in Phoenix, last tracked over Dallas... Callsign RUFF7

ww3 tommorow

HAPPENING

au.news.yahoo.com/a/36709261/north-korea-satellite-images-suggest-submarine-missile-test/?cmp=ydn&utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=Emarsys&utm_campaign=DailySnapshot#page1

OH SHIT

WW3 TODAY

Thanks

Can I have cute North Korea GF

It shit goes wild, I'll join the refugee efforts simply for that.

I'd probably be the first tall white man all those qt3.14 nork girls have ever seen. Plus, I'm a bit chubby, and given the absolute state of Best Korea, that'd actually be considered a sign of wealth and health.

It's going now.

God I really hope the nukes fall before I go back to the US.

and what are you going to do? teach them english?

>literally flies over my house
And I've never seen one

What really happened at sandy hook?

Probably. And serve them food, set up shelter, 'n shit.

Same here theres a fucking blue line right over me

Let's do it, fucking sick of hearing about these faggot north ikeans

Over now. pretty much just a bunch of words repeated, like "yankee" "romeo". What did they mean by this?

OP isn't kidding

Get on with it, damn it.

Can someone tell me why this is open to the public?

>And I've never seen one
Gotta go outside and look up anons. Flying high and slow. Turbofans aren't as loud as you'd think at less than full power.

who, except of basement nerds on an asian anime board, would understand what this all means?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet

adsbexchange.com/2015/10/20/thoughts-on-security/

HIGH VALUE

If you're talking about the Sandy Hook elementary school, that's not the same Sandy Hook near where I work, which is south of the NYC harbor. Here we get shitty carbon monoxide alarm calls and the occasional dumpster fire.

What's the chance San Diego will be hit? We have a lower population than LA but a huge Navy base. We're in the range of their nukes but I'm not sure if they'd attack us

Someone was playing the x-files theme using a sine generator in the amateur band, I literally came across it randomly hahaha

Nothing will happen until USA recalls civilians from S Korea.

West coast is going to be glassed. Go bang your wife one last time because its over for you man.

Goddammit I don't have anyone to fug

can't let this thread die cmon guys

Zero percent chance. The Nork missiles aren't stable enough to accurately pinpoint a target at that great a distance, that's why everyone's so caught up on Guam and Japan.
Even if a missile were to approach the west coast, the Air Force has missile defence batteries in the LA area that would intercept them

Trump will hit NK with the Rods of God within 24 hours. Checkem

what is this autism

huh

>what is this autism

>"You see, in America it is common for women to introduce themselves to a male with vigorous acts of oral sex. I can help you young ladies practice for the best results in America."

instaud.io/1aQ4
last skyking call