I'M GONNA END THIS ALL TOMMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MVaNgOuFCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go for it.

Do a front flip, faggot.

no you're not faggot

see you in the next life.

when you get to heaven, can you tell god to give me back my foreskin? oh and tell him i said fuck him, god speed space cowboy

If doubles, you have to do a mass shooting di it against some communist faggots.

Please don't. Your life is valuable. You were made by God. He has a purpose for your life, even if you can't see it now. If you give him time to help you work out your frustrations, you will look back on this time of anger and despair in your life as one that ultimately brought about great change. Sometimes things are darkest, just before the dawn. Jesus loves you no matter who you are or what you have done. He can use use to bring glory to the Father no matter where you are. It all starts with accepting his love.

Give us some deets at least so when you go CNN we can be in the screenshot.

was the nazi attack caused by that one user who kept saying he was going to cause a big happening?

Lol what a fucking faggot you are

Well live stream it otherwise, I'm presuming you're not going to do it faggot.

digits say you're a larping faggot

You will see

If it won't happen tomorrow then it will happen soon

Hey CIA, can i bring friends?

Checked, dead thread.

ITS

GOING

DOWN

Blow some niggers up, but make sure to stage it so BLM are to blame.

see you at school tomorrow sweetie

Homo speaks the truth

Won't your mommy be sad?

whatever faggot, you'll be back. you're here forever

vroom vroom

stream it, faggot

I don't think you're a faggot. Would you like to talk?

post video

Please do

No... stop.... please.... ahh...

yeah... you're not gonna do shit, faggot.

Prepping soon...

shut up, faggot. I already addressed this.
Besides, anyone with real balls would DO IT. There is not maybe kinda sorta shit. People get shit done by doing it as soon as possible. Stop with this fucking thread, you know what I'm doing.

If you do make a account and post anti trump stuff then go in a hospital and kill white people while saying FUCK TRUMP that will get heat off this muh kkk

Live stream

Don't give in. We need you.

youtu.be/7MVaNgOuFCk

u mean dutchbro?

We are at a point in America that any one of us cold potentially trigger civil war via an heroing in a spectacular fashion

i don't remember the flag. he made a few threads the last few weeks saying he was going to do something but was kind of vague.

rolling

>no digits

I'm not even giving you a real reply, I'm just posting this image because I can't tell what it is from it's thumbnail

Rollin for OP doing big HAPPENING

Sure you are cuck

See you tomorrow