Just a Red Alert

XXXX BEGIN TRANSMISSION XXXX

I cannot disclose my sources or my connection to them but I want to give you the head's up you're about to get a 'Happening,' as you call them.

GORAE-class (x1), SINPO (x2) and a NAMPO (x1) have put to sea all towing PSD-4 type submersible SLBM launching barges.

Two Virginia and four Los Angles-class Hunter-Killers are trailing them (the Nork plants are noisy as fuck even on electric so much so that BQS-15 packages can pick them up at 10,000 yards).

In 18 hours to 20 hours from the stamp on this post, for Korean Liberation Day, the NORKS will launch the 4 SLBM towards Guam (NORKS love testing shit on National Holidays) and the 6 Hunter Killers of the US fleet trailing them will sink them immediately after.

Guam will not be hit. They NORK boats will fire over Japanese EEZ waters and the missiles will be fired upon by RoK, USRoK, USN, JMSDF, and other interests with THAAD, SM-3, and other ABM Systems.

The NORK subs will be sunk quickly and both USS Michigan and USS Ohio will launch a volley of 212-220 Tomahawks at DPRK military assets while a Squadron (12) Lancers will fire 40-50 AGM-158 JASSM ALCMs at known Kim residential targets from well out of DPRK AA range.

If you don't believe me, check your precious "Skyking" and "ADS-B" military traffic for the last 24 hours. You will notice: HFGCS traffic has dropped to null aside from radio testing and not even the cargo and tanker ships on ADS-B are transponding.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Me.

Other urls found in this thread:

38north.org/2017/08/sinpo081117/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LETS FUCKING
DO THIS
MOTHERFUCKERS

Took em long enough

Nice fanfic you larper. Pic related is you

>18-20 hours
just enough time for me to meditate.

Faggot you spoiled Splinter Cell 3

ready

I just want a full on nuclear war for God sake just shoot the fucking nukes

So basically, the Norks fire at Guam, we shoot it down, and then a coalition of American, South Korean, and Japanese Forces invade?

Digits say Korean War Part 2 tommorow

Had to look up what a 'larper' was.

Now its on Sup Forums Kim will back out what have you done OP...

check fuckin checked

I thought you died Tom Clancy.

>1 off
how do you know this?
Any pics with timestamp that youre an official?

FUGG

I assume China doesn't get involved since technically the norks attacked first?

DOUBLE FUGG

theyll get involved later anyway, once the NK land goes up for grabs

Checked, it's happening

Checked

FUGG ME!!!

you left me out FPBP

The triad of happenings next week oh boy oh boyo
Civil war 2, Korea war 2, and an eclipse at the end of the week to add to the aesthetic of nuclear fire and watermelon throwing

Read the bottom of OPs post, Skyking matches up with what he's saying

Happening tomorrow holy fuck!

dood

>XXXX BEGIN TRANSMISSION XXXX
had a chuckle mate
sage

NK did say mid (15th) August tho

probably role playing, but if not, you really need to learn how to keep your fucking mouth shut

If true, whatever security clearance you have should be shredded.

We miss his jollies. Made for good yarns and were actually surprisingly a bath of forethought.

Nope. Not getting a pic from me of any of my official IDs (including my Geneva Convention bullshit card) or even a pic of my parking space within the C2 element of my job. Can't risk it.

That one is the dice toss. We assume they don't.

Fire and Fury. Show them no mercy, Mr. Trump.

tripple FUGG!!!!!!!

maybe legit? 38north.org/2017/08/sinpo081117/

It's brilliant actually. Make it so unbelievable that it's believable and possible

>enemy says publicly when they might attack
>hey lets believe the enemy
faggot

delet

>XXXX BEGIN TRANSMISSION XXXX
oooh seems legit

this CIA faggot knows Kim browses Sup Forums so he's hoping Kim takes the bait and doesn't launch

KIM, IF YOURE READING THIS. LAUNCH THAT SHIT!! HE'S JUST A LARPER WHO DOESN'T KNOW DICK. LAUNCH THAT SHITT!!!!!

I have made no breach of my TS//: UMBRA clearence.

Fuck.

That will happen on 21 August when solar eclipse happened in US, it mean 22 August in Nork Time.
22 August is the 234th day of Gregorian Calendar..

Mark this Word & Digits

Do all CIA Niggers glow in the dark or just some?

Send in the Marines!!!!

Welp.. nice knowing everyone

Need more proof senpai

i keep hearing about this "Thaad" guy
is it short for thadeus? who has a name like that, really guiz comon

If get, PRNK gets tomahawk shower.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to Guam tomorrow.

What about tha ayys. SHOW US THE SPACESHIPS.

I don't work for The Company. I hang with "Royalist" and Legoland.

NK will manage to hit the continental US with an ICBM.

The resulting chaos will trigger the race war.

YASSS
LAUNCH IT

Anyone fact checking all the acronyms and jargon ?

21 August.
Seoul aren't Exist anymore

>north korea flag
so it's either a proxy or jum kin ung himself

>We assume they don't.

If they do, how bad is it gonna be?

wew lad

So what happens if Guam is hit? Is it e en possible?

So many gets. Praise Kek!

its the latter
pay your respects to the jimmy rustler of the highest order

I'll screen cap this for at least being the most entertaining and well-written LARP we've seen in this entire miserable year of NK blueballing.

If you're right, I'll fucking jump kick a speeding train.

My badge don't get me compartment to that area. No idea if it's true or not.

MOTHER
OF
GOD

XXXX BEGIN TRANSMISSION XXXX
Op is a faggot and sucks big dicks

Fucking launch it faggot

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cheeeee faka

>
>What about tha ayys. SHOW US THE SPACESHIPS.

OMG, KIM!!!! DO IT BRO!!! DO IT!

Check it out:

China is going to permit the conflict to happen because they want Seoul's market cap.

Are you more of a Switters or Case kinda spook?

really now?

Why would Kim launch missiles without intending to hit anything? he;d have to know there'd be a shitstorm afterwords.. just throwing a tantrum?

7ukzhPMg

f

It's the Enigma none of can figure out. We assume... again, assume... we can take the OPLAN 3059 option and build a buffer state the ChiComs are happy with that still allows Koreans to travel freely within but excludes military bases north of the 38th will be acceptable to them.

Checked

If Guam is hit, he does the US respond?

ba-da-BOOM

fugg

>last post from NK before it gets atomized
Say bye to the flag everyone

nice meme

Psalm 23:4: Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Deuteronomy 20:1
"When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.

Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Not as retarded as the dutch autist who was going to start ww3, some credibility here.

>How not he*

Kek

Kim jong un the meme lord

The technological marvel of the CHAAD missile defense system.

>
b...bump

Could be true and not LARPing.

These threads corresponds with the OP.

It's just setting up the next big East Asian war, no big deal. Effectively turning South Korea into Greater Korea only adds another player onto a crowded board.

Spook? Who said I was Spook? They iced me for a few, now I'm a driller.

FUG

Praise it, I guess

it begins

>praise kek!

Nice proxy Linus

I would think surgical strike with missiles on the capital, key military infrastructure and assests like ships. Try to behead leadership.

k... keep me posted