IT'S HAPPENING

WW3
10:30am (NK time)
15/08/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/36709261/north-korea-satellite-images-suggest-submarine-missile-test/?cmp=ydn&utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=Emarsys&utm_campaign=DailySnapshot#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM
boards.Sup
cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/north-korea-guam/index.html
cnn.com/2017/08/13/politics/james-clapper-mike-pompeo-north-korea/index.html
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/chilling-new-satellite-images-suggest-north-korea-may-be-about-to-test-a-submarine-missile/news-story/3f61f240f53ab3e111b5acfeb608637f
express.co.uk/news/world/840445/north-korea-final-attack-ww3-fears-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-missile
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-technology-idUSKCN1AU04U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spoopy

include me in screenshot

Source

High level info has trickled into the chans, look out for a related major NK announcement shortly.

>Sup Forums fell for Trump's diversion
You guys make the best little lap dogs.

If you are on the West Coast i would not be so snobbish.

So in 19 hours and 24 minutes, Kim's going to fail another missile launch.

Failure or successful no longer matters

T. Mentally Hill schizo.

Back to /x/ with the lot of you.

Huge if true.

include me in screencap

Don't be so Pathetic..
That will happen on 21 August when solar eclipse happened in US, it mean 22 August in Nork Time.
22 August is the 234th day of Gregorian Calendar..
>234
Seoul won't Exist Anymore

SCREENCAP THIS !

How is the subject matter paranormal?
Trust me, you will be one of the first to find out how very real it all is tomorrow.

You all need to understand that for the next few months annual training exercises between U.S. and SK will take place which forces NK to produce esoteric statements. Wait until 2021 when china reconsiders defense treaty with nk...

Checked. Pepe offensive mode activated.

training happens yearly but now..
2017 and NK has legitimate ICBM's and nukes

Let's fry that marshmallow looking motherfucker and show Korea what real freedom is!

Sorry, that's going to get in the way of the sleeper cells operating out of nationwide mosques using the eclipse as their go signal.... One happening at a time user.

Bog me mommy

Sup Forums

Start Over.

Throw down your bondage to the Treacherous Kek
Lets All Love Lain.

kek

Today's going to be a good day.

top kek

Can they launch it already

au.news.yahoo.com/a/36709261/north-korea-satellite-images-suggest-submarine-missile-test/?cmp=ydn&utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=Emarsys&utm_campaign=DailySnapshot#page1

HAPPENING

NO TURNING BACK NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM

Been hearing the same monologue since the first time we were over there.

Wake me up in 7-9 months when they get uppity again.

Ebens :D

>7-9 months
7-9 hours
FTFY

bump

>implying it'll be a world war

Even the commie brainlets in China have told the DPRK they're on their own if they attack the states.

Hell it probably won't even be a nuclear war. Fantastic thing about Americans, they can cause nuclear level destruction without using nukes. They'll probably just drop a couple dozen MOABs and call it a day. Donny's gonna come out of this looking like a genius. An uncompromising genius.

Putin knows that he can work with Trump rather than against him. China knows they're economically dependant on America. Literally nobody would stand against America stopping North Korean aggression.

China might bluster and moan and whine about it, but they won't fucking do anything. They're outmatched on a nuclear level with the states, their soldiers all have bad eyesight and are too fat to fit in their fucking tanks (no really, look it up, they physically cannot fit into their tanks) and they need America to keep their economy floating.

I hope a full scale nuclear war begins. We'll be closer to anarcho-capitalism than ever, Sup Forums.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/137370828#bottom

GET IN HERE, SKYKANG SKYKANG!

A war involving NK will drag China in, sooner rather than later. Trust me.

To think that this board was circle jerking around a bulldozer in a fag parade no more than 24 hours ago. That shareblue shitposting opportunity was eclipsed so quickly.

Soon. Eclipse actually marks SHTF but it all begins tomorrow.

wtf is goign on

you will find out soon enough if you are still alive, to my knowledge even most of the 1% wont be that lucky

Bro, how about we just not have a civilization ending war.

Learn how to use this website

Im sorry but this was planned centuries ago

U child eating reptile fucks are done for.

G-guys?

cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/north-korea-guam/index.html

cnn.com/2017/08/13/politics/james-clapper-mike-pompeo-north-korea/index.html

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/chilling-new-satellite-images-suggest-north-korea-may-be-about-to-test-a-submarine-missile/news-story/3f61f240f53ab3e111b5acfeb608637f

express.co.uk/news/world/840445/north-korea-final-attack-ww3-fears-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-missile

oh wait we're okay

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-technology-idUSKCN1AU04U

Trump bout to start a war to take the attention of our retarded storm fag spaz out