Who is Anthime Gionet? (Baked Alaska)

(((Anthime Gionet))). has anyone ever actually read this idiots wiki page? how does he even have a wiki page? oh because he has worked at (((Warner)))) (((Capitol))) (((BuzzFeed)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baked_Alaska_(entertainer)
>In April 2017, Gionet headed the #KeepBannon and #FireKushner hashtag trends after reports of conflict between two of Donald Trump's advisers
>Anthime "Tim" Gionet was born in Anchorage, Alaska to a family of eight. His father, Paul Gionet, is a pharmacist and his mother, Susanne Gionet. He was born and raised following the Christian faith. Gionet's family operates a non-profit organization, Russian >Encouragement, which aims to spread the gospel and provide medical supplies to orphanages in eastern Russia.

crypto Jew who larps as a an anti semite?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/who-is-baked-alaska-milo-mike-cernovich-alt-right-trump-2017-4
youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg
realjewnews.com/?p=781
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/557659/jewish/Is-a-man-allowed-to-dye-his-hair.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lHJAKtAQAXQ
jewishoreline.org/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/1714394/jewish/Scroll-of-Honor.htm
vid.me/SS5Ye
holmansfuneralservice.com/obituary/rachella-chella-kryszek/
youtu.be/YyXMB3hrvVw
liveleak.com/view?i=687_1502622802
youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

businessinsider.com/who-is-baked-alaska-milo-mike-cernovich-alt-right-trump-2017-4
"Mike got upset that I was tweeting some things about Jewish people," he said. "I don't hate Jews, but there are some things that I like to talk about. I'm alt-right. I've always been alt-right. I've never said I'm not alt-right, unlike Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo, and these other cucks. I've always been alt-right."
Gionet stressed he regretted the comments he made about the Jewish community, saying he was "heated and misspoke."
"It didn't come out how it was supposed to come out," he said. "I have nothing but respect and love for people of all faiths, including people of the Jewish faith. And I would never want them to think that I think otherwise. And it does break my heart. It's not my belief at all. I have no problem with Jewish people."
Months later, Gionet says he has mended his relationship with Cernovich and matured as a person.
"I took things too far," he said. "I wasn't very mature and I wasn't thinking about the consequences and so I realized that."
"I've been working on the last few months on humbling myself and restoring relationships," Gionet added.
Neff said he was not sure what to make of the apology.
"Is it genuine? I don't know," he said. "I haven't really spoken to the kid in forever. I know there are some good things in him. I know that that he's not just a f---ing asshole in a vacuum. There are some good things about this kid."
Most surprisingly, however, Gionet said he no longer associated with the alt-right.
"Here's the thing," he said. "The definition has changed much. I don't know if that describes me anymore."
"Everyone seems to have a different definition," Gionet continued. "To me, it means alternative-right. Right-leaning, different from neo-conservatism. But some people say alt-right means you are a Nazi or a white supremacist/nationalist. And I'm like, 'No, I'm not down with that. I'm not a white nationalist.'

He is a brave warrior who doesn't back down.

youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg

anyone notice how literally ALL of the more prominent alt right E-Celebs [ie the ones who flood the identitarian "ether" with (((vlogs))) and (((tweets)))] are clearly either Jews or people who look incredibly Jewish. Now part of me says that, this is just what Jews do, they naturally find prominent positions within social movements and become talking heads above the crowd because genetically they are proned to do this. But it could also be a strategic designed attempt to control and subvert the movement itself.

(((Cernovich, Posibizxc, B Alaska, Laura Loomer, Faith Goldy, Ezra Levant, Ben Shapiro, Milo)))
this is more than just a coincidence, and i thought Jews only represent 2% of the population??????? even within supposed more radical alt right sects like daily stormer, you have (((Weev))) and (((Enoch))). even Baked Alaska's bodyguard looks strangely Jewish

reminder that Jews who larp as alt right white rights advocates have literally NOTHING to lose by it, because they always have their own special little tribe to go back to who is WHITE, yet not WHITE when it becomes a liabiity

oh shit forgot Jason (((Kessler))). i dont even know wtf that is, but clearly another Jew. it's basically ALL Jews. except R Spencer (who may as well be a Jew) or perhaps is what gives more authenticity to the "movement". BUt the way I am seeing now, after the clear ff of yesterday, this is looking more and more controlled and guided. I feel that maybe the tail is wagging the dog here. And we dont want that. Being led right down a path of defeat.

wow this thread is being slid hard

He's pretty based.

he was a left winger like a year ago. I don't know how you guys keep falling for this shit.

His family is Greek orthodox... Anthime is literally the name of a very important orthodox priest in the Byzantine empire. And Gionet is Italian Greek name. Which has ties to the byzintiens that fled to Italy when Constantinople was taken over by the Turks. IF you counter signal Baked, you are a fucking faggot.

And both his parents run an orthodox organization to help adopt from Russian orphanages that are orthodox affiliated. Fuck off shills.

why was he a hardcore liberal a year and a half ago?

Because he was a confused young dude that just didn't know how the world worked. He is only 28yrs old. He was young and dumb. Then he woke up.

Why do you say he's a jew? He looks more like a gypsy if anything, but it's hard to say...

basically nobody in the ((((alt-right))) wants to name what they believe in too vocally, because they'll lose fans.

the one commonality is that they believe in a kind of bro darwinism, it's really no different than kylie jenner winning the social media war.

the other commonality is that the opposition is fairly clearly defined.

I can't believe Sup Forums is falling for them, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, Milo.

Baked Alaska is fine. Richard Spencer is CIA though.

Cernovitch has disowned us, calls us alt rats now. Posibiz is basically a leftist, chanting left songs from the 70s. (Not to mention he is military psyops which means professional shill) Laura Loomer is a CIA/Masonic shill, openly attacks us. Your entire list there are anti-alt right degenerates except faith goldy .

Who do we have left besides Lauren Southern?

>(((Cernovich, Posibizxc, B Alaska, Laura Loomer, Faith Goldy, Ezra Levant, Ben Shapiro, Milo)))
i dont give a fuck what his wiki page says, he is Jewish, his face is Jewish, his voice and syntax are Jewish.

Brother Nathanial is a jewish Convert to Russian Orthodox Christianity. realjewnews.com/?p=781

i would disagree in the nomenclature though, "jews" did not create Orthodox Christianity. Members of the Tribe of Judah may have played a role though.

Paul Josheph Watson interviewed Baked Alaska gave him a very favorable interview (Unlike Alex Jones who chimped out on David duke)

Brittney Pettibone, The Golden one, and the list of diehard alt-righters like Richard Spencer and Nathan Damigo, Lauren Southern is subtly with us, while not openly going full 14/88. Alt lighters basically orbiting around infowars not with us, but I still support the infowars alt lite, because Paul Josheph Watson and Milo, are Gods at redpilling the youth, and bringing them to the side of light, from the path of darkness .

Do retards not know the finger point thing is literally an Islamic ritual? Niggers started doing it because muh one love, idiot whites emulate monkeys, and now we have "Nazis" advocating Allah in pictures.

LS dyes hair blonde, Alaska dyes hair blonde, Milo, dyes hair blonde......its an act of deception but permissable under Jewish Law:

>There are some instances in which latter day Halachic authorities have permitted man to dye their hair, where there is a benefit that is not solely "good looks," such as to secure a job. In such a situation, the issue should be discussed with your personal rabbi.
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/557659/jewish/Is-a-man-allowed-to-dye-his-hair.htm

What's your point user?

in what fucking world is Gionet a Jewish name?

all the Alt-Light fags dumped him when he started talking about the Jewish Question

He left buzzfeed
youtube.com/watch?v=lHJAKtAQAXQ

If you lump Baked in with those other degenerate fucking faggots, you deserve in to be throw into the oven with those other people you listed.

jewishoreline.org/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/1714394/jewish/Scroll-of-Honor.htm

Gionet listed here. clearly a Jewish Family name. not a common one, but a cross breed family

He's a poser. Red Bar called him out Saturday for his foolishness.

vid.me/SS5Ye

would be French brand kikes right?

Who hasn't been left wing when they were kids?

If you aren't a liberal as a kid, you have no heart.
If you aren't conservative as you get old, then you have no brain.
Ever heard that before?

Let me get this straight. It's A OK for kikes to subvert whatever movement they chose but, when one of our guys does it, suddenly, it's a problem?

Richard Spencer is a CIA spook or he's just an opportunist that created an organization rife with larper informants that want to sabotage the movement from within.
Ask yourself, why did we not get dox on the guy doing the heiling or carrying the NSDAP flag? I bet they were informants or saboteurs.

I think he's just a shitty leader out of his depth.

Don't you stop to consider that you may be convoluting your own though process? Maybe the simp heiling is just a misguided memer. Consider all options.

to me yes, it looks like that after some research, you can see an intermarrying of Gionet into Jewish Mother Side here holmansfuneralservice.com/obituary/rachella-chella-kryszek/

Here he is crying like a bitch

youtu.be/YyXMB3hrvVw

>lol left constantly eats the left. good luck winning america back when you are afraid of working with white people. purity spiral.

Organizer Of Charlottesville Rally Jason ((( Kessler))) Speaks On The Aftermath | Virginia Protests
liveleak.com/view?i=687_1502622802

What a fag
alt right a joke

Wow cool victim shaming you have going on here /leftypol/

Possible, but they haven't been able to dox these simp heilers, so they could possibly be some type of informant.

funny how everyone on the right who humiliates themselves just happen to be jewish, isn't it?

we need new e-celebs

can we just hire actors?

Or even if they don't humiliate themselves.

mel will always be /ourguy/

I know I am in the minority here but I don't believe that ethnic Jews can't be good people and work even for what yall want.

Sorry but I don't believe all European Jews are cursed with some kind of "evil blood" nor will I assume that they are all down with the deservingly hated things yall are against.
Of course being mindful and worrying about plants is reasonable but don't go overboard.

I don't know much about Baked Alaska but he should be judged on his action's not his looks or even his childhood though it seems he was raised Christian so whats the problem?

A food.

>yall
Fake folk talk doesn't play here, newfag.

>judge him on his actions!
"We" do and "we" have. At best, he's grifting money to spout memes he doesn't understand.

alright well so long as yall are judging him by his actions then its fine

doesn't sound like he's done anything that bad yet though

he is a parasite in the literal sense

>I NEED MILK WHERES THE MILK I NEED MORE MILK IT HURTS SO MUCH MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC I NEED A MEDIC I NEED MORE MILK IT HURTS IT HURTS SO MUCH MEDIC GET ME TO A MEDIC PLEASE WHERES THE MILK I NEED MILK I NEED MORE MILK PLEASE MEDIC GET ME TO A MEDIC I NEED MORE MILK I NEED MORE MILK I NEED MILK IT HURTS SO MUCH IT HURTS SO MUCH MILK MILK MILK WHERES THE MILK I NEED MORE MILK PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IT HURTS SO MUCH WHERES THE MEDIC I NEED MORE MILK HELP ME PLEASE IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS I NEED MORE MILK GET ME TO A MEDIC PLEASE I NEED MORE MILK PLEASE WHERES THE MILK MEDIC MEDIC WHERE IS THE MEDIC I NEED MILK

Bring this info into here

maced alaska..
more like "pretty maced

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw

yeah, it means you became rich and selfish

jesus christ, this is what happens when people dont know how to digest memes properly

CIA is fine. Baked Alaska is Richard Spencer though.

>Oh dude what are people saying about me
>Continues whining in the background

He is an Alt-Jew.

lol he should've saved some of that milk

>IF you counter signal Baked, you are a fucking faggot.
You care about an e-celeb and you used "counter signal". We all know who's the homo.

>vid.me/SS5Ye
nice vidme linkage (fuck YouTube)! the vid is just frozen on a black screen though when i visit

>If you aren't a liberal as a kid, you have no heart.

Wrong.

I don't think he's Jewish
Looks more Dinaric

Judaism is a religion. not a race. see
Israeli State government itself state “The term Israelite is purely biblical. An Israeli is a citizen of Israel, regardless of religion. A Jew is a person anywhere in the world born to a Jewish mother, or converted to Judaism, who is thus identified as a member of the Jewish people or religion.” (Information Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem, February 1998).

Go away sinead. Go fuck your self with vegan crystals