Better adopted by LGBT than being orphan.. yes?

Better adopted by LGBT than being orphan.. yes?

No. Odds the "loving lgbt parents" will probably begin giving hormone treatments to a nine year old who has no concept of what it means to be a "girl."

kill the bastard and the faggots too

give the orphaned proper white child to good, white christian parents

nope

Short term - yes
Long term - no

But we are animals of the short term.

as an orphan i can objectively answer, no.

Statistically no.

Can I get two moms and hold the dad?

Usually people use the edit version because it makes 0 sense to claim that gay males would try to fuck little girls.

>better to have parents that are raging alcoholics than no parents at all

Fuck this stupid logic

Keep faggots away from our children

yes, but you'll stillbe weird

nothing really wrong with that though, weird people raising weird kids, as long as their not violent

WOW seriously?! Did you really just assume the gender of that child and hand?

Not sure about that

Can I have 3 moms? Brunettes are preferred but not mandatory.

>assumes gender of defenseless child
get the fuck out of here now, no one wants this harmful trash

>two dads
>kid gets spit roasted
>two moms
>kid "decided" it's transgender
>kid has no parents
>grows up a bitter asshole but still normal

it takes a special kind of asshole to think God isn't going to throw you into hell for promoting all of this homosexual crap.

bump

..no?

It takes a special kind of asshole to assume one outcome is better than another purely on ideological grounds without collecting and analysing the empirical evidence.

this

I've been thinking about this for a while, but the slippery slope is dead real. The next step after LGBT adoption will be: adoption only by LGBT people or minorities. They will make it obligatory to raise orphans only by these sickos.

>bad company is better than no company
How about no.

holy shit
spam it

Sadly, white people hate to be burdened by the problems of other people because a lot of them lack common human empathy.

Are you aware that most people ARENT pedophiles?

Are you aware that most people ARENT pedophiles? Or are you one yourself therefore it's commonplace to you?

>Yeah better we give them to gay men to abuse.

I hate this society more and more by the day. I have no idea why some of you want to "save the west"

Its dead. Let it rot in the ground.

>Growing up in a home for orphaned boys
>Have 30 brothers to help you through
>Have religious, moral and physical training throughout the day
>Know that you must be ready for the challenges of adulthood at 18
I don't know, with the appropriate oversight orphanages could be kinda great

Fucking nigger white people adopt niggers unlike niggers ha ha ha

Underated

I guess I'm a special asshole then. I would much rather keep waiting for good parents than go with reprobates.

Came here to post this.

Yes son, but you have to become a xhe now. We have to cut off your penis like we did with mommy when zhe still was a man. Oh and we have to post a lot of pictures of you on your Instagram account that we maintain for you. Yesterday we posted on of you half-naked holding a pair of scissors having the caption "Die white cis scum!" That's fine isn't it? Because a six year old tranny should use social media. Now come to mummy and give her fake boobs a big hug.

Lgbt couples have statistically better wages and are more educated, so in theory, they could provide those children with a better life. But, as we seen so far, two dads or two moms can't really bring up child properly, because of lack of motherly love in first case, and rationality and authority of father in other. So in conclusion, burn all the fags

LGBT = Let's Get Boys Transsexual

>Nine year olds have no concept of gender
Also you are making baseless accusations.