Terrorism is okay if our side does it

>terrorism is okay if our side does it
Explain this mentality

I still don't understand

Why would sane human beings conduct themselves in such a manner

Law of the jungle, faggot.

Might makes right.

Unless there was something fundamentally wrong with the way their brains are wired...

>that flag
>that post
I unironically agree

Wow it's almost as if Sup Forums is stupid or something

>reminder

>I don't really like when my enemies use terrorism but I will still put up with it

explain this mentality

>I like to strawman
>I know nothing about OP, I know nothing about his social conservative and libertarian qualities, all I know is that he disagrees with political violence which means he MUST like political violence against his own side
Explain this mentality. Actually don't, you might be too stupid to

Read it and weep bitch

This image fills me with joy and pride

you're a fucking faggot, wow.

>you disagree with me, wow
>faggot xdddd
Damn dude I'm not sure how I will ever recover. Looks like you win this debate, now I'm afraid to show my face around here. Thanks.

>deep breath
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brought to you by /his/. And I'm not done yet snowniggers

No more until I get some replies. I challenge you to debate me and we can have an intelligent conversation instead of doing what did (recognizing defeat, that is)

Hmm why does Sup Forums shy away when challenged? Safe space much?

bump

typical

The founding fathers were terrorists.

Might makes right.

Someone hurts me? Bad for me.

I hurt someone? Tough shit.

>OP
>social conservative
Faggotry is not socially conservative

Nobody's saying it's alright but it's absolutely ok to enjoy it

Commies aren't people.

based libertybro
>thousands of people protesting and eventually taking up arms against a tyrannical government
>some autist running over other autists because they have a different opinion
Not the same thing, the founding fathers were being tread on, you don't get to kill people that did nothing to you except used their first amendment rights
here look at this That means it's alright though, if you enjoy it. No reason to condemn something you enjoy

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Neither are fascists

Extreme white christian ultraconservatives use the same tactics like muslim salafist ultraconservatives.

Seems normal to me.

Obvious shills are obvious.

You need to change the second picture to show them raping and murdering the German women, which is what the invading Soviets did.

>terrorism is okay if our side does it
>not the beta mentality

>ass kicked
>germany lost 5 million combatants and killed 55 million people in the process of the war
lol

>CIA
>our side
Moshe pls

Did you really need to make this thread?

What are you trying to accomplish?

To prove?

>That means it's alright though, if you enjoy it. No reason to condemn something you enjoy

I don't see how this makes sense. How does enjoyment = thinking it's alright?

video is edited, watch for the clear blurring across the windshield as the driver reverses
Source video was edited

everything the kikes have corrupted is already dead.

If you understood anything about history you would understand why nazi germany had it right

literally nothing wrong

Are you saying that you are with us in wanting to remove all antifa terrorists from our streets?

>whenever something bad happens to leftists it is the right's fault

HMM

its "kike" you kike. not "jews".

i love how the kikes can rarely bring themselves to ever use that word.

>leftists are literally incapable of envisioning a world without war for zionist masters
hmm
i think your strawman is a huge misrepresentation of my views. i don't think ww2 should have been declared at all, but britain just can't stop sucking jewish cock.

there is nothing wrong with self defense genocide

Terrorism is an act meant to instill fear and discord among a population. When a Jihadist commits a terrorist act he wants to make a population scared and submissive.

What happened in Virginia was shitheads fighting other shitheads for shitheaded reasons and things getting way out of hands. I respect the lives of Communists no more than I do those of Nazis and couldn't care less what happened.

i dont get it someone fill me in. so there was a nazi rally but a nazi ran over a crowd (of nazis)?

Killing other civilians who aren't oppressing you isn't fighting for freedom though?
avoiding the argument
It did show that
>k/d ratio means anything in war
Go back to call of duty
avoiding the argument
Yes, you are a subhuman
that's the definition of enjoyment, you literally couldn't enjoy something that you think is inherently bad
LMAO go on though..
Not through force, but yes
avoiding the argument
>everyone who slightly disagrees is leftist
Why is it do black and white for you tards? There are other things besides fascism and communism
Oxymoron

>Not through force
???

You want to ask nicely?
Pay them?
What?

Its called being straight.

It wasn't terrorism. Actually it was terrorism, but Fields was not responsible for it - the large groups of armed thugs illegally blockading public roadways, and ambushing vehicles during a state of emergency. Not only will Fields not be charged with "terrorism", he will also not be charged or convicted of either murder or manslaughter in any degree and he is going to walk. This kind of incident is absolutely nothing new or interesting - illegal blockades have been occurring for years with BLM protests and riots - several "protestors" have been killed standing in roads blocking cars. All the drivers have walked away with no charges.

From now on, any armed mobs blockading roadways can expect to be killed. So I challenge you to keep doing so, if you intend to learn the hard way.

>that's the definition of enjoyment, you literally couldn't enjoy something that you think is inherently bad

That's not true. If someone kills my enemy that doesn't mean I approve of murder but I will enjoy it.

and by it I mean their deaths

>who aren't oppressing you
What are you talking about?
BLM actively destroys small businesses and Antifa is a threat against anyone who doesn't bend knee to their views. They are both terrorist organizations who were toting communist emblems through the streets. They not only perpetrate violence on the citizens of wherever they go but they advocate for highly oppressive legal systems that are strictly anti-American.
>Go back to call of duty
So, you got fuckin' told and are backpedaling then. Can't really say Germany got asskicked when they killed 55 million and lost 5 million. JS dumbshit.
>HURR DURR IM A RETARDED COCKSUCKER WHO DEFENDS COMMUNISTS AND CALLS THEM PEACEFUL
ok
only a leftist would defend BLM and Antifa

OP is a paid shill

>those dumb fucks piling up behind the car
at least we can all agree they deserved it

you're not a true southerner fashy
God bless the south
I thought you guys don't like Jews? Then why would you not be happy if more had died?
Nigger Germany LOST. The country got split up for decades after the war. Doesn't matter how many they kill if they unconditionally surrender like the subhumans they are

Who will pay me? I'd love to get paid for this, it's fun, please send me a link or something

I'm sorry but this video is fucking insane
It just PLOWS through all those people like nothing, throwing them around like ragdolls
Then the motherfucker just shifts to reverse and does it again
Why am I getting an erection

>Couldn't even do it with a truck.
Man whatever happened to the cool terrorist attacks

>Muslims and Militiacucks used to blow up people and large buildings in the west.
>Now its just gay ass vehicular manslaughter.

Britain dragged the entire world to war, sacrificing 60 million Europeans simply to stop Germany from reunifying. They even left Poland to get raped afterward, there was no real justification for it.

Germany fought a defensive war and almost won, they had the best military in the world, and innovated technology to such an extent we are literally riding on the shoulders of Nazis.

Are you too retarded to consider maybe they were doing something right? What have you done with your life, subhuman nigger?

A bully at school pushed me, how is that not considered a terrorist attack?

>OP is a faggot

Good night lads. Had fun but it's almost 3AM here on the east coast.
Here, be prepared to get assfucked with hardcore facts soon

Germans did same to Slavs you fucking retard. I hate commies same as nazis, but even more I hate idiots like you.

Antifa was basically doing their thing (Loitering in the street, harassing trashcans, hitting cars with baseball bats ect.) and a man driving a doge challenger obviously wasn't having it anymore, so he decided to go full truck-of-peace on group of counter protesters.

It wasn't premeditated you monkey. He literally brought his ride and got caught in the moment.

>our side

the crisis actors might be on the side of shills like you, but only a retard would believe you were on "our" side.

>tee hee
Not all right wing whites!

Heheheheheh

>be Hitler
>start a war that killed 30 million whites
>invade a dozen European countries
wow....truly a paragon of the white race

People are retarded. That's the only explanation

The feeling of justice kamrat.

very very funny :D i love cars

my side is just
your side is pinko filth

>he thinks germany lost
>he doesnt know about neuschwabenland
>he doesnt know about hollow earth
>he doesnt know about nazi anti gravity tech
lurk more shill

If you're not getting paid for this you should fucking kill yourself

>This event in which the motive is still being investigated is an act of terrorism because I say so.

Think you'd have to do more than get laughed off /his/ and Sup Forums simultaneously while being shown out for the low-IQ mongrel pseud you are to actually get paid for your shitty posts.

OP is a paid shill

Feels good man.

>global rule 4. You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

Enjoy the ban

Regardless of whether the crash was intentional or provoked, the whole event and subsequent media narrative damages Trump. It's going to allow cucks to link Trump's agenda to "violent white nationalist terrorism." It also puts the nationalist faction in the White House on the back foot, forcing them to defend themselves against charges of Nazism. To prevent more of these disasters, Sessions will have to round up all the Nazi LARPers, starting with PHALANX, TRS pool party groups, American Vanguard, Daily Stormer book clubs, and TWP. Spencer and Enoch are going to federal prison. Informants will be recruited, infiltrators will worm their way in, and eventually all these groups will find themselves in court, just as the Bundys did.

>killing a 17 yr girl
so this is the power of the aryan race

The truth shall be the victor in this struggle.

>that birth rate
who needs unskilled immigrants when you have hitler, holy shit

War doesn't really care how old you are when you pick up a rifle.

I'm just tired of being lumped in with nazis. My sore losers is the confederacy.

damn......do you write quotes or something dude because that made me think.......

Yet Sup Forums bitches at the Soviet for what they did to the Germans

>he unironically thinks a jewess is the same as a human girl
wew lad

i know this is bait.
but you cant be this delusional.
just because your liberal media will play this story for a year doesnt make any of your attacks less significant.

The asspain of leftards is priceless, please continue.

N-not all whites!

How do you know that the civilians the Soviets killed were resistors? You're literally justifying the deaths of civilians because Germans hung a revolutionary.