3 Dead in Possible Racially Motivated Shooting in Wisconsin

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT RACIAL REALIST RACIST BULLSHIT, CRACKA ASSA CRACKAS!!!11!

kare11.com/mobile/article/news/sheriff-3-dead-in-shooting-at-wis-racetrack/464152773

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/wisconsin/mountpleasant/2-teens-implicated-death-missing-17-year-old-girl
patch.com/wisconsin/mountpleasant/3-shot-dead-wisconsin-drag-strip
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story,amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh how cute, a chimp chimping out.

Fuck off you dumb ass low-life.

>white racist kills someone
man bites dog
>black racist kills 3 people
monkey bites banana

>some racist white guy gets in a car accident
OMG LE EBIL NOT SEES
>some racist black guy murders 3 white people for being white
Nothing to see here...

It's starting.

>stop saying (untrue) racist stuff! (i.e blacks are violent) or I'll beat your ass!

it's starting

Excellent, America needs more of this because the Civil War is already in the stars, now it has to be manifested in reality.

Is this a nipon proverb?

We're coming for every black nigger and we're going to beat niggers to death with base ball bats and we're going to run niggers over and kill niggers and gun down niggers you niggers are dead you niggers hear. You niggers can go fuck yourselves niggers. Niggers it starts with car attacks then all the Dylan Roofs come for your nigger ass's niggers. Pretty soon we'll kill you niggers in schools and bomb you niggers. Niggers days are numbered. Niggers.

This is weird to me, I have been to this place before. There have been more murders and kidnappings (usually from Hispanics) targeting white people happening in Kenosha County lately.

patch.com/wisconsin/mountpleasant/2-teens-implicated-death-missing-17-year-old-girl

Here. Have a recent story of a coalburner paying her toll in my area recently.

its because of the proximity to shitcago, right?

Bump for visibility over challenger of peace

There's nothing better than nigger gangs beefing with each other.

I wish they could livestream every gang shooting. It'd be like a real time "The Wire!"

>the victims were from aurora,ill

sounds like the guy shot a bunch of beaners then

nothing to see here Sup Forums move along

Wisconsin has niggers too? Color me surprised.

A lot of them have migrated from Chicago, yes.

That would mean the upcoming eclipse is like a sea of BBC darkening things up fuck no hopefully kek doesn't confirm this.

They're rare outside of Madison and Milwaukee. Rural Wisconsin is pretty nice.

edgy but relevant

Unfortunately there is a growing population of spics and niggers in Kenosha. You should add Racine to that list, especially considering it's the most violent shithole in Wisco next to Milwaukee.

>4 whites killed on Saturday
>3 whites killed Sunday

Whites are already losing the race war.

>niggers are stupid enough to push undecided Whites towards our side

were a report somewhere (looked actual legit) that said, said African American Gentlemen's victims were likewise African American..? Linked in (one of..) previous treads, cant be arsed looking back. In which case, racial motivation is, eh, unlikely.

the article says 3 victims from aurora illinois. and no races. sounds like some gang turf shit pouring out of a chicago suburb

>an African-American suspect walked up to three people, also African-American, at a food vendor stand, and shot them at "point blank range."

Black lives matter!

>this
BLOOD
AND
SOIL

it is right next to Americas Iraq after all

This isn't on CNN so its not news.

it's making me really fucking angry how the Right is almost ready to splinter in half over ONE RANDOM GUY running over some antifa, while shit like this happens every fucking day and yet it's never called out for what it is.

If gets, everyone will forget about dumb niggers and nazi larpers when best Korea blows their load on Guam tomorrow after 64 years of national masturbation.

Where do you get it was race related? Just because it's a black? It's normal for them to kill random people. Most likely blacks killed.

Desensitation maybe? Everyone is used to commies doing commie shit and nuggets nigging?

If you say you think immigration should be a little more strict you lose your job for being a nahtzee hitlah, I dunno how tankies get away with their bullshit

patch.com/wisconsin/mountpleasant/3-shot-dead-wisconsin-drag-strip

>Sheriff Beth said Sunday evening during a press conference outside the dragaway that an African-American suspect walked up to three people, also African-American, at a food vendor stand, and shot them at "point blank range."

false alarm everyone, just niggers doing what we all want.

I guess we are in a race war??

We're almost there

How do you expect to win any wars when your ancestors still live in backwards primitive tribal societies.

U wuz no kings. Egyptians weren't black. You wuz primitive tribes people .

Every black dominated country has much lower living standards.

You will always be a minority in America, the latinos will have more kids than blacks and gradually move into black neighborhoods.

>gang violence spreading outside of the usual shitcago containment zone
>what we all want

no

Suspect is BLACK guys.

I think the race war is nigh.

because many people who call themselves our allies are milquetoast traitors who would abandon the race in the drop of a hat for the promise of comfort for their lifetime.

those weak-willed jew loving faggots hang first.

fucking checked m8

I'll see you on the day of the rope.

>the latinos will have more kids than blacks and gradually move into black neighborhoods.

Isn't this happening rapidly in places like Harlem?

What's the story on the four from Saturday?

I live a whole state away and those niggers have been a problem for years already

The only solution is a rope

Holy fuck i didn't screencap but someone posted the classic "some of you guys are alright" meme about that place like 2 days ago.

When Micah Johnson killed the officers in Dallas, did we ever find proof that he was a BLM supporter? Obviously he was, but was there any actual evidence?

>U FUGGIN RAYCISS CRACKA MUHFUGGA KILL ALL WITE BOIS GNOMESAYIN
>FUG Y YT BOIS BE PUTTIN A BRUTHA DOWN N SHIET

If there's any more proof you guys need to prove a conspiracy against white people, I don't know what to tell you.

Dude when the benefit spigot goes dry blacks will produce like negative new blacks a year since the government won't subsidize their children anymore and they kill each other at laughably high rates.

Charts will actually say -16,000 and shit.

I wonder how much time the (((media))) will spend on this.

Go through internet history or you are a liar

Since one white guy killing a white person with a car automatically makes all white people evil, then I guess a black guy killing multiple white people with a gun makes all black people evil?

>Challenger of Unity

DAH

>eventually
>mwahahaha

This> google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story,amp.html