I hate almost all of you think you're dumb as fuck

The subject line says it all, but I'll elaborate.

Where to begin. You fucking retards make it difficult to decide.

How about this. Evil, if it can be defined, is chaos. God, therefore, is reason. Rationale incarnate. Logos. The Word. However you wish to state it.

Use your reason. Most of you are tiddlywink boyos and you don't know shit. The holocaust is a tool to brainwash you dumb faggots. Jews are not special at all. They want to usurp the preeminent messianic sacrifice. They only take things and twist them. Theft is the right object in the wrong hands. A lie is a truth told about the wrong subject.

Jesus fought these larping wannabes to the death. Do you get that? What you call "Jews" are just larping retards claiming a title for the protection it entails:fake racial and "religious." They are the most cowardly people on the planet. They are incapable of defending reason. This makes them the ideal vehicle to push the anti-Reason/anti-Logos/anti-Christ agenda. Are you really fucking dumb enough to believe that a group of people who speak Yiddish (hint: not a Semitic language), who intermarried, moved around like nomads, and converted in and out for centuries are even remotely a cohesive genetic lineage? If you said "yes" you've bought their bullshit hook line and sinker.

Jesus was in effect the last Jew and the first Christian. The people he opposed Him called themselves Jews but ignored the Old Law.

If you want to know the correct economic order, read "Economics for Helen" by Hilaire Belloc. The lowest divisible unit in any society is the family; it's the smallest unit capable of self-replication. Storks don't deliver babies, so if your policies operate under the individualist assumption your families will fall apart and thus so will your society. Jews know this. You could also read Rerum Novarum by Pope Leo XIII (ignatiusinsight.com/features2011/blanari_rerumnovarum_may2011.asp).

Other urls found in this thread:

ignatiusinsight.com/features2011/blanari_rerumnovarum_may2011.asp).
7chan.org/lit/src/Feder-InterestSlavery-trans_Hadding_Scott.pdf
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwi9md3GjtbVAhWPdSYKHeW_Dp8QFggoMAA&url=https://isidore.co/calibre/get/pdf/Economics%20for%20Helen_%20A%20Brief%20Outline%20of%20Real%20Economy%20-%20Belloc%2C%20Hilaire_5605.pdf&usg=AFQjCNE4M8vppqV8YDmEMlxeuRZcbGswDA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to know the correct economic order, read "Economics for Helen" by Hilaire Belloc. The lowest divisible unit in any society is the family; it's the smallest unit capable of self-replication. Storks don't deliver babies, so if your policies operate under the individualist assumption your families will fall apart and thus so will your society. Jews know this. You could also read Rerum Novarum by Pope Leo XIII (ignatiusinsight.com/features2011/blanari_rerumnovarum_may2011.asp).

Lastly, if any of you owned your own business you wouldn't be such pussy faggots. Start a business TODAY. Then you will appreciate work. You want to know why ever time you try to hit the gym you quit? Because you don't appreciate the fact that in life, the vast majority of your efforts end in little to no benefit. There is only one thing you can do that guarantees gains, and that is lifting. If you understood how rare a guaranteed return is in life, you would never miss another workout again.

And finally, read Gottfried Feder's work (the man who convinced Hitler to join the NSDP, who was a Distributist before there was a word for it, and who was a true genius) "Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money": 7chan.org/lit/src/Feder-InterestSlavery-trans_Hadding_Scott.pdf

Read Belloc first, however.

Shills will slide this and Kikes will attack it.

>evil, if it can be defined, is chaos
incorrect!
evil is when you do something that you know you really fucking shouldn't because you're an edgy fuck.

grow up, kid.

>'Where to begin. You fucking retards make it difficult to decide'
>immediately goes into insane ramble about evil and chaos and god and making an absurd philosophical argument without even a hint that it is just a retarded proposition and not fact
i stopped there

Fuck this reeks of reddit. look at that spacing.

No.

Evil is putting more vegemite than butter on your toast, cunt.

Couldn't read OP
Got as far as "evil is chaos".
No it isn't, chaos is chaos. Evil is evil. OP is a dense twat, too lazy even to Google his half baked brain farts.

Lower your flag you larping sack of shit.

I refuse to believe these people are dumb enough to be actual Sup Forums posters. Either we've taken on more young summer kids than previously imagined or the shills are hiring double
I'll check out the books OP, I've been looking for some good reading. I agree that there's been an influx recently of people who obviously have no real world experience but perhaps summer was to blame. Is there anything else you'd like to share about individualist policy?

Begin here, now, or you'll never begin at all:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwi9md3GjtbVAhWPdSYKHeW_Dp8QFggoMAA&url=https://isidore.co/calibre/get/pdf/Economics%20for%20Helen_%20A%20Brief%20Outline%20of%20Real%20Economy%20-%20Belloc%2C%20Hilaire_5605.pdf&usg=AFQjCNE4M8vppqV8YDmEMlxeuRZcbGswDA

>Yiddish (hint: not a Semitic language)
LOL
Also your post reads like a train wreck, and is also wrong in practice. If there is racial unity within a group the objective facts are *literally* irrelevant.

>LOL
Are you going to claim Yiddish to be semitic? Believe me, faggot, you won't win this one.

>Also blah blah blah
>If there is racial unity the objective facts are irrelevant

Except that the racial unity is a mirage and disappears as soon as the spell is broken, aka as soon as the morons (you) realize there is in fact no true racial unity.

Or are you going to hang on to a few strands of Turkic DNA that you don't even all share?

Don't fucking make me laugh, Schlomo.

You know the thing about chaos, it's fair.

how do communists use so many words and communicate so little?

>aka as soon as the morons (you) realize there is in fact no true racial unity.

>There is no racial unity when there is no racial unity

That's deep

Can't tell if you're this dumb or just so many steps behind Schlomos' reasoning that the retort went that far over your head.

Probably a bit of both.

>Are you going to claim Yiddish to be semitic?
Yes you fucking idiot OF COURSE it is. It's written in Hebrew and is in principle a mix of biblical Hebrew and German. To say that it's not Semitic is factually wrong.
>as soon as the morons (you) realize there is in fact no true racial unity.
Oh yeah and how would that happen exactly? Because as far as I see Israel currently is mixing into hegemony, and all call themselves racial Jews. As I said above, the facts of out DNA are not relevant when we have absolute unity. In the end of the day we will mix into an Israeli identity and every Jew knows it whether he likes it or not.

>Israeli racial* identity
Also if everyone in the LARP forgot that they were LARPing 2000 years ago, it's not really a legitimate LARP.

>templar flaggot
>calling others summer

>i can't tell
>i'll make something up

That's deep

i think only the god is the true reality.
and when we are not in the god we are somewhere in that chaos realm
and i think this chaos realm for most people
is a relatively manageable nightmare to deal with, some people in this realm get fucked up bad.
and i dont think life is as bad as it gets.
i think the evil realms, and the hell realm, are entirely opposite of the god realm, the exact opposite energy like ( +/- )

anyways..
i died once or awakened, or attained godhead
or had a siezure, opened my 3rd eye, or tripped out.
enter god for a moment.
entered my idea of heaven
entered my idea of hell.
and taught alot of personal lessons.
and sent back.
a hallucination more real than life itself.
a real spiritual vision imo.

anyways..

inside god looked like the sun.
and it felt perfect.

whats fucked up is..
in religions they say that's meeting lucifer.

anyone can shed some light on what westerners call out of body and near death experiences
or spiritual visions.

sometimes i run into people that have had them
and the stories are always similar.

biggest redpill is there's a god.
and there's a devil too. :)

and in the true reality.
there's only one.

You sound like a retard pretending to be clever just regurgitating what has been said on Sup Forums many times before

futurist here, we are on the precipice of the singularity and you faggots think that life is still fathomable in the same way it was even as close as 50 years ago. The family already died.

maybe if we encourage him, he'll continue to develop ideas and share with Sup Forums
could take a while, but he has a good start

Even kike-a-pedia can't cover for your stupidity:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

>Language family: Indo-European

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

>No mention of shittish.

I'd get more scholarly, but why bother when you can't provide a source for your retarded "durrr I'm a brainwashed kike" claims.

Maybe take that stress break they give you shills? Wouldn't want you getting upset and potentially questioning your conditioning, now would we?

>The lowest divisible unit in any society is the family; it's the smallest unit capable of self-replication. Storks don't deliver babies, so if your policies operate under the individualist assumption your families will fall apart and thus so will your society. Jews know this.
Listen to this guy.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

That reminds me of a Rabbi who did stop larping. He was the chief Rabbi or Rome, by the name of Israel Zolli.

He wrote "Before the Dawn." It outlines his futile debates with the Pope which led to his conversion.

Better close this window, you Kikes aren't supposed to learn about him.

Tell me more about this Jewsus.
Did he eat bacon; did he wash nigger toes?

Good on you brov, this information was not shared in vain

I'm not even Jewish. And 30% Hebrew and Hebrew text makes it a Semitic language.

>evil is chaos
fucking kys you stupid shit

And you're one of the fucking people I despise OP. You're not fucking special. You're just as moronic as anyone else here.

Why is evil not Chaos?

Why is evil Chaos?