youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebart.com/big-government/2017/08/13/alt-right-activists-condemn-violence-dispute-mainstream-account/
archive.is/SzDam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I honestly wonder how many European/Anglo immigrants we'll get with the RAISE act. I hope it's tough enough to block out chinks.

Been out all day. Did anything happen?

>god emprah

Delet this

What's that, sweetie? You STILL think the Jews are our friends and that multiculturalism works?

What do you know about the bolshevik revolutions of Germany and Russia in the 1920s, honey? Would you believe they consisted of marxist agitators rioting and attacking people who weren't with them, culminating in an armed attempted coup? Would you be surprised to learn marxists have a track record of violently suppressing those who think differently than them, which is why the stereotype of "right wingers = paramilitary" even exists in the first place, due to the need for right wing groups to militarize simply to exist in the face of Jewish-marxist extremism? What if I told you that there's more laws to stop free speech and expression in Europe now than even the Jews would have ever dreamed of in the Weimar era?

Oh darling, you've got alot to learn...

The Hibernian conspiracy advances by the day. Buy gold.

>FUCK THE IRISH

Fuck YOU

>edition

I couldn't resist, I'm sorry.

I WARNED YOU PREPARE TO BE BLACKED

I love Kellyanne.

>BLM chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>Sup Forums laughs at their stupidity

>alt right chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>wtf don't punch right bro!

Morons, morons everywhere.

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! Go!

Well. It turns out Trump didn't even last one year nor pass any major legislation.

Least you tried despite me warning you this'd happen

>high wage
>no welfare
bam and bam.
don't forget how much they are making currently is a huge factor. They are making far lower wagers than Europeans.

>FUCK THE IRISH

Nigger cock superiority human

>projecting this hard

BLUMPF GRUMPF KRUMPF PLUMPF

The RAISE Act is so amazing its almost too good to be real. I just hope the cuckservatives dont pussy out like alway.

Although I would like to see the US become more white, I don't think the solution is to make Europe less white.

I think the Rally only increased the amount people turning to nationalism supporters they are. It's clear the establishment sides with ANTIFA. Plus They disavowed the Stormniggers at the rally.

Whenever this gets posted no one retorts it
They just call whoever posts it antiwhite or a shill for wanting to actually win elections

God i hate people who can't control their power levels

If you really don't like these guys you should stop.
All you do is strengthen their hate and reinforce their resolve.

Destroyed the alt right

White Supremacist Nazi Terrorist

>i don't know shit about law,so i am not arguing anything on that front...but the car clearly gets hit by the bat before he hits anything
i'll give a quick rundown then, an "affirmative defense" is a mitigating factor in an otherwise unlawful action. Fleeing the scene of an accident where there is a fatality is an unlawful action, however if there is an imminent threat to your life (like protestors who will beat you to death if you remained at the scene), that can mitigate the action you took even if was an unlawful action.

What the prosecution is going to push is he put himself into the position by driving into that situation and making the affirmative defense not apply (since you can't put yourself into a unlawful action purposely) so he will need to make an argument he was put into a situation where he was afraid of imminent bodily harm, got away from the situation and needs at least one member of the jury to be convinced that he made the appropriate action.

It is going to be a hard defense to put forward because the prosecution is going to introduce multiple angles and emphasize the character of the driver to make it a premeditated attack (which would make an affirmative defense not apply). You can bet that the local DA is going to put their best prosecutor behind this case due to the national profile of it and attention and he will need an attorney who can make the case that he was afraid, made a miscalculation by accelerating and immediately left the scene due to fear of imminent bodily harm. Issue will be convincing the jury that is what occurred.

He never fails to get a (you), I don't get how you guys can be so stupid.

I never realized Brock had a Finnish division.

why do they always push for the right to act more like antifa and blm?

>kikebart.com/big-government/2017/08/13/alt-right-activists-condemn-violence-dispute-mainstream-account/
>CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA – Conflicts with mainstream media and politicians’, including Democratic Governor Terry McAuliffe’s, characterization of events surrounding the white nationalist Unite the Right rally emerged quickly over the weekend.

our boat matters more. They've chosen to sink.

Die for Israel. It's the American dream.

America was a huge laughing stock for years, no Europe is that

t.someone who isn't either

You'll get exactly 0 Europeans with the RAISE act because it has exactly 0% chance of passing.

3 Republicans have already come out against it and it needs 60 votes to pass regardless LMAO.
I guess you could convince 11 Democrats to voted for it amirite? :^)

It was just two shitposters. One for fun the other doesn't like us so much.

You're a dumb spamming faggot.

Hungary is planning on raising their birth rate to 2.0+ by 2024. Poland is also experiencing a baby boom too. If Slavic countries start making it cheaper to have more kids along with the rest of Europe. I think we won't have to worry about Europe becoming less white. Plus it would spite merkel too.

Hard working man, MAGA!

Awoo

I was reading a thread on Ivanka and Pence denouncing Neo-nazis and people on Sup Forums were calling them sellouts and cunts

Im honestly surprised how autistic some people on here are. Do they not know normies think nazis are bad? And that the Trump admin have to pander to normies/moderates (who make most of Trump's base)?

if Trump gets his tax plan pushed through it would encourage conservative areas of the US to start having more children as well

CIA pasta

Large And In Charge

Fat old Jewish puppet

>alt-right using self-defense is "chimping out"
>niggers burning down cities is the same as whites defending their free speech rights from violent commies

It's going to be glorious when support for pro-white movements clearly rises after these events. I won't even say "I told you so", you will be too busy thanking us, and I'll be happy.

I can retort it: They weren't chimping out, they showed up for a rally and were attacked.

The vast majority didn't even fight back. They just walked back to their cars in long lines while being pelted with various projectiles and bodily fluids.

Is Assange right?

>The Department of General Services has received a request from Americans for Richmond Monument Preservation for a permit to hold an event at the Lee Monument on Monument Avenue, according to Dena Potter, an agency spokeswoman, who said the application is under review and has not been approved.

>Potter said the request was submitted by Bragdon Bowling — a former commander of the Virginia Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans. Bowling could not immediately be reached for comment Sunday evening.

>Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s office said it could not provide information on Sunday, and Mayor Levar Stoney also declined to comment, referring questions to Capitol Police. Stoney spokesman Jim Nolan said city police and Capitol police will be meeting to discuss the request, but he could not provide further information

oh for fuck's sake

archive.is/SzDam

Correct

Failed white nationalist dictator

>wtf don't punch right bro!
>alt-right
>right-winger
Hm... the only right wingers are conservatives, the rest is just noise and controlled opposition, otherwise you wouldn`t need denominations as NEOCONS and RINOS.
Just more and more kikery to subvert conservatives and to manipulate people in not even knowing what it`s about.

when is Assange wrong?

They want politicians and the lot to essentially throw away their careers to please LARPers. Anyone that's ever been involved with high-stakes politics understands that it is necessary to not neck yourself via agitating the voters when it isn't the proper environment to do so.

I personally think we can reverse the demographic trends that are happening to us. With his tax plan along with mostly European immigration. Not to mention All illegals being deported by a 1 million man ICE team and the end of Birthright citizenship. We could become at least 80% white at the most in a few generations. The only reason the spic population is growing is because of the 1965 immigration act. Cut third world immigration and they will decrease rapidly.

did she dead?

I always feel sorry for the irish pepe in this pic. poor mic.

The civil war was a mistake, we should have just let them leave. Either that or Sherman should have done a more thorough job

What happened to evapolack?

When he thinks leather jackets are cool (they're not)

A great President. MAGA!

Browner America
Future America

Stop dreaming about RAISE passing, see

Doesn't matter if the majority was peaceful, optics were still bad and people still hate nazis/white nationalists on both the left and right

It doesn't matter if they did it peacefully, waving torches and screaming "blood and soil" is fucking awful optics.

It also didn't help some stupid fuck ran over 20 people with his car and killed some poor girl.

She's fine, just a minor setback.

He still posts here quite often.

Overhauling the voting system does sound nice, I liked one I read about where you would vote for your first choice and backup if first choice failed

AWOO

Nice digits. Something tells me this won't end well.

th-there not??

the only major overhauls to voting i want to see is removing direct election of senators and i would like my state to get rid of winner takes all for electoral college votes

when he decides to go clubbing?
>his dancing is all sorts of wrong

Yes

>not a tiki torch
How will the Nazi party ever recover?

Well thanks for that, I rarely don't save. That's not really a tiki torch though.

You are fake news.

It sounds nice, it's horribly stodgy in practice. The Oscars uses such a system, that's why the awards have been so predictable. Trump never would've been elected in such a system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

This weekend was a turning point for many of us, myself included. The entire corrupt (((establishment))) showed their true colors. All we have is each other, the President, and pepe. Never stop sculpting yourself into a man worth 10 normal men. no, 20 normal men. If it is any consolation, we are through with the boring half of the year. Everything is put on the line once again in this last half of 2017. Redpill your families, redpill your loved ones, and be ready for when the President LOCKS HER UP and shit hits the fan. The very future of western civilization is on the line, don't let the marxists win again.

that's not a tiki torch, even awoo can make make a real torch

Today 3 people in Wisconsin were gunned in the back by some nigger. Police are being good goys as usual and not saying the obvious.

I hope you're not gearing up to splinter the Right in half just because one guy who couldn't control himself ran over some antifa. You realize that's bound to happen right? You can't control every little thing people do.

>One man, who was vacationing in the United States from Finland, arrived with one of the last waves to get into Emancipation Park before the event was shut down. From his perspective, “these two groups of very polarly opposed political and social and moral views were forced into conflict” by policing tactics. He recounted his experience to Breitbart News:

> I was expecting to enter a peaceful protest to protect this monument and part of United States history from utter and total rewriting. I entered with people from the United States who were aware there were going to be counter-protesters. They promised to keep me safe, which they did. But what happened was, the police force, which should have kept the protesting parties separate, in fact funneled the right-wing protesters, the people defending the monument, right into Antifa, [making them run] a gauntlet of Antifa to the monument … Then – I don’t know the details of it – on dubious legal grounds, [the police] declared the gathering of right-wing protesters unlawful. We were forced to leave the venue and run another gauntlet.
Is making people run the Gauntlet a good tactic for protests?
This finn account of the History make this whole mess seem like those people the Irish found out to be paid protesters during the election trying to provoke people and afterwards claim it was violent.

nigger

What does /ptg/ think is going to happen first

are tiki torches a white supremacist symbol now?

>struck nerve

World Civil War 1: Globalists vs Goy

Checked. It's happening, boys.

Things were forced to this point deliberately with no good reason. I can't convince you of that but I hope you will think long and hard of the pros and cons of what has occurred in the past few days. If it had not occurred would standing be better or worse? Just a rhetorical thought.

quality memes

Neither are going to occur because dumb larpers don't have any real meaning or standing on actual affairs and no party wants a second Korean war.

I need the worst pictures to portray blm, Pan-African, and Antifa at the VA rally. Greatly appreciated if you could.

Well, I guess that's that. I need to buy more ammo.
Y'all think it would be a good time to teach myself how to be a bladesmith? I can probably make my own forge out of scrap.

if the even was just friday night it would have been fine
instead there was the asinine march, i don't even know what there was to gain with the march.
the march should have been a bunch of people in ties and maga hats marching with arms crossed and allowing antifa to attack them and pelt them. they should have sympathetic people with cameras every 15 feet recording the violence and sharing to twitter, youtube, facebook, etc. as fast as possible
instead a bunch of fatasses showed up in larping gear and got their asses kicked anyways

white nationalist flag with tiki torch emblem when?
>...b/c using probably isn't the best idea for PR reasons...

Reading about Sherman is a trip, the man appreciated the southern genteel life and wished to become part of it though having some reservations on the particulars of slavery. During the Civil War he's a man torn between his affection for the south and duty to country and feels the southern states have personally betrayed him by seceding. His famous march is as an emotional wreck as he exacts vengeance against a love that has betrayed him.

Neither.

I suppose millions of people own white supremacists symbols in their backyards now.

I don't consider them right either, but that's the pasta response they always post. For fucks' sake, Spencer wants single payer, how the fuck is he right wing?

Though, my definition of right wing is limited government, in that worldview I don't see Hitler or Mussolini as right wing either.

Will Paul Ryan disavow niggers?
Will anyone in MSM even report that over that white on communist violence

>Muhh charlottesville narrative didn't even last into a full fucking Monday.

These narratives have become so weak, honestly dissapointed.