Do you people not understand?

I cannot believe my eyes when I see the alt-right proudly announce that the "race war" or "civil war" is coming. I sort of understand because a large portion of Sup Forums is comprised by beta males with an obsession for violence. However, please stop to remember that there are two radical sides here. Just as you all proudly speak of killing spics and negroes, the radical opposing side is also wishing of your death. Stop to think that a race war would result in many, many casualties. Some of whom may be your neighbor, friend, lover, parent, sibling. It's cool for you to make fun of heather hayes' death because she personally meant nothing to you. But soon enough if violence escalates enough like some of you are wishing for, they may start to hit close to home. Violence is not the answer. There must be some other way to go about this - we aren't in the stone age anymore.

k

K

K
We don't care anymore. Fucking plebbits, thinking that your life--- any life-- matters.

K

>implying Sup Forums is "alt-right"
"alt-right" is codeword for "left".

Don't care. We worth Kek, the God of chaos. If Kek wants it, he wills it.

Fuck white people
Fuck SJWs

I hope they all cap themselves. I'm probably a Jew.

Viva la Muerte!

>I cannot believe my eyes
When 10 million fireflies

Nihilism never got anybody anywhere

How does it feel knowing you have nothing to contribute to the world but this thread?

Is that some CJ Miles?

That's a damn fine number you got there.

Go wash your cunt.

Personally, I hope it never comes to a state of violence...

But unfortunately, I can't see any other way at this point.

Right wing whites are sick of being scapegoated and milked. All they really want is to be left alone.

The leftwing won't and can't ever let whites have their space and independence... they are looking for a global government ultimately. This is completely against and fundamentally incompatible with white interests.

There is a lot of sound and fury and talk, but most people don't even understand that this is a battle for the future....will it be a global universal nation - led by elite technocrats (ultimately I suspect a jewish oligarchy).... OR will it be self-government by independent peoples.

It is centred around 'whites' because self-government has been at the heart of white political self-conception in a way it isn't among other peoples. Self-government is more valuable to white people because it has worked for whites in a way it doesn't seem to elsewhere. (with some exceptions Japan/s.korea etc.)

White attachment to self-rule and independence is completely at odds with globalist plans for a universal state. The two ideas can't exist together -- you can self-govern and be independent, while at the same time being a universal state run by elite technocrats.

Violence is the only answer.
Of course they want me dead. it's the reason why I want them dead in the first place.
We're not going to get an ethnostate without violence because our very goals have been made illegal to pursue.
If our leaders really wanted to avoid violence then they'd give us a peaceful route. Business as usual is not at all acceptable.

a race war in 2017 would be as one sided as a boys vs girls boxing competition. Whites have the guns, money and intelligence to piss all over blacks and browns.

But i can't see it coming to a race war, as long as the alt-right continues to grow, which it will, politicians will have to listen to their demands. The alt-right needs to drop the 88 Nazi Larping but white people who are pissed off by diversity will become white nationalists regardless. People are saying yesterday was a terrible thing for the white nationalists but I disagree. It is forcing people to wake up and know that whites are getting angry, whites of all ages are angry.

Stop fucking with us or people will die. Maybe they'll reconsider tearing down our statues from now on. The alt-right isn't going away and no publicity is bad publicity.

>Violence is not the answer.
History pretty much disproves that

I'm not sure you could say this thread is really contributing anything to the world

>Violence is not the answer. There must be some other way to go about this

Clearly there isnt given whats been happening the past few years

Maybe we don't really want to go anywhere. We just want to see this world burn.

Maybe we don't really want to go anywhere. We just want to see the world burn.

>Of course they want me dead.
No they don't. Lol. Political disagreement isn't a death threat, it's sad that you see it otherwise.

A nihilist wouldn't fight for anything.

Violence is always the answer.
It literally fixes everything.

The more extreme parts of the alt-right really are revealing themselves as just a white identity version of Islamic jihad groups.
The right is more heavily armed than the left, and if there was a civil war, it might win - but it would inherit a ruined America with a shattered economy and a massive brain drain and capital flight out. China would take over global leadership from that point on.

>violence is the answer
Lol. You may die in case of violence retards.

Thank you for being level headed.

Cont. Sane people who have studied history and understand how these types of scenarios usually play out will do pretty much anything to avoid civil war. Nobody would win that one other than China and Russia, and even they would be hurt by the global economic consequences. These are the sort of things that militant radical kids on both the left and the right, who know little of the horrors of war, don't understand.

Yes, and?

It's preferable to the status quo.

I understand. I don't care.

In my train of thought those are in the short term aka who cares

Not to my status quo. I've got a career I worked hard for, good friends, and a lot to live for. Civil war? Why would I want one?

Not my problem. You're my enemy.

The extermination and/or breeding out of the white race will not take place. We are too strong. We will not simply choose to die because we are told that we are bad naughty boys who did wars which was mean. Life is hard. Peace means accepting your place. The less productive races have chosen not to do this, and are calling for us to die and disappear since they can never be like us. This will not happen. Anyone asking for the death of the white race deserves worse than what they get. We are being forced to defend ourselves. I am choosing the side I see in the mirror every day. I hope that the non-white people who genuinely deserve the best escape the trouble that the rest of them are creating, but every one I've ever met is on the side of those calling for my blood to be spilled. It is so surreal being friends with someone who is on the side of people who publicly say they want to kill me. I tried to treat people like individuals, but they didn't show me the same courtesy. I've made my decision, and you should think hard and choose wisely.

Well, like I said before: "white identity version of Islamic jihad groups".
The funny thing is, people here tend to support Assad against the Syrian jihadi rebels.
What they don't understand is - in America, they are the jihadi rebels. The state is Assad. The alt-right are the crazy social conservative fanatics who want to overturn the apple cart.
Ain't what I have in mind for the future, that's for sure.

> I'm an asshole

You are my enemy and I'm white. >Not to my status quo. I've got a career I worked hard for, good friends, and a lot to live for. Civil war? Why would I want one?

agreed. beta male aspies that have no accomplishments in life are trying to ruin it for the rest of us.

I felt bad for a little. I then remembered there are people who want my family raped, tortured and set on fire. Guilt is gone now.

>Not my problem. You're my enemy.
You're the guys in Syria with long beards yelling Allahu Akbar.

Can I murder that ass?

Wew. Got em. Good one.

then fucking do the one fucking thing you even remotely do well and dig the fucking holes in the right fucking spaces. Your ass is glued to a screen where the information game is literally everything. You have seen the Putin, NSA, FBI and ANTIFA shills and literally what do they do for you.

>I then remembered there are people who want my family raped, tortured and set on fire.
Yes, in your imagination.

Nope. Prime time.

Exactly. Don't ask us to be nice to people who want us murdered because of our race. Always give back more of what you get. Get love, give more love. Get hate, give more hate back.

It's funny, because you want to die defending such a stupid belief. Lol.

>Hey guise, d-d-death kills

I am well aware if given the chance, and law and order is gone, I will be the first to be attacked because I am white.

>in your imagination
and on twitter, facebook, youtube, in the streets, on posters, on TV, in movies, and coming out of the mouths of our own friends. I had dinner at a Jewish woman's house last month and she told me that "old white men" own and control the media and that white men deserve to get taken down a peg. This is supposed to be a friend of mine, and she's blaming me for her own people's evil. Massive corrections must be made.

>that the "race war" is coming
It's not coming. It's already here, just many are waking up to the fact. A race war was declared on the gentile people of the world centuries ago by Jewish supremacists. White people are just at the top of the hit list.

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

Guys, you do realize the fact that you beta fats are all keyboard assaulting but will never be drafted for the race war owing to the fact that you have 40-50 BMI right?

You can see it in their eyes, can't you? They just look at you like if the cops were gone, it would be a fight to the death.

So your friend is mistaken. What she said is very very far from wanting your family raped, tortured and set on fire. Come on now.

if there's a race war I'm raping all asian bitches

Look at the murder rates. Look at the violence statistics amd demographics. Look at what's in our food and environment. Look at the unmanaged constant flood of immigrants from the third world draining our resources. We're already fucked.

She says that white men need to be taken down. She says it a lot. She is also sympathetic to Black Lives Matter, which is OPENLY genocidal against whites.

I'm a woman, and mother. They will grab me first. I'm lucky to be able to own a firearm. Be safe.

La gente de Mexico adora a Santa Muerte.

Godspeed, kin. We'll win and it won't be close.

Why would you dine with a rat?
Turn down the invitation next time, and casually let her know she's a filthy rat while you're at it.

I came here to laugh at the stupidity of the KKK tier posters, but instead I came to realize they are actually retarded.

This is sad.

A lot of people are fucking ignorant as to what the real threat is. Right now both radical sides sound like subhuman savages. It's better to take down the jews in power and reprogram the government as well as keep making your white babies instead of trying to kill everybody who disagrees with you/looks different from you

>A lot of people are fucking ignorant as to what the real threat is. Right now both radical sides sound like subhuman savages. It's better to take down the jews in power and reprogram the government as well as keep making your white babies instead of trying to kill everybody who disagrees with you/looks different from you

yes let's destroy the people currently running our country and reduce our prosperity to Africa tier. great plan m8.

Civil war would be nice, we are out of memes again.
(Also neo-imperialism is cancer)

Dumb liberals gonna be dumb. Doesn't mean anyone wants to rape and torture your family. On the other hand, I see people here every goddamned day drooling over the thought of brutally exterminating their enemies.

>Some of whom may be your neighbor, friend, lover, parent, sibling

Everyone I've ever known was a huge faggot.
BRING
IT
ON

pic related

I dont give a damn shit, its a cause i would die for, its me or them

>the radical opposing side is also wishing of your death
Wew, those cucks, landwhales and hipster fags look really dangerous, should fully submit to the jew now! Fuck off.

Lol

I'd rather burn the world than see scumbags win.
Now either we win or it all ends.
Revving the engine

not for nothing the "I'm a woman" is more the reason than literally everything else. Hell you proly know some white guys who in a post apoc scenario might go a bit grim, but that in a sense is why trying to cling to old traditions is kinda a losing battle when the tools that give you an edge require more adaptation. You proly already got you security system and shit, at this point the better bets are to just keep up with the times but keep the others at arms reach.

pic related

I could die from having a brain spasm on the toilet
ya never know.
I'd rather die doing something I believe in. I don't want to be an old man shitting my pants, unable to remember that everyone I love is either dead or cares so little for me they put me in a nursing home. I'd rather die young and violently.

Nothing will happen.
Most people of all races just want to live their lives in peace.
The alt-righters you see are the biggest cucks of their race. They talk about a race war but they never went to war. They never lived a hard life. They role play military tactics in the field, any confrontation will be in the city. Niggers who have been living in a war zone for decades know how to operate in that environment. Spics who come from war torn countries who were in death squads trained by Israeli and American forces. Asians who have military training. Not to mention the biggest group, white people that won't allow the country to descend into chaos because a small amount of cucks are angry at women and minorities. These cucks will be wiped out the minute they really try to do anything.

you have very little to live for don't you?

I love my friends no matter their origins and beliefs. I will never stop offering peace to anyone who wants to have it. I will also never stop willing the extinction of anyone who does not want peace with me. It's a delicate balance, because she wants conditions that will hurt me, even though she doesn't realize any of this. She's a useful idiot. I can't blame her. It will do no good to break ties or lash out. I just hope she learns from me.

> shitskins ever winning an ethnic clash against whites, who're unbound
bahahahaha
fucking tomorrow, we could go and set up crackpot scientists to make shitskin-only anthrax, and WHAT would streetshitters, chinks, sandroaches, and niggers do against this exactly?

>violence is not the answer
This is a luxury point of view for people with no real problems. You still feel safe.
You don't yet understand the reality of what's happening to your country and your people. When they come for you and your family, and the security blanket is torn from your eyes, suddenly our way won't seem so bad.

Sup Forums has always been about not giving a fuck and creating chaos for fun

i know its confusing due to all the reddit trump faggots and neo-nazis muh race cucks but we only embraced these groups because they are a means to an end

we WANT violence

we WANT global war

we WANT escalation

if this worries you maybe you should go back to the donald or stormfront?

see liberals are all closet racists and actually hate people of all races they just want them to vote for their welfare and then fuck off

you just want a bunch of free shit and have others pay for it then scream like an autist when it does not go your way

And you're the cancer that is destroying my country.

>But soon enough if violence escalates enough like some of you are wishing for, they may start to hit close to home.
/k/

Yea there is one way around this - white genocide

you fucking kike

Whites aren't responsible for like 99% of hate crimes in UE and US

Idiots like you are part of the problem.
>if you're not this you're that
Get off the internet, go explore this great country of ours, get out your comfort zone and go talk to people, most importantly people different than you.
Not a liberal but have fun trying to bring a race war to Jamal with your overweight buddies. Throw this country away and give our leadership position to China that's all you guys can theoretically accomplish. Realistically nothing will happen, extremist will coon for a couple months every local, state, and federal government will denounce your actions and you guys will be put in your place.

>I cannot believe my eyes when I see the alt-right proudly announce that the "race war" or "civil war" is coming. I sort of understand because a large portion of Sup Forums is comprised by beta males with an obsession for violence.
FAGGOT
HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE BETA UPRISING THREADS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS? DO YOU THINK WE ARE PLAYING A GAME?
OUT! OUT! OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>have fun trying to bring a race war to Jamal
Jamal is not my enemy. Jews are. In fact, Jamal is waking up to the fact that Jews are his enemy too.

Are you fucking stupid? any kind of anthrax that would kill a shitskin would also eradicate your cumskin asshole. Poison doesn't care what race you're part of

Except, they are already coming for me. Descending the US into race war chaos will solve nothing.

N-nice digits, user

I can respect this point of view. Everybody should stop pointing fingers at those different than them and join to take down the root of everybody's problems.

Couldn't agree more.
We need to deport all Jews to Israel.
Not let any foreign interests or money enter our country.
I just want to live my life in peace.
I want Jamal's neighborhoods to stop being infested with crack and heroin by the CIA. I want Jose to stop gang banging and go to school. I want American government out of other countries affairs. This would still be a white country if it wasn't for American intervention and corporate interests raping third world countries so some fat fuck can buy cheap shit at Walmart that he doesn't need with money he doesn't have.

>ifunny.co
This made me swallow the redpill. How can argue against the well reputed, peer reviewed, educational source like ifunny.co?

THANK YOU. In the end people just want the right to live their goddamn lives.

yes all nigger beaner and kikes are super human in battle and will bftu whitey KYS

Found the kike.