Australia bans fucking white males from joining military

Does the West need to get seriously BTFO to snap out of the pozz?

> News Corp reported earlier that Australian Defence Force staff have been told to recruit only women, including in frontline combat roles, under threat of being reassigned if they ignore the directive in an attempt to increase the number of female soldiers in its ranks.

> The move had reportedly been described as 'political correctness gone mad' by defence insiders.

archive.is/2PZ0z

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2011/09/27/path-open-women-join-special-forces-units
youtube.com/watch?v=exe-qs0RDQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> This week's list of Army jobs on offer includes 50 roles, 35 of which are only available to women, the report said.
> Only one of 18 navy jobs listed for the next six months is open to men and the air force has none at all.

As-Salaam-Alaikum, fellow Strayans

(((They))) are preparing the nations for the Somali invasion forces.

They can show off how progressive they are because everyone knows Australia is in no real danger of being attacked or needing to use it's military.

If Australia did go to war they would start pulling the women out when they need to win battles.

Slavic invasion of the West is getting easier by the minute

Why? What is wrong with our governments? Why would you allow these people into our ranks?

Have these retards learned nothing from the Roman Republic/Empire? Do leftists only watch tv or something? I'm starting to think Leftists get their entire world view from fiction.

thats right serbro

Can Australia explain why they are giving their military to foreigners and women?

Because diversity is our strength ... until it isn't
sbs.com.au/news/article/2011/09/27/path-open-women-join-special-forces-units

At least Australian women are pretty butchy.

Says the lardass in his basement. Bet you get your world view from Sup Forums :^)

It's true, but they are doing this and even more radical types of stuff in the US Navy... and it has a huge role to play in defending all sorts of interests...of very serious global importance.

that's a fucking dude

>useless women dying like pigs in pointless wars
>men working on some really important shit

I really don't see the problem here

Emasculating a nation and causing more unnecessary deaths.

>be australia

double drum snare

What are all those Cracker Jack medals for?

bhahahahaaa

pls sabe us nikola

For overcoming oprresssion

Do the women still get free tit jobs?

Make no mistake, the main reason the west is still prosperous despite not making much of anything is its ability to bully anyone they want.
Whether our intervention are justified or not doesn't matter. War is our main export and without a credible military, things could change pretty fast.

Literally desk jobs in Afghanistan. She's a glorified clerk.

This is fucking old news

>Australian Defence Medal
>Defence Long Service Medal
>Operational Service Medal for Border Protection
>Iraq Medal
>Australian Active Service Medal
>Conspicuous Service Cross

She is a pencil pusher. Also head of our guided missile frigate system program.

showin up on time
gallantry for praying to allah whilst under fire
cleanest hijab in the platoon

>TFW going through the process to join the reserves as a combat medical attendant, waiting for a booking for my assessment day as we speak.

This better not fuck my chances

>
> I'm starting to think Leftists get their entire world view from fiction.

Yeah, before we know it they'll make retarded Star Wars and Harry Potter comparisons to real life things

You're about to get chow mein'd

I finished Kapooka only 2 months ago, and to get an idea as to how women behave in the army, let me share a couple of annecdotes.

>6 girls between my own and my sister platoon medically discharged for bulging disks in their back and shit like that.
>a girl who was so stupid and never paid attention in class. called a platoon commander "sergeant" about 7 weeks in and got fucked up for it. left her rifle in her room on march out day. was going into surveilance aircraft operator role.
>another girl who wouldve probably been cute if she didnt look like she had a huge track record of drugs constantly backchatting and laughing while standing in the hallway and never taking things seriously. played off the CPL who reprimanded her when she left her rifle in her room while she walked around and chatted to other people in the platoon. (i was surprised she even got in trouble she had gotten away with so much before)

Two girls who got backsquadded (sent to an earlier point in training due to injury/failing competencies) into my section and they were genuinely atrocious
>one girl didnt give a single fuck about anything, cut corners and shirked responsibility at every opportunity possible. Parents were a WO2 and a Sergeant so that probably explains some of her entitled attitude. original reason for back squadding was back injury
>second girl (back injury again) was going Military Police. weighed about 40kg apparently and pretty sure she was under 5 feet tall. first day of the final field exercise had to drop her pack and started crying. her pack contained literally nothing except a sleeping bag and her entrenching tool (little shovel). felt like a handbag compared to my pack (admittedly i overpacked)

the army is desparate to recruit women, and even though there are some women in the army that are extremely fit and suited to their roles (even combat corp jobs) there are an enormous number who are shit. at least guys that are shit are able to hit the gym.

Yel, since Australia is mostly white then you don't ha e a military anymore
Enjoy getting conjured, and having your men killed, women raped and children enslaved

Participation trophies.

Which war did she fight in ? Why does she have so many medals ?

>Conspicuous Service Cross
Is Conspicuous Service code for kissing ass?

I don't trust them.
youtube.com/watch?v=exe-qs0RDQs

german Here,
Fucking this. They get through the AGA with minimal effort and after that they get positions only experienced soldiers should have gotten, and while they sit on those deskjobs and dont know how to do shit, those soldiers who were on 8+Tours abroad can only watch until their SaZ-time is running out and they get kicked back into civil life

Did you not hear about the Great war of 2016? It took place in a designated shitters street in India. Brave warriors came there with many toilets to perform installation procedures.

It was a horrible failure, rumors say it was lost because of the smell of the shit.

I applied to join last month.
Passed everything and go to the DFR recruiter and he lied to me and said all the jobs i wanted, infantry,combat engineer armoured etc.. weren't recruiting cause "They are just full".
Its so shit i waited until i am 23 to join because i wanted to gain ore life experience before i went in and now i can't even get in, i literally got discriminated against because i'm a male and no one really gives a fuck.
I feel like fucking shit and feel like i can't talk to anyone about it because no one really cares.
All i want to fucking do is serve my country and help out just like my dad,brother and uncles did.

do they give women bonuses just for signing up?

She fought the great paper war of desk land.

does your military give them bonuses just for signing up?

hey i'm
One question about kapooka, why the fuck do the joining instructions say pajamas with a button up fly

Is Indian shit considered Biological, Chemical or Nuclear weapons? And does it depend on the strength of the curry they eat?
Really tickles my tandoori.

Unlimited free pads (or tampons for the whores)

When they serve their required time they then get a choice of dildo size

The military hands them out to people for doing their job nowadays. Awards mean you have a CO that likes you enough to write a commendation.

Knew an Aussie back in 2010. Had a shirt with "combat barbie" on her chest. Fucked her good

>pajamas with a button up fly
If you weren't circumcised, you'd know why zippers are bad

>ID: EZ2 Bj
>Easy to BJ
I guess? It's not like I'd turn down an offer.

mate i'm intact tyvm.
it's more that any trackies or the like i would wear to bed don't have a fly or anything.
If i need to piss just flop it over the top

not too sure about that one, i just had a pair of flannel pants from kmart or something which had an elastic band on them. a lot of the things on the list dont matter if theyre not 100% exact, people brought all sorts of stuff.

from memory the list stipulates that toothpaste must not be whitening toothpaste but plenty of people had it and it was literally never even considered.

not explicitly i dont think. just the benefits of serving (good pay, cheap accomodation, free healthcare etc) and the combination of having jobs handed to them with a great deal of ease due to hiring practices.

but they get to keep their issued field dildo right?

well yeah it's sexist otherwise.
The same way the few males they let in are given buttplugs and chastity cages.

>some women in the army that are extremely fit and suited to their roles (even combat corp jobs)
> (even combat corp jobs)

how is Australia not the leader of the free world

It gets much worse mate. I was in about a decade ago and women do shit like wake you up in the middle of the night
>ohh shit user I can't stay awake you'll have to do my piquet
>raining and takes your dry sleeping spot while you're on duty and tells you to go sleep in their wet one because they're incompetent.
>fucks old man officers while stank and out field
>take credit for everything you do
>floods generator then tells everyone it's broken and that we have to pack up and go home.
Man it never fucking ends. I mean, some of the dudes in the military were incompetent - but every fucking woman was worthless.

Of course! It would be a human rights violation not to

That's just one of those flame retardent hoods the navy started using after pearl harbor I wouldn't worry about it. No religious meaning at all.

>where women brawl and men chunder

That's just a pure blooded Australian shazza, nothing to worry about.

I've seen one, only one woman that I believe could fit in a combat role. She's also responsible for my amazoness fetish. Looked like a white, blonde, blue-eyed Gerudo from Zelda. A fucking Valkyrie of a woman.

come to 'merica

Make no mistake, NO woman in the military is there because they're patriots and want to serve. They're there for the free gibs and the 'hurr im a woman in a mans world look at me' shite.

For every woman in the military, they hold a position that a more capable male could take. The military has recruitment limits and budgets, so there are finite positions available.
>That smile.
"Hello, I have successfully infiltrated your military."

Yeah right now i wish i lived in America.
I'd apply for the rangers in a heart beat.

Why are you complaining about pozz when you have chosen to adopt the faggot flag?

My sources have told me that this isn't a male ban as such. They just can't take on any new combat recruits at this moment.

>I mean, some of the dudes in the military were incompetent
Always has, I remember one that picked up empty gas tanks because they were easier to carry on a field trip, the difference is that we gave them jobs they couldn't fuck up too bad, not leadership roles.

Re-apply and say you identify as a woman

Good. White men need a break. Let others protect their country for a change. It'll all go to shit and eventually they'll be begging us to save the day.

>pretend to be retarded
>never get put in a position of real responsibility
Good chance they just wanted gibs too.

They have met their recruitment targets for Infantry at the moment. Join the Reserve and wait until a full time position opens.
Also, I recommend "In the trenches with Cas" on YouTube. He is ex-Infantry.

Lol yeah.
I mean i don't like to sound like a whinging leftist faggot but its illegal and against civil rights what they are doing.
They aren't letting someone in for a role based on their gender.

No they haven't, the infantry is always fucking recruiting because they have a low retention rate.
They aren't letting men in, i'm getting information from inside the defence force that is quite sound.
What the media is saying about not letting men in is true.

>All these beta faggots that don't enlist complaining about the military being populated by females

my fucking sides, stop snacking on pies and get fit enough to join the reserves before you start shitting on wamen and fags.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm fucking dying

wh*Tes are inherently sissy, they're too weak compared to other races.
Good job Australia, you did a good job!

What an embarrassment of a country.

Going in for my assessment meeting in a few weeks mate, mind if I ask you some questions for it?

"australian" army

Bravery

So, you're going to ring up and ask if there are Infantry Reserve positions available or are you going to whine incessantly? DFR call centre would be open still.

Excellent. Pack the army with niggers, sandniggers, womyn and the mentally ill and let them get nuked by glorious superior korea or eaten alive by feral sandniggers in Persia.

>What an embarrassment of a country.

>reserves
Reserves is basically summer camp for adults m8.

the military is run by social justice warriors

...Aaand instead of serving your country you applied to serve the state that actively turns your country into pisshole. Form or join some militia instead FFS.

Nope, i'm going to wait for my dads mate who is head of army recruitment to get me into a combat role.

this reminds me of how almost all the nickelodeon shows on tv nowadays star girls because you need feminine touch aka. dont sue us

let them experience what happens to a military when you start primarily hiring women.
It will swing back in the other direction when they notice a loss in combat effectiveness. Either that or if another war happens in the near future and women start dying on the front lines then they will be going back to recruiting males because there is no such thing as equality when it comes to physical strength and stamina.

>Ausfailian militia
Lel doesn't exist m8

those people have more courage than a keyboard warrior / basement dweller like you though.

Australia needs to put these useless women to work by going to war.

didn't a bunch of drunk australians have the same thing happen except they pointed their guns at the arabs and shit talked them

Dat nose tho

go ahead, my assessment day was march 16 so i might be able to answer them

tl;dr you've got too much privelege for this militia

(pic related)
At this point the Imperial Slavic Arny will only need to womanize, no combat is required

AUSTRALIA YES!

Boatswain here. Been in for 5 years, constantly putting forms in for controlled demolitions course, seen three Seaman (Private rank) females get accepted instantly, mainly for photo ops. Being transferred to a rustbucket later this year for ship husbandry (rust chipping).