All these people upset over what happened to fatty mclibtard

>all these people upset over what happened to fatty mclibtard
So is it safe to say that Sup Forums has literally been turned into /r/the-donald or are we getting raided at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlottesvillemove.ytmnd.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raided. Some fat bitch and dome nigger getting ran over by a car is hilarious regardless of the politics involved. Liberals are just pissed about it and lashing out here via shit posting.

We're getting raided with multiple tactics. First you have the blatant shilling of the drumpf btfo sort, and then you have the other sort which masquerades as a right-wing Sup Forums user who concern shills that we will lose the next election because we have the audacity to fight fire with fire.

Raided because commies can't into actual organisation.
>>it's why they always starve

When punching Nazis goes wrong

charlottesvillemove.ytmnd.com

Think i just BTFOd all the gommies lol i wi

Gif or webm you silly retard

raided

once you've been on pol long enough you can recognize the shills and their tactics.

>are we getting raided at the moment?

just shills, who gives a fuck about some fat coal burner getting turned into street pizza? i hope more of the fuckers die.

Gommies think their benis is good for wymmins

"whose streets?"..."our str....".....goes airborne.

>He hasn't been here long enough to see the massive increase in shill-posting during legit happenings

Soros and his cronies employ the useless gender-studies retard to astroturf and shitpost on pol, aside from that you have the literal commie retards from leddit that are shitting things up.

We're obviously getting raided and have been since Saturday. With that being said, I'm still more interested in how that nig took a hit from a car like that and just stayed in chill mode more than I am about some fat woman getting squashed. Is that some kind of fucking android or something?

>are we getting raided at the moment?
It is in the same frequency/level as it was near the final days of the election. This is hilarious. I feel bad for the mods right now.

Concho bird

It wasn't this bad

Based Dodge Charger
I hope the car is okay
Great advertisement for American muscle cars I'm starting to see a lot more mustangs here in Australia is everyone prepping for some leftist hit and runs or something ?

fucking nazi's want to kill black people and murder jews. then you fucking nazi's go ahead and drive a car and kill people. but you all want to pretend you guys are the fucking good guys

you know what. fuck you all..

make racists afraid again

>hilarious
yeah, very fckn funny, you psycho

Holy shit, ahahahaha, look at that faggot with his ass tattoos.

bait

weak

I hate nazi so much. They're monsters whale hunters. Whales are gentle creatures!!

We are raided like we haven't since the elections. Maybe even more, like when that Syria bombing stuff happened and they tried (in vain) to d&c us. It will eventually pass, paying retards to shill the board is expensive.

someone lost there fucking life and you make a cheap joke out of theire death? are you fucking nazi' really this fucked up. this is why i don't feel sorry for baked alaska going blind. you fucking wan't to kill blacks and have a "white country". last time i check the statue of liberty said ameria is a country for EVERYONE not fucking white people

drops mic

It's a raid. I don't even care what people think any more. Can we just clean this shit up already and purge the communists. It's going to happen eventually so we may as well get it over with.

>libertarian

guess what faggot you're a liberal

>whale hunters.

what is japan

>drops mic
What a surprise, a nigger damaging property.

chill, kek. no humans died. good news.

>getting raided at the moment?

it's just the shitskin pupulation of Sup Forums they usually are not vocal only if they see oportunity to "hurt" or their cause

1/3 of users here are minorities that flock here like moth to the light because all their lives they felt inadequat and inferior even tho the left tells them they are just like us

They are not and they know it deep down, so they come here where gods truth will be reveled to them. this turns them angry and want to get back at whity for hurting his feelings

You better find a new epithet, since nazi, rayciss, sexist and all that crap lost its shaming power long ago. Cuck.

>drops mic

drops like a 200 lbs fat coal burger hit by our stormer boy

stop being a dick.
many of us are not animals

>someone lost there fucking life and you make a cheap joke out of theire death?
Yes.

You'll be one soon enough. Lurk moar.

>we are toxic pieces of shit and we act like it yet for some reason people are calling us out

>so im sure we're being raided by TEh REDS

You don't need to be Communist to point out how dumb and equally dangerous for everyone the alt-right movement is.

At least you outed yourselves as to what you truly are for the whole world to see.

>dangerous for everyone
That's the point.

Yes sure Kevin.
What you witness is people awakening to the fact that they memed a 'movement' of down-syndrome-hitlers into real life.

Drop mic why? I want you to scream till you lose your voice I wanna see you in pain

This. These past two days have been so obvious. So many people are trying their hands at controlling opinion around here. Forced narratives are always the easiest to spot.

>someone lost there fucking life and you make a cheap joke out of theire death?
yeah hey welcome to your first day at Sup Forums now get the fuck out you faggot

Stop giving them (You)'s, they might not go away but it makes people less likely to read their posts.

And he even has the kekistan flag.

Baiter - can you please explain to me why you and your ilk have been tendering such a low quality product on this board as of late?

that isn't real libtard. dumbledore's army isn't real, the death star isn't real, the news isn't real, sooner you realise this the more possible it is you dont cop the rope

fuck you, spilled my mountain dew across my screen when seeing the last pic.

fuck you.

Seems to me that race is superior?!

The only thing that killed fatty mcgoo was a CIA cointelpro op. Car attack was a false flag. Even if it wasn't I don't care I hope more Antifas get turned into roadkill

Yeah, whoever the white person was that managed to snap a photo at just the perfect moment. Glad we agree.

>a whale with colored hair

nothing of value was lost.

He is basically airwalking it out while taking a nap.