Look closely at the other pictures. His car was already damaged when he drove into that road the first time...

Look closely at the other pictures. His car was already damaged when he drove into that road the first time. Meaning he got already surrounded and attacked once further up the street that we didn't see. The damage is clearly there.
This guy tried to escape the attack. But had no way out. He tried to flee but found himself surrounded and attacked AGAIN. That's when he panicked and gunned it. But he slammed into a parked car he didn't see. So he to gun it again in reverse.
A miracle he survived this angry Commie mob.

We also have multiple reports of Commies attacking driving and parked cars on that road further up and in a parking garage.
And we have the local PD saying this guy tried to get away and thought he acted in self defense.

A violent mob blocked that road and he knew if they surround him they will pull him out and kill him.
He had every right to defend himself.
He will get off scot free.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlottesvillemove.ytmnd.com
youtube.com/watch?v=I-E_UIQq8g4
youtube.com/watch?v=hYoRSlkxkfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex_ring_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am feeling the opposite of what i felt yesterday... im not nazi or ever will support nazism, but i get pissed when the irony of "all white people are racist" is lost

When punching Nazis goes wrong.

charlottesvillemove.ytmnd.com

>ytmnd

You don't have to be a nazi to see that whites are being turned into second class citizens.

A couple different videos show his car being hit by someone with a bat, as well as various people in the crowd throwing things at his car.

If he stayed in place for even a few more seconds he would have been completely surrounded. Just like this situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=I-E_UIQq8g4

The driver of the above Subaru got off scott free because they had valid reason to fear for their safety.

>ytmnd

it's not dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=hYoRSlkxkfo

Whyd the heli crash

No police helicopter footage?
Oh wait nvmnd that was convenient

retard cops that hovered to long in the same spot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex_ring_state

>ytmnd
What year is this? 2005?

Yea why is the heli crash being ignored? any footage?

This. NBC has aerial footage ...... the driver was a pro, the fire truck was already on scene ? The mayor told the cops to stand Dow ... turns out signer worked with Obama and podesta... the plates on the car 1111 vs 1122 gvf on both? The DMV states the car had a sun roof installed .... Nome photo graphed. Dead chick is a plant , she will name change and disappear like sandy hook and auora shooting or maybe she is a retard and died .... either way they win.

Way to go SHITHEADS you FUCKING BUMMED OUT JORDAN PETERSON:

SAUCE:

Yes there is but it doesn't show the dodge .... and how was the radiator broken but not leaking ? Where is the air bag ?

This is high school don't drink and drive where they bring in a totaled car.

Driver was arrested around the corner then after a black tinted suv rolls off....

And about the tinted window.... the dodge had tinted windows but the footage shows no tint....

I'd say yeah but I'm from C'ville, had mutual fartbook friends with her. 1 chick grew up with her. She ded

Don't take it personally... but I don't believe you.

Also, it doesn't matter, they want us fighting to let slip the dogs of war.....

Prove it
Also
>Using Facebook

Anyone have the southpark meme of the Chewbacca Defence for the car?
I need it.

>can't dodge the dodge

Spread this video everywhere you can. Expose these lying cunts.

Circle it in red because I don't see it, in my eyes his see's them from two blocks away and goes right for them, they only attack him after he's already hit them.

>looking at this group of people
>nothing of value was lost

This will end like the Alexian Lien case.
Driver gets nothing for self defense. Rioters get jail time for assault.

>failing the challenge

>he dindu nuffin
Have you retards really sunk this low?

oh jeez just these two. fgts i grew up there in the humid jock strap of VA.

Real

Pretend

wew it almost looks like he tried to creep through, was attacked and panicked

>GVF

>GET
>VROOM'ED
>FAGGOTS

He's a jew. The worst he could possibly get is probation, but I'm with you. I think he will walk after the investigation is finished.

He was already doing like 40 mph at that point, god damn go back to /x/

he will be killed if they do, the entire world knows who he is, the us is gonna have to give him witpro

He won't be convicted of second degree murder, given that his surroundings. There is ample evidence. However, that does not matter. We do not own the technological means of production - the media. We do have the ability to change minds - but only in a limited sense. Our method is similar to death by one thousand cuts. We continue onwards with our propaganda - truthful propaganda - as it slowly makes its away into public unconsciousness and consciousness. We own the long-term. The corporates, in control of the political establishment, have control over the immediate narrative. And the immediate narrative has been fortified in the minds of the public: Nazis killed an innocent landwhale.

Youtube is deleting all angled videos, especially the one that shows the car being attacked with bats and hammers.
DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING WHILE YOU CAN
>jew
Ah, the 'stop using logic' triggerword.

have the picture saved, should be plenty enough

Checked. Do it!
Post it in every thread and every right wing youtube video you find, and bump everyone you see who already did it.

Car was already damaged before white flag person hit it.

exactly. This combined with reports of Commies attacking cars near this place and in a parking garage leaves only one conclusion.
They had already attacked him and he was trying to get away. But the Commies had blocked the roads. He feared for his life.
He had to kill in self defense.

That's a reflection of the clouds in the windshield

he will rot in jail, with everyday reamings of his butthole by black gorillas..
and he deserves this.

Oh so he had his reasons for murder? good to know

This

Objection!

There is no proof those scuff marks were sustained damage during the rally.

Secondly by the time that guy is swinging his flag pole the car is already at speed.

Third, if he wanted to get away why speed forwards with a crowd in the way (not to mention the other cars that he hit that WERE NOT BEING ATTACKED) instead of PUTTING THE CAR IN REVERSE WHERE THERE WAS NO CROWD?

This fucko is a mentally ill nazi that wanted to kill because his little goose step parade got canceled. He is guilty.

>He had to kill in self defense.
Thanks for the laugh!

SPREAD THIS ASAP

>by the time that guy is swinging his flag pole the car is already at speed
fuck off antifa nigger

WAit, we need to charge the whore that hit him

>literal nazi kills an american citizen in american soil

>defending him

truly a nation of cucks

Felch my anus inbred daddyfucker

Disgusting reddit spacing. Fuck off

Ha ha ha! What have I become??!?!?!

That's called proper spacing you uneducated sack of shit I know that's difficult for you to grasp but it's how adults type.

if i had a nice dodge challenger and someone so much as punched it I'd kill a lot more than 1 person to get out of there.

>wheres the body
>howd the heli crash
>that cars front end is reinforced and weighted look at the suspension
>whered it come from
>where did it and trained driver go

No that's blatant reddit spacing. Why are you even trying to debate with Sup Forums? You can't win against us you prat.

This.

No this is proper spacing.
You dumb cunt.

I'm not sure if getting hit by a single swing to the back of the car's bumper is sufficient to justify speeding up into a crowd. He knew the path was blocked. His reversal seemed justified, but justifying the initial ramming is weak. I'd still say he panicked and caused an accident, but there's no saving the guy or the protest from taking the blame.

You ever seen Chris-chan in the wild?

Hahaha they taught you wrong as a joke.

Disturbing Peculiarities
last night I downloaded and analyzed (frame by frame) the 2 cellphone videos of the car/crowd incident....both videos fail to show the driver's face...both videos avoid showing the car at the moment of closest proximity....the uphill shot looks to the ground as the car passes and we do not see the driver...the point-of-impact shot misses the moment of impact, looking skyward, and again we do not see the driver or the impact...coincidence??? there is NO SUCH THING as a coincidence in a murder investigation....then the car speeds away in reverse....still we do not see the driver....so there is no known photographic evidence as to who was actually behind the wheel when the incident occurred....we see the car being mobbed and attacked with baseball bats, legally justifying everything that happened in the high-speed uphill reverse....no footage has emerged of what, if anything noteworthy, occurred up the hill before the trip down the hill...
THE PROSECUTION MUST DISPROVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
1) the brakes failed
2) the accelerator stuck
3) driver was distracted by the crowd attacking the car and mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal
4) someone uphill pointed a gun at the driver's window
we don't know if the person arrested was actually behind the wheel when the car hit the people.
we don't know if the person arrested has made any statements which may tend to disqualify the reasonable doubts of intent listed above....stay tuned....

Probably closer to 25. It's pretty to hard to hit the bumper off a car moving away from you at 40.

At impact he wasnt going any faster than 25. The airbag would have deployed if he had been going any faster than 25 mph. It didn't, the damage to his car was all cosmetic. Cars do crumple up to absorb energy so that body panels can be cheaply replaced vs structural damage and airbag deploy.

He may have been going faster at other times, but at bat strike and impact most likely under 25.

aesthetic as fuck

Innocent until proven guilty

>1) the brakes failed
>2) the accelerator stuck
A vehicle inspection would prove this beyond a doubt. The engine control module may have this all logged as well

>3) driver was distracted by the crowd attacking the car and mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal
>4) someone uphill pointed a gun at the driver's window
This will get him out of murder, but still might get him involuntary manslaughter.

Whatever mental gymnastics you come up with, the other Jew lawyer will say "what the fuck is he doing there when he could have gone with an alternate route, unless he had intentions of ramming through the protesters."

He's going to enjoy getting raped by the minorities he hates so much in prison. He'll be put along with the baddies too, since he's a fuxking terrorist. The chair would be mercy for him.

You would not be able to hit a car going 40mph with a fucking flag. That's 17 metres per second.

>select all vehicles

You think he had sped up already at that point? People are just standing there right in front of him. I see people in front of him refusing to move while somebody attacks him from the rear.