Daily Stormer Taken Over

dailystormer.com/hacked-anonymous-now-in-control-of-daily-stormer/ lol get fucked you nazi cocks

this is Sup Forums not the daily stormer get the fuck out of here you autistic normie

wrong. false flag because GoDaddy is killing their domain. theyre drumming up sympathy and with it shekels.

jews gonna jew.

I've never been there, why should I care?

it is a joke by Anglin you fucking retard, does everybody on Sup Forums take every bait they ever see

>HACKERS OF THE WORLD HAVE UNITED IN DEFENSE OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE
It's a joke article. Antifa / Anoncucks fucking hate Israel.

reddit cant recognise a joke, who would have though

but OP, without any where to go...
where will they end up?

Cool, hack Sup Forums next.

looks like daily stormer is false flagging to make godaddy shutting them down look better. Lame.

its a joke now the plot is exposed. dumb jew.

bruh do you know what im going to do with anglin? im going to connect him to pizzagate, along with a few other key altright figures, and then guess what? guess whats going to happen when I do that? guess.

More anime nazis please

based

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that you're not welcome. You're counter-productive to our Trump movement. You cause nothing but problems.

I see, you too are a man of culture.

chequed

Why thank you, I don't think these are in my collection :)

>HACKERS OF THE WORLD HAVE UNITED IN DEFENSE OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Wow, a cute, scary looking Nazi but also her pantsu are showing, this is true art

Gee, so we're gonna see a flood of nazi posters ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET BECAUSE YOU DUMB FUCKS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF CONTAINMENT
alright
go ahead
delete Sup Forums
delete Sup Forums
see what happens
do it.

>he thinks it's real and not a joke

How dumb are you people holy fuck