All these redditor coming here and crying over a dead communist

>all these redditor coming here and crying over a dead communist

Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>crying

Nah, we're laughing at the LARPers that got their cause branded 'terrorist' during their first outing.

Bitch got what she deserved

Don't care about the dead communist (that was the only good thing to come out of this fiasco) I care about the optics of morons who the media can link with Trump carrying around fucking swastikas.

This was the skit that convinced me it wasn't a meme show. That and Moms.

See, we have shown today that it is definitely better than being a Red.
>Gotta love those helicopter rides.

RIP

Is it really LARPing if they already racked up a kill on their first outing?

Stop crying

As opposed to being branded something else if they'd been well behaved and inoffensive?

When he gets hanged the kill count will be 1-1 so im not worried.
Whats hilarious is how the american nazi movement has lost all credibility. Her sacrifice was not in vain.

they don't hang for 2nd degree murder

>thinking this is the first rally we've held
>thinking this wasn't a huge win for us
MSM spin doesn't resonate with the people. What everyone saw today is that the violent left and a corrupt city ran by open Communists illegally shut down a lawful protest. Even the ACLU is suing the Commie city now for violating our civil rights. Antifa echo chamber whining is meaningless to middle America.

Hes going to get acquitted, or have a hung jury.
There is tremendous precedent defending motorists from violent mobs.

He'll be acquitted because it was self-defense. The fat slob got herself killed for nothing. Dumb commie.

A Good Communist is a dead communist.

If it turns out the guy actually didn't act in self-defense, it's credibility began yesterday. I didn't think they had willingness for direct action, but if they do, this movement has potential.

>American Nazi movement
you sound like a senile communist that calls everyone and their sister a nazi for looking at you or your dog wrong.
Nobody is praising nazis in that gathering.

>W-we don't support this, r-right us?
>Man, someone died! They actually died! We don't like that right?
>The right wing is dead now, huh?

Their fear is palpable. No one tries this hard unless they're desperate. Reminds me a lot of last year.

2 Bullets to the back of the head and into an unmarked grave they go,

not "The Man Who Would Never Be... What They Made Him To Be"

I did cry over her. Now I'm pissed and trying to shitpost on the board responsible for her death.

Top kek, Fukken saved. Gonna pat this all over Facebook to turn more normies against you.

>don't trust Sup Forums ID tSGo3HCr, he said something realy really mean >:(

Gas yourself retard.

Did you poop while you cried?

lol okay vanilla isis

Good I hate communists so fucking much

Get mad , stay mad. Seriously please keep it up. The normies are so pissed off, they'll probably start demanding the FBI come down on you like they did on your daddies after McVeigh.

No user I didn't. Anymore questions I can answer for ya?

Jeff pls go

how ironic

>beta orbiter sad he can't orbit around his ham planet anymore

I spit on her grave, the only good commie is a dead commie

You're delusional.

Hopefully the (((redditors))) wake up in time for the race war

This.

Why does Nick Cage have an asspie haircut

Was Marty Robbins right about communists?

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

Could you imagine, how delicious it must of felt, to be a soldier who gets to throw out a commie for Pinochet during that time? You were literally saving your country, ending the worthless, shit life of a communist subhuman pest. What's more? They were most likely college commies and other assorted useful idiots destined to be purged if they ever had actually succeed. You'd literally be stealing his little fuck stain commie brethren the pleasure of ending the scum before they even had a chance. You're also taking his chance to begin with. While you win in general. You win, and you opponent triple loses. All by executing a communist, that simply must die anyway.

>Vanilla Isis

Well that's a great name for a rock band

>the FBI come down on you

not a redditor I just come here from Sup Forums when there is a happening :^)

You owe me two thousand dollarrrsss

Lol maybe you never heard of the 90s militia movement because the FBI dismantled. Meh, better for you to stay ignorant, you Nazis ain't gonna see the hammer coming.

That fucking zuckerburg skit.

IF THE BRAKE LIGHTS ARE LIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

Uh, no. They just fizzled out because Clinton's Assault Weapons Ban bullshit went out. They were growing during the WORST of the fuckin' FBI attempts to dick with them and infiltrate and ect. The fact the FBI had impact on them is no bearing on the movement at large's degree of success. If anything, government meddling made them a more successful movement. Maybe not for the most terroristic-y groups, looking to stockpile their pipe bombs to take out children or some crazy shit, but people aside that being meddled with, it only made people more interested in such organizations. Because it proved a necessity.
TL;DR I think your point of view is wrong. I don't care if you disagree. I doubt you'd change my mind. Spooks and madfeels don't work.

COMMI COALBURNER PAID THE TOLL

Spbp based straya