How long before the leftists bloody their hands?

It's only a matter of time now. They're going to counter-attack and it will be deadly.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooting-at-gop-baseball-practice-latest-in-pattern-of-violence-against-republicans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They literally already have been

Your daily reminder that the only good fascist is a dead one.

inb4 "they already have blood on their hands"

yes, I mean in a way that can't be so easily glossed over by the media. and I mean in current events.

This
They drew first blood last year.

Probably by jumping under the wheels of more cars.

What am I forgetting? Who did antifa kill in the US? I know they've drawn blood and done all sorts of horrible shit. It's easy for the media to skip over.

I revise my question: at what point will they commit an act of violence (probably murder) that the media can't ignore?

Hi.

Dallas shooter.
Also on the 9th of this month an anti-Trump fanatic executed a republican politician.
There was also that lefty faggot that shot that congressman.
You need more?
Our side is demonized unfairly. We've been peaceful while our enemy kills us and when we fight back at all we are labeled monsters. You can't pay attention to all of this bullshit. You have to fight for what you know is right and remember what it is that you are fighting for.

>the media can't ignore
The media is on their side. They will ignore anything less than an OKC bombing event.

>what is black lives matter
idiot

The media can ignore literally anything, look at how they handle the hundreds of murders and rapes per month by Muslims in Europe.

Fuck. You're right.

In any case, there will likely be revenge sought for this weekend's carnage.

What carnage?
It was the equivalent of a car accident. Not even intentional.
We need to be prepared to actually fight.
We are already second class citizens in this country and we have no politicians on our side.

Car accident still fits the definition of carnage, but that's just technically speaking.
Fuck. I keep trying to think this isn't as bad as it seems.

I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter

Everyone on the right needs to be reminded that the left has actively been killing us with full intent to. That they have been calling for our deaths and actually following through on it.
This whole event should just delegitimize the media even further for their blatant hypocrisy.

They already have for opposing the Right's legal protest and attacking the Challenger's dude that provoked the death ofa fat bitch coal burner

>It's ok to murder someone if they hit your car

good to see poutine fuckers still have good morals

You have the memory of a goldfish
dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooting-at-gop-baseball-practice-latest-in-pattern-of-violence-against-republicans/
The question isnt when they will start its when they will stop

Baked alaska is blind in one eye lol. Wakey wakey

It's ok to try to get away from a violent mob.
Dumb cunt shouldn't have been in the road.

No Eurocuck, he tried to get away for his life. You would do the same

5 months ago when a Bernie Bro shot Republican politicians

yes stack those commies 10 feet higher!

>thinking leftists are all one

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED

GTFO

>he tried to get away for his life
What a pussy. Is this the bravery of alt-right?

That's the thing though, the optics are very different. A Nazi killing an unarmed woman looks like the villian. Literally anyone killing a Nazi makes them a hero. Shit, we even convinced ourselves the soviets were heroic because they killed Nazis.

Not saying it's right, just that it's the situation. If you continue to brand yourselves Nazis, then people can do whatever they want to you, and nobody will feel bad, because along with Zombies, Nazis are the two stand-ins that video games and movies give us to let out our aggression on human shaped enemies without feeling bad.

Society does not see you as human, because you are Nazis, and any violent retaliation against you will be seen as an act of heroic vigilantism.

Remember last year when a Black Lives Matter supporter killed five police officers?

Lots of other incidents go unreported. Children were being sprayed in the face with pepper spray by DNC protesters at Trump campaign rallies, and the media reported it as pic related.

Nothing short of a bomb going off at the white house packed with antifa posters is going to be covered heavily by the media