Is right-wing politics kill?

Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Did our ideology just get absolutely fucking rek't by the media and some bad optics? How are we ever going to have a public presence that isn't...plagued by what happened today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2YiFj9fQF3o
youtubemultiplier.com/599163139da7b-who-s-streets-dodge-challenger-presents-roadkill.php
youtu.be/apV2Ifp7woA
youtu.be/kVNNCBIIw0o
youtube.com/watch?v=BqWi6GpNHOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLM killed some cops and the left is still going

BLM is absolutely dead dude.

Everybody hates BLM, and they don't even organize anymore.

/thread

Takes more than one retard to ruin an ideology.

>Dallas, July 2016
>Black Lives Matter goes on a shooting spree
>kills 5 police officers
>injures another 9
>is forgotten by the end of the month

>August 2017
>one person killed in an auto accident
>James Alex Fields Jr is suspected
>no one knows his political affiliation
>IT'S OVER! ALT RIGHT IS FINISHED!

BLM themselves are dead but not the ideology associated with it. "Woke" niggers and far-left ideals are still there.

First of all, BLM is pretty much dead.

Second of all, the media gives a free pass to any minorities or left-wing movements.

Third of all, the alt-right is already an enemy of the establishment and definitely the media. They are going to strawman and go on an absolutely viscious attack after this.

Here in Europe it barely made news. You probably did set back right wing politics in the US though

Yeah, and it's been almost a year of "Russia hacked the election" and still no one but gullible retards believes it.

BLM was the test run. Get a group riled up about being mistreated, only so they sperg out and get people to hate them even more.

Worked on nogs, worked on the alt right. Hell, the alt right probably looks even dumber because they already saw how not to act from BLM and failed to learn from it.

Clear self defense situation.

But seriously, it is not going to change anything. Leftists will get high on their own self righteousness for a few weeks and everything will get back to normal.
The right wong has to understand though that irl rallies dont do much in spreading awareness.
It is an old neoreactionary talking point that rallies and pritests are a victory lap if you (the left) already won and not a way of changing anything.
Alt right reaches far more people on the internet than via these rallies.
It is not a net negative though I think. Nobody will jump ship because it escalated and right wing alligned people will just see this as another example leftist hypocrisy.

so this is the day that the alt right becomes a secret society?

What makes you say that exactly?

Does this stuff ever happen in Europe?

He was seen at other Nazi rallies.

His mom outright said he went to an Alt-Right rally. She thought it was about Trump.

Apparently his Facebook is full of Pepes and Alt-right shit.

Try harder.

>starts breaking
>accelerates when some fag smashes taillight

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>ITS OGRE SKY IS FALLING
Stop with your fag mentality

>starts breaking
>accelerates when he sees a fat chick

It wasn't Russian hacking, it was a Russian Psyops operations and it worked

And they weren't already?

no this happens every time the right tries to have something nice

Yes but before they just had some stupid strawman arguments

Now they actually have a reason to rally the normies against us

(((Really makes you think)))

I know dumb niggers like maxine waters get this claim mixed up, and I'm aware of the supposed "legitimate" claim of active measures.

Tell me now, what was this psyop? What is the evidence of it having taken place? Also I'd love to hear how you think "active measures" of 2016 were any different than the past 5 decades.

This is literally a setup and media shit storm, anyone who actually watched the streams knows the left were the violent ones. Its only normies who watch media, the few that are left that do that hold this view.

They have been beating whites over the head since 1964, just move forward dude, hail victory.

The white man is pissed, the genie is not going back in the bottle.

thats because the media intentionally wants people to forget about left wing violence and wants them to remember right wing violence

At least we got some good memes out of it

Vid related: youtu.be/2YiFj9fQF3o

This

They are going to run with this new narrative abotu the "alt-right" being murderous nut-cases, and probably talk about how all right-wingers have the capacity to become alt-right or something

guess thats the fate of both alt-lite and right in America

Honestly Im shocked you people are surprised by this.

The alt-right has that shill spencer running it.

We have stormfags who actually believe facism is different than communism

Frankly this attack was going to happen, im surprised it wasnt staged earlier

Did you all think the globalists and deep state would just sit back and let us undue their work?

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

It would be dead if you don't get in this thread, faggot. I have a plan laid out to heal this shitty would from the event.

MUH OPTICS

1/2

2/2

"On many sides" that's one side too many imbeach Drumptf naov!!!

Who's Streets? Dodge Challenger Presents: Roadkill

by Lonestar Nazi

youtubemultiplier.com/599163139da7b-who-s-streets-dodge-challenger-presents-roadkill.php

For your Viewing pleasure. Spread it around?

Because I think that some people are now aware of who the streets belong to.

HEIL HITLER

HEIL HITLER

HEIL HITLER

HEIL HITLER

HEIL HITLER

Right wing politics is officially dead. Sup Forums will most likely shut down in a few weeks because Hiromoot is to scared too continue it

Oh my God.
It's glorious!

Wh*Tes will become extinct by the end of the century.
Everyday hundreds of people convert to Islam, every month a church gets turned into a Masjid (Mosque).

Everyday I masturbate to US soldiers dying. Everyday I masturbate to wh*Te """people""" being executed by ISIS.
Everyday I masturbate to documentaries of wh*Te people declining in number.

Can't wait for the race war in major countries like the USA, UK, Germany, France and Sweden in 2050 which will see thousands of wh*Tes being hanged on lamp posts.

Islam will win.
Blacks will win.
Liberalism will win.
The alt-right will die.
Wh*Tes will die out.

It's gonna be spectacular.

Allahu akbar! We're going to continue Muhammad (SAW)'s caliphate and the black and green flag will fly over the world.

Inshallah.
Take the Islam pill.

>Did our ideology just get absolutely fucking rek't by the media and some bad optics?

No.
The MSM always hated the alternative right and will continue to do so indefinitely. They would have never ever allowed a positive article about them to show up.

Yet public support for them still rose. Mostly from those people who lost trust in the MSM due to their obvious bias.

This will have roughly the same effect as when they tried to paint that Munich shitskin shooter in Germany as right wing extremist. They'll hype it for a couple days and then switch over to Trump wearing differently colored socks or something because this story doesn't generate enough clicks anymore.

Anyone who doesn't look up what happened and just blindly trusts the media isn't the type of person we should be caring about.

Dylan Roof and Breivik were far worse.

You can empathise with this guy running down commies blocking the road.

Also >our

Who do you think you're fooling?

This.
Sympathizers of the left and right are too entrenched to change their opinion due to a single incident and undecided centrists won't care too much either thanks to the MSM normalizing political violence with their constant shilling in favor of Islamists.

"Optics" is the new narrative being pushed by the shekel-dispensers. If you see a post talking about "optics," that's the current keyword to tell you it's a shill post.

>worse

much better.

RIP, Sturmvoof.

Thank you for your service, Breivik.

He's an idiot, ignore him, the only reason people are whining about the protest is because the fat woman died, which is also what is mainly being reported here. "three people died at the Neo-nazi march", but they don't go into details (which are very much important here), let alone say that the protest was long gone before the quick rundown occurred and that the woman was part of the a large group which was blocking the road and in the state of emergency, it shouldn't even be there. It's literally fake news, disregarding the details that would explain the fact it wasn't even right wingers that did it. And as far as I know, there aren't exactly many marches for white race, mainly because even with migrant meme, there's still plenty of them here. But you'll less likely find an actual nazi march due to the proximity of events that occurred in WW2. There was an immortals march years ago (kinda similar to tiki torch march) and Poland may have its own shit happening (don't know much about it though), but right wing shit is a bit more cucked here
youtu.be/apV2Ifp7woA
youtu.be/kVNNCBIIw0o

Hiro is a fucking lazy jap nigger. He rarely logs in and just uses us to make a dime, simple. So thinking hiro will shut down a board thats profitable is horrendous

Nah, but we can reply negatively to every nazi flag on the board. The sooner we cut ourselves from these colectivist cumskin identity fags, the better

> How are we ever going to have a public presence that isn't...plagued by what happened today?

Simple, go out and protest and be respectful of police. Cops will know whose side you're on, and they're the ones who are going to back your side when shit gets rough. Who cares about the legacy media? They have all the future of radio and theater: little niches for little audiences.

2c has been deposited in your account.

Antifa were attacking cars and slashing tyres all day and were armed with weapons

>Islam will win.
>Blacks will win.
>Liberalism will win.

The funny thing is that there are people who legitimately believe this and aren't just baiting. If they'd ever actually win they'd immediately lose afterwards, when Islam starts purging the useful idiots.

Violent protesters are the reason he crashed and reason he drove away from accident

No, but we've taken a major blow. Somebody needs to reign in those larping retards at reddit.

I hope her parents are proud they sired a retarded black dick sucking whore.

Yeah, we should all just role play here and never do anything to actually stop the left's take over of the country. You're right.

Nothing liberal about Islam these transgender and feminists will be killed like in Saudi Arabia where they hang gay people and won't let women drive . Black people are treated as slaves in Saudi and Qatar and Libya . Don't think it will be fun leftys

were being slid HAPPENING---

>why don't all muslims apologize for every single terror incident?
>silence means support!
>far right guy runs over people
>the far right remain silent
Hmm really makes my almond shake you know.

To get some perspective on all this statistics tell us that 800 people died that same day
>from obesity

Why aren't they protesting that?

They wouldn't.
Islam allows any race into it.
Islam has blacks, whites, chinks, you name it.

They'll literally be persuaded to convert, much like many in London are. Those idiots will believe anything.

Because the far right wasn't protesting that until they were under fire. The spotlight is on you and you play petty diversion tactics.

No shit, anyone that watched the videos can notice that. The mob was chasing the car down, it's why the guy sped up in the first place when someone hit his rear bumper, scaring the guy into thinking they caught up to him. You can't see them running behind the ccar in most vids, but they aren't present around the street either, so they must've ran behind him when they saw he's getting blocked by the crowd in front

No, not really. Yeah, they probably could convert them if they wanted, but they won't.
The inevitable fate of useful idiots is always death. No one wants a fucking traitor in their own ranks. They are useful to beat your enemy but after that no one would willingly associate with such creatures.

You dumb fuck we were winning by looking sane and reasonable in comparison. Right wing politics were gaining traction because normies saw it as reasonable and with a following of like minded people. Larping as nazis in public only hurts our image with normies and driving into a crowd of people only validates every lefty and news outlet that calls us dangerous.the fact the both are bowing being linked in dumb people's minds is a massive blow for us. Be a nazi if you want but don't act like one in public.

Whose streets? Car's streets!

the shills never sleep. blm were present, so were you

>Did our ideology
>our ideology
>our

Gas yourself, shill.

Is it... dare I say it?
/ourcar/???

This is proof of how pussified burgers are.
In Europe if you go to a protest and you clash/get violent with people you might die and it is your fault this stupid landwhale should have stayed at home not "hunting for nazi scalps"
The media can say whatever they want. The harder they attack and lie the faster the right grow
So true. People die everyman in the US by violent crimes
Parts & parcel

All you have to worry about is legacy media. That cake is getting smaller and smaller. The swing to the right can't be stopped, it'll just take time to complete. Hopefully we can keep it closer to the center this time though? Extremes are icky.

It's not, If anything it will grow after this considering the establishment is now allying with ANTIFA along with the police. As long as Anti-White hatred exists whites will become more angry and nationalistic. That's the case with a lot of younger whites. If there's a rally next year it will be even bigger. Marxism is no longer being considered cool, it's a dying format since it's been the default political ideology for the youth ever since the 60s.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

I say we hand over our 'leader' to antifa. Given em Spencer as a peace offering.

>All you have to worry about is legacy media.
Don't even have to care that much about them, or at least not it influence your actions. They fucking hate the right anyway and if they don't find a legit reason to shit on them, they'll just make one up.

Caring about their opinion is pointless because no matter how many concessions you make, it will never be enough. They won't be happy until you are dead, they made that fairly obvious prior to the election, when they still thought they had already won.

Why are that car's brake lights on in that specific shot? Makes me ponder.....

Burger, you say America is a white nation, but what will you do with the natives if you get your way?

>taylor lorenz
Just nuke America already

They already don't live outside of their reservations

>burger meme

youtube.com/watch?v=BqWi6GpNHOA
made a normie friendly video on Sup Forums's analysis of the crash

>but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Actually they do are saying that for Japan. Mostly because Japan is scientifically and economically rather successful.
It's not so much about race, it is about success. These people are losers and they fucking despise anyone who reminds them of that by being more successful than them. They fucking worship failure.

It just also turned into flat out racism against whites because contemporary whites have the most successful societies.

Ultimately it doesn't change much for us, it just means that non-whites aren't safe by default. The moment they'd take over our place they'd get hit with the same hatred we are currently experiencing.

>spend years being absolutely vilified nonstop
>eventually rise to prominence
>some dudes car gets attacked by antifa so he runs some people over
>all leftists double down on the fuck white people narrative, the single largest political block. Straight racism
Outside of screeching libshits and people pissing into the ocean of piss like you, faggot, this will only end with MORE people with extreme right wing views because you're actively creating your own boogie man

This, Nationalism is bound to grow after this since ANTIFA and other nonwhites have shown their true colors.

Pretty much. People are too worried about the MSM's power. They never missed a chance to take a shit on the right, yet it managed to grow quite drastically in the last years.
And despite of that you think that one more article shitting on the right would change anything.

It's comparable to lefties who think this new article about Trump will end his presidency when all the thousands of other articles didn't.

What antifa think they are compared to what they are . Fuck antifa

Soros is paying people to riot . He wants to destroy USA . He funded clintons campain and is angry his candidate lost .

During our referendum some idiot shot a member of parliament with a shotgun and shouted Britain First.

We still won.

If you can't dodge em, ram em.

I see a spanish republican flag. Wtf

Media has forgotten this man trying to shoot republican members randomly

Yeah and the best part is all the liberals I know were either dead silent or talked about how we need to come together as a nation and heal.

Then some days later at the baseball game all the Democrat politicians loudly disrupted and booed calls for lessened political rhetoric.

But nah, one dude acting out of self defense is basically worse than 9/11

This

People overestimate the media's influence. The only reason they seem so powerful is because they pander to the establishment.

>run a media campaign about pushing some globalist talking point
>globalist politicians go along with it
>"Ha, this was all thanks to our influence!"

The politicians would have done it anyway, they just gladly took the opportunity to claim that it was because of the false hype created by the media to absolve themselves of blame.

>"Haha, look at all those articles, clearly I did what people wanted me to do, as evident by this media campaign, and didn't just implement a plan that was already drafted years ago anyway"

Same for all the polls on election outcomes. The polling institutes weren't doing a stellar job before and just suddenly messed up their methodology - it was just that the voting behavior fit with their bias for a long time. If I keep shilling for the left and the left keeps winning, it might look like I was doing a good job at predicting the outcome. But I really didn't, I was just lucky that everything fit nicely with my ideology.
They called basically every swing state in the US elections, the only thing that really matters, incorrectly. That was no sudden problem with their prior perfect methodology, it was just that reality diverged from their bias.

they murdered Joe Cocks for nothing.

what would happen if that had been the presidents car