We are the builders. We are eternal. You cannot hope to ever stop us

We are the builders. We are eternal. You cannot hope to ever stop us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We are the builders
>Destroy everything you touch

lmao, nice larp though

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Destruction breeds creation. We must remove the filth before we can create New Jerusalem.

"“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia.

This is the message from the one who is holy and true,
the one who has the key of David.
What he opens, no one can close;
and what he closes, no one can open:

“I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me. Look, I will force those who belong to Satan’s synagogue—those liars who say they are Jews but are not—to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.

“Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown. All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name.

“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches."
>Revelation 3:7-13

youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

why you cannot settle with old Jerusalem?

QQ MOAR

New Jerusalem must be built on the burnt down ruins of Berlin? Why do think we want so many Muslims to come to Germany?

something is wrong then, you had ruins of Berlin after WW2, why you were not building at that time?

Stalin was in our way. Communism is inherently Jewish, but what many of you fail to remember was that Stalin was nationalist and was quite anti semetic as well.

why are you pirate now?
and what is anti semetism? something that is against semets?
then what are semets?
and if you are so powerful, why you could not remove stalin?

I like pirates. Anti- Semetism is when someone is prejudiced against a semetic people be them Arabs or Jews, but we manipulate the media to show it being mostly Jewish, of course you all know we milk the holocaust for all it's worth, their deaths were necessary to create the future Jewish Empire. As for the Stalin question, we poisoned him. However because of him our grip on the Soviets was not as tight as we would've liked, and while we were able to at least control East Berlin through them thanks to still having some pull, we couldn't make any obvious moves to cleanse the population there at the time, and thus our goal was slowed down.

fpbp
Sage goes in the options field.

Watch what you are saying

ah so you mean anti semitism, as arabs and jews are people of semitic origin, or race as you will
if you milk holocaust, why you use Polish death toll and add it to jews killed? that is asshole move, as we died alongside you and you just piss on those graves
and how you cleanse population with adding middle east migrants? that is opposite of cleansing

Believe what you want, but we are coming. Oh and Charlottesville.....it was all our plan of course. We can't have anti semites looking good after all.

It's useful, nothing against the Poles really however. We plan to cleanse the whites by bringing in dumb middle easterners to outbreed and take over the city and eventually country. Then we will come in and enslave them and use them for our own ends.

>but we are coming
Is that supposed to be a threat? Am I supposed to be in fear? Quit larping. Get off Sup Forums and go outside.

ok so we have to fight back because you want to kill me because I am white
nice knowing you, but as you know, nothing can really remove Poland forever, we are phoenix of nations
why you cannot just build your new jerusalem in africa or somewhere comfy?

Give juicy insides senpai

>we are legion
anonymous is a satanic organization

In theory we could do that. In practice, well you have seen why the filthy niggers are the way they are, if we create a New Jerusalem there and stay there for eons, we will become like the nigger.

but you depopulate africa to niggerize europe either way
what happens if your new jerusalem in berlin fails?
will you build new new jerusalem?

>quoting a nwo bible version
Why water down the Word of the Living God?

Message to the Church in Philadelphia
>And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

>I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We would have to build yet another, yes. Even though their deaths were useful, we still want revenge on the Germans more than anyone else and the Russians as well for getting in our way during the mid/late Soviet era and all the pogroms as well over the centuries.

so in short, you will build new jerusalems until one sticks, right?
have you thought about doing it somewhere you will be accepted, like, maybe mars or zimbabwe or something?

Well Mars we do not have space travel yet unfortunately. Zimbabwe, we could, but we do not wish to become like the nigger and the Chinese are colonizing those lands as well making it difficult for us. I will warn you, the one group that does strike some concern is the Chinese, they are like us but even more ruthless and we have very little sway over them.

but when you remove whites, who will fight in your war against chinese?
maybe you should colonize central Australia, I don't think anybody would mind, and you have sway there, and abos are not really that much of a problem

It would be interesting experiment, however terraforming equipment would need to be developed, in that case we could just feasibly eradicate the Muslims and create a Jewish Empire in the middle east. I have little say however. I am part of the inner circle, but on the lowest of the 3 levels. Level 2 is Jews your familiar with such as the Rothschilds. Level 1 I cannot speak of. They are so powerful the Rothschilds are mere puppets of them. I thankfully am so powerless I am out of their sights.

A L L E L U I A ! !

so level 1 are bogdanoff brothers, got it
teraforming is easy, just takes a lot of time
plant some pine trees and get some irrigation canals, you did that in ancient egypt, you have expertise
after 50-100 years it will be habitable, why not focus on that instead on white genocide?