Tfw no giant antifa qt to step on you for being a nazi

>tfw no giant antifa qt to step on you for being a nazi

>tfw

1. do photoshoot all day, lining up camera, so you can make your Little propagande pic without showing pussy.

2. Get run over with dodge

get the fuck out, even if i was deathly ill, that 90pound bitch couldnt kill my arthritic ass with a gun if she tried

top kek

the reality is harsh you know

How is #stompouthate doing?
This shit is hot

literally who tier

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Dank

>tfw no giant meido qt to eat u because it will make u happy

Well we need to push that shit then

FUCKING START IT
AND post the tweets ill respodn

i am really appreciating the increased feetsposting lately

ur welcomed

i prefer 3d feets

dont judge

Bretty gud thighs tbqh. Shame about those... what are those, calluses?
sage for this thread is probably going to get pretty not Sup Forums

Y-you Nazis aren't suppose to enjoy it! I'll make sure my feet are extra sweaty and stinky for you white supremacists next time!

d-domo

>tfw all that talk about being redpilled but you really just want to be a libtard's tiny footslave

>car says "DODGE"
>get hit anyway
the absolute state of the left

gtfo normalfag!!!!

Calm down, Hans

>footfags
>couple vorefags

The absolute worst fucking fetishes. How can they be so close to the patrician fetish of Gentle Giantess?

Waiting for leaf bro to come back and upload his folder for us ;_;

n-nani?!

Rapin' Bill? figured you'd be in this thread

he dead :((((((

I just go wherever li'l Willie takes me.

Shadilay, you nazzy sons of bitches. I'm gone as soon as I come.

;__________;

You are justifying genocide.

>mfw

>ITS ANOTHER Sup ForumsTARDS INVADE Sup Forums EPISODE

mfw this thread

bump

pantsuhose feets
best feets

>Hans get the gas
I've seen enough gassy giantess pics to know that won't go as well as you think

yeah, please step on us, we were naughty boys

Oh i am laffin!