Never forget, the "anti-establishment" candidate am I rite?

Never forget, the "anti-establishment" candidate am I rite?

hurr

fucking durr.

Where's the Putin one?

Good job reinforcing my argument you fucking simple moron.

Kek.

>Hey, to prove Trump isn't the establishment I will post pics of the establishment doing the exact same thing as Trump!!! Take that!!!
How low is your IQ exactly?

Said the political movement that historically managed to achieve even less than the fucking Marxist-Leninists

>h-heh, there's no establishment in Anarchotopia! *does a massive bong rip*

so you're saying that Trump is only doing what any kike-loving establishment puppet would do?
aren't you in any kind of confusion here?

You're right, everyone should have voted for Hillary instead.

Oh, look, another fucktard.

What a suprise...

He needs to build that damn wall already

>Got the kikes so rattled that they sacrificed the credibility of the (((MsM))), BLM, University plants, feminists, Neocons, and the Democrat establishment to try and stop him
>Is passing pro-white legislation as we speak and didn't fall for the Syria b8
>Has been purging controlled opposition from his admin since Day 1
>DUDE BUT THIS PR STUNT THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE DOES IS DAMNING LMAO

The only thing more retarded than anarcho-Communism is your posts.

I work with special ed students all day. As a means of improving morale, I begin the day by showing them something ridiculously stupid and tell them "This is the most retarded thing I am going to see all day.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to show them this post.

I wasn't aware there were other relevant candidates. Just kys, I'm so tired of you l'epix trolls

Yeah, it keeps all the (((bankers))) on his side.

Based

There aren't, but keep beleiving in that illusion of choice pal, and hey, I know, why don't you actually read through a thread before replying for once? Might make you seem like less of a retard...

Neck yourself.

Pure theater, idiot, all he's done is lit the fuse for the coming civil war.

Hillary could be a perfect pres to show normies that they are retarded, and that they got duped.

Trump only caused the SJWs to double down, and demonstrated who he actually is, all while losing his approval rating clearly.

Russians turned on Communism after being duped and realizing who the fuck governs them.

Trump is nothing but a yammering inbred

Yeah, and tell them that you made good counter points, kekfag.

wrong

>in-ironically thinking anything Dumbf said was anything but simpleton sloganeering
>in-ironically expecting anything to change beyond a drastic drop in the average Shite House I.Q.

You guys do realize that to touch the wall you're supposed to wear a Kippah right?

Embarrassing