T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/
uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-2017-7
newsbtc.com/2017/08/13/goldman-sachs-warns-investors-not-ignore-bitcoin-longer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One decision by any amount of governments and this could be worthless in minutes.

so this is why eth is catching up

how far can it go?

i'm betting it will stop at 15k

I just made a shit ton of money lads. Fuck you all.

Why does bitcoin do so well when it is objectively one of the worst cryptocurrencies? Not an eth fag btw, both seem seriously flawed

it was the first cc i guess, every other coin is just a deviation from btc

>holding shitcoin bags
>they're not following
fuck /biz/

Isn't it because NK is hoarding it before they attack USA?

STOP IT

I HAVE NO COINS

I HAD COINS BUT NO MORE

PLS STOP

That feel when I helped convince someone not to bother with bitcoin when they were $20 each.

Oi gimmie like... 6 coins that's all I need! And I'll pop out a white baby!

Will it drop, or keep climbing? Reasons for your opinion?

I guess the whole first mover thing is a pretty good advantage, but plenty of other tech products that came first were quickly surpassed by superior products. Bitcoin is an oligarchy and other coins do what it does better.

this

The smart money has already cashed out. It won't double or triple for sure.

I would sell as fast as I could at this moment. Its soooo close to pop like any bubble

i think it will go up to 5k by the end of the year and crash back down to 3k

My friend who was studying economics at the time, convinced me not too buy 300 worth at 22 cents... Had I sold now, that'd be 5.7 million. I was literally going to the buy them that day, and my friend talked me out of it when he came to my house to hang out. Imagine my shock...

kill him

is it too late to get in on this?

Depends on how much you have.
If you think you'd make a decent chunk out of it, and won't regret it later, do it now.

I bought those shitty bitcoins when they were 70 bucks a piece - bought 30 of them for purposes that never materialized... never sold them thereafter.

Should I sell now? I am reasonably well off and have resisted the urge to sell ever since I bought them.

nope

buy in a couple days time when it dips to about $3600

i originally bought bitcoin at $400 because i thought it would one day be worth $100,000

every day that passes my vision starts to look more like a reality. fuck the FUDers

It's value can go infinitely high since there's a finite limit on how many are produced.

He bought em himself. Lmao

Brutal. The sad part is the $20, or in your case only $66, is fucking nothing and wouldn't have been a real risk at all.

Feels bad man.

It would be impossible to get that $5.7 million out in cash though.

Yo, how does one "buy" bitcoin.

Just curious, isn't like some super autsitic algorithm or some shit that keeps the currency so stable and at a fixed amount?

Also, I may or may not want to get in on this and make my ancap dreams come true. So pls, share how I would even do that as a tech normie.

>tfw I told friends to buy some Bitcoin every month with like 10% of their paycheck

>tfw they ignored me and weren't interested in the concept

>tfw now they are sucking my dick and "congratulating" me because they want to have a rich friend

I am going to sell my silver to get on this. 3500 about? Last time people told me to BUY NOW ethercoin at 400, it dropped by half that week and I lost half my investment, lol..

I disagree due to the fact that if western zog governments ban it, it will only empower those nations that dont

Dam. Wish you were my friend, everyone told me it was a bad idea and I was too weak to think for myself. Now I wanna die

> on Sup Forums
> claims they're rich

if you were rich you wouldn't be here shitposting on Sup Forums. you're not fooling us for a moment.

It's not objectively one of the worst though. Admittedly litecoin is better for your day to day transactions but bitcoins coin limit of 21000000 is low making it scarcer. In my opinion, Bitcoin should be treated like your savings account and litecoin should be treated like your current account

download a software wallet, like electrum

register at an exchange like kraken. crypto exchanges that deal with fiat money are by law required to get some info on you so dont let that scare you away

or you can just search up other ways. there are hardware wallets which are safer and there are other exchanges to buy Bitcoin, or other ways altogether like buying it localbitcoins to buy it from someone in person craigslist style

>It won't double or triple for sure.
It can easily go to one million per bitcoin. There is not enough bitcoins for everyone. If it becomes popular among normal people (which it might) then the price might skyrocket.

People said it had reached a ceiling when it was $10 per bitcoin. Nobody imagined that bitcoin would be worth $20 or $30. People said that was silly, but in reality there is no upper boundry.

dude take solace in the fact that there is no way in hell you would have had the discipline to hold on to them for all the ups and downs

Eth is going to hover around 400 until tgere is a big bump in btc price.
Your best bet is to get onto neo or omg

Why the fuck haven't I bought this when it was around 200 dollars. I could be rich by now. Insanely impossible gainz.

Keep holding

I was a poor faggot but after buying bitcoins and trading it off i made 1 million euros

Is mining profitable at $4k a coin?

I got out of it a few years ago, even with ASICs and purpose built hardware, it just wasn't worth the trouble and electricity costs.

Figure you can potentially make way more by trading these days.

why tho he could get it little by little

What would you do if you had no life to start with or aspirations to do anything with yourself?
Buy a badass computer, shitpost on Sup Forums.

actually, no

with every block, it gets harder to mine, so no it cannot grow infinitely

whattomine.com/

Tfw you had a chance to be paid in bitcoins but thought it was never gonna take off so took cash instead

>Is mining profitable at $4k a coin?

Depends; are you a chinese criminal?

>whattomine.com/
No, but I'm not afraid of a little cultural appropriation!

best coin to invest into right now?

Goldman sachs predicted bitcoin's last month PERFECTLY.
>link removed because i dont know why this is caught in the spam filter

Goldman sachs are now positive on bitcoin, and I heard JP Morgan are adding it to pension funds or something.
>link removed because i dont know why this is caught in spam filter

Bitcoin is BIG NEWS. The Party is only just starting

NEO is the new Ethereum. I've made bank on that shit recently.

I still hold my gold and silver, I added BTC to my portfolio. Gold is my insurance policy against everything.

find an exchange and buy. it will be added to a virtual wallet, if you want to keep it on your own wallet then download one. my fav wallet is electrum cause its easy as fuck to use. you need to do a little research.

Right now all my bitcoin is on the bittrex exchange though because im using it to trade alt coins right now. making good money doing that

>THIS POST IS SPAM
wtf?

>tfw you had 10 and sold them all at $2000

I am not selling my Bitcoin anytime soon for paper money so theoretically you are right I guess? not really tho because there are plenty of places where I can pay with BTC directly

assuming everyone on Sup Forums is poor is dumb. there are probably a lot of nerds who suddenly had money because of Bitcoin. it just grew too fast. I am still the same person as I was 5 years ago Im not gonna be like "oh damn I can live the yuppie lifestyle now" fuck that I like sitting on my PC, play gaymes and browse 4chin. I consider it a comfortable life insurance for the future, not something I can use to be a faggot like Dan blizerian or whatever his name is

other cryptos are pretty much worthless and only have indirect value because they can be traded for BTC. the only thing that matters is the real world adoption and Bitcoin is the big leader, nothing else comes remotely close. guarantee you 99% of cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin were made by people who were salty that they missed the train on Bitcoin and wanted to creat something supposedly "better", then shill and market the fuck out of it, just to get rich. but the real world does not care about technology (they dont even have the time or knowledge to look into it and try to understand it with the 1000 altcoins that exist) they care about "damn my competition is accepting Bitcoin and they had a lot of new customers, maybe we should accept Bitcoin too". it's classic demand and supply and demand is proportional to real-world usefulness

You could get out when Bitcoin was around $1000, now the price is so unstable, every retailer has dropped it. At the rate Bitcoin is going, we could see +/- $10,000 swings in one day.

I sold at 1600. It looked like it was taking a big dip and I wanted to buy more when it was cheap again. Kicking myself right now.

First link:

uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-2017-7

I quoted my own post accidentally the first part was meant for you

Share the link plz

Second Link:
newsbtc.com/2017/08/13/goldman-sachs-warns-investors-not-ignore-bitcoin-longer/

Don't feel bad about that man. You got a good amount of cash. Most of us just choked and never bought any.

Thank you friend!

Tell me, is there still time for bitcoin? Can I make some gainz by investing on it? Should I wait for it to crash badly with another MtGox shit?

Hindsight is 20/20 dont let it eat at you

I bet molymeme is kicking himself right about now

Spent all mine on tulip bulbs.

But that's EXACTLY why it grows. The harder to mine, the more valuable it becomes. It's not like a falsely propped up diamond value on an abundant stone.

>mfw want to build a new PC
>all GPU's are all 500-900usd+
Fuck it just gonna go for GPU's that miners dont buy like a 2080ti or a 7nm Vega Watercooled

Where is the faggot user who claimed he had over $50,000,000 AUD in bitcoin that promised to give 5k to the first 20 replies?

if they ban it they will actually raise its popularity in the country it's banned in

BTC price has to be stable in order to be taken seriously. The fact that its boomed in a matter of months AND that there is no underlying value shows it is merely tulipmania 2.0

Miners haven't used GPUs for years, it's all done on ASICs now

>said increasingly nervous jew banker for the twentyseventh time

that's why

ppl use it as an exchange means when they sell other cryptos, usually it is non_bitc_crytpo->bitc-> fiat
due huge offerenig compared to non_bitc_crypt->fiat

Digital currency is the jew bankers dream. They can be in complete control. The hype surrounding BTC is being created intentionally to digitize currency voluntarily. They are exploiting greed to lure suckers into exchanging their fiat for digital fiat.

Its dumber than dumb.

Meanwhile people in they themselves are buying gold and silver

Same boat. I imagine a lot of Sup Forums could easily be millionaires right now.

I finally decided to get in. Just waiting for my account to be verified.

I want to hang myself for missing out on making a 10 million percent return, but an easy 100% is something.

What if the dip doesn't come?

I do worry about coinbase becoming mtgox.

>Meanwhile people in they themselves are buying gold and silver

But silver and gold are both down 39% and 20% respectively in the last 5 years.

>I do worry about coinbase becoming mtgox.
Take your BTC off the exchanges by getting the keys. You can download your BTC onto an eternal wallet like Trezor and no one can take your BTC.

On an exchange like coinbase, coinbase basically own your BTC and can seize them at any time.

How you download them and "get the keys" - I'm unsure how you do this, but I'm sure theres youtube tutorial videos and other info

In terms of currency, yes. But how much currency has been created in that time - literally trillions.

Yet 1oz gold remains 1oz.

$ and £ and whatever has no value and is being manipulated.

I could have bought an apartment and stopped being a NEET faggot if I had bought some couple of bitcoins. Fuck!

Alright sure, but doesn't that rely on a crash on the worth of the dollar?

Gold doesn't really track inflation, it is more of a fear index.

>tfw I bought 10 at around $400. and sold them at $750

yes - and if banks need bailing out, we are there. The bailouts are proof the USD and GBP and what ever else are worthless and can be printed to infinity.

The only reason currencies have any percieved value is.....manipulation

Bilderbergers sure do LOVE bitcoin, i wouldnt be so warm to it if i were you.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD PLEASE SEE PIC RELATED

VERY IMPORTANT

I still refuse to buy it

Every time I refuse it rises

Every time I go for something it crashes or fucks up

saved that pic.

Its obvious to me that forcing the new world currency won't work and they would obviously exploit greed to push the new system.

People are being manipulated into cryptos and they are voluntarily exchanging their paper fiat into digital fiat.

and this is literally bitcoin

my chart showed the development of capital value to paper fiat.

Your chart shows the development of paper fiat into digital fiat.

Bitcoin is a scam.

I bought 2 coins at 60 dollars years ago. Really paid no mind to them for a long time. Started checking them about 3 weeks ago. I knew my investment grew. I personally did not expect to see them at 2000 a piece. Feels good, made about 4000. Wake up this morning see my coins are worth 8200. WTF! What do guys?

So the point of buying precious metals isn't for the % increase year over year, it's for a potential crisis in the value of the dollar?

That seems like one hell of a bet, you only make a profit if the country is burning. Doesn't seem likely to me. I can see investing some money into precious metals "just in case", but without a steady year over year growth in price it doesn't seem like a sound base investment.

Hold. Try not to think about them until the mid 20s

Ok, so I have a question. If I do not buy bitcoin right now, will I be regretting it in 3 years time like I am now for not buying it in 2014? Or is this its peak? I'm even thinking of just spamming my credit card on this shit.

>for a potential crisis in the value of the dollar?
yes. Gold and silver are just hedges against fiat collapse.

All fiat currencies have failed. Every single one. After the 2008 bailouts that was the signal for the USD to collapse.

/biz/ here
Started with $380 a week ago

crypto is the wave of the future

>All fiat currencies have failed
Apart from the ones that haven't yet, but they will. The reason they fail though is because of fractional reserve banking, not because they are fiat. Abe Lincolns greenback was fiat and that didn't have the same problems the USD has, and neither does Bitcoin

It's a bubble. Its """"value"""" is driven solely by hype of idiots like those in this thread and nothing else. It's backed by nothing (though neither is fiat currency, to be fair, but at least fiats are accepted by governments). BTC is literally just Monopoly money that some guy created and said "this is valuable goyim buy this" and you all did. It will crash to zero the moment people begin to realize that.

Bitcoin will be made illegal by the end of the year

Is now a good time to buy neo and omg? I know that neo is rallying atm.