Shills are getting paid right now to shit up Sup Forums

this lucky nigger should have been dead since season 4

ok, but why was there so many news articles written before WW2 talking about 6million european jews and a holocaust?

Its quite obvious. Its hilarious and cute thinking they are changing anything.
WAAAAAH some communists got rammed. WAAAAAH

pissing in an ocean of piss

A wasted effort.

Could be worse. Would you rather Sup Forums was shut down?

This is BS I never get paid and I'm constantly shitting up Sup Forums

>shills think they can change anything when Sup Forumstards just have to post gore.

Get paid to shit up their safe spaces instead then

(Still working on the monetization part but it's coming with a bounty system and a clone of the old google answers + mechanical turk in order to steal revenue from both google and Amazon. I'm gonna get my fellow anons paiiiiiiid)

Woops forgot URL

Www.troll.army

Trump has to spend his money somewhere

Plus it wasn't even a terror attack. The guy was innocent!

This. Commence the purge.

Are they even human?

They're pushing so hard, hoping they can remove free speech and implement some draconic measures that apply only for the right.

Get in here oldfags
Strategy time

And by doing so, you did what? Lol. You just shit up your own board

>not politics

hell yeah we are.

You dont do it for free do you? You aren't a fucking communist right?

Based Bronn of the Blackwater will take his seat on the throne. Just as stickman claimed his place in trial by combat, so has Bronn

>

No, he's literally one of the last characters left to care about

(((D&D))) completely KEKED all the men to make the show about MUH STroNk WOMYN

Here is hoping that if WoW ever gets published, GRRM doesn't kill off Stannis like the cucks

Red-pill them by making nigger-hate threads. Post your nigger-hate videos if you've got them.

No we are not! let's not be silly lmao.
You are just realizing you're the real minority

Id equate it to spitting into a open sewer filled with corpses. Theres nothing they can really say thats anything near the stuff thats normally thrown around.

It really makes me happy to know that some kike out there is actually spending money to have people piss in a sea of piss. It worked out so well for them with Trump, why not keep going with it?