hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/results?search_query=flashlight projector
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're too good

Wut?

someone needs to put mp3 speaker near window and play shadilay really loud

Shia put his flag back up 6 hours ago
I didn't think they would be able to find it since it's INSIDE A BUILDING and all they had to go off of is how the lighting changed and reading up on his social media.

They found it once they shined a light through the window and saw it on stream. I'm looking for a video of that moment

Way to go

But how will the flag be claimed?

throw a brick through the window

He needs to put it in a closet or windowless room and then nobody will be able to take his flag. But seriously, this is impressive. The internet is literally playing capture the flag.

You people are being trolled by lecuck, you think you are fucking with him but in reality he is just making you come together and work for a common goal to capture a stupid flag

ETA on mission start?

maybe tape a mini speaker to a rock and throw it through the window, give some shadilay to shia

wtf i hate hwndu now

it's fun
I hope he does one in New Orleans so I can take it

It could be a trap.

KEK ABSOLUTE MADMEN

HIGHEST GRADE WEAPONIZED AUTISM

BETTER PUT THE FLAG ON MARS NEXT TIME, BUT EVEN THEN ITLL GET GOT

I'm starting to suspect Shia is a CIA operative and they keep testing us to see how good we are and in turn create improved counter measures against us. We are lab rats.

Bump also link for live stream

SHEKEL LEBOURBON BTFO AGAIN

>flag on mars
Just ask the Ayys to take it down kek

niggers, we have to make a plan. i suggest throwing a rock through the window to make a entry hole and than smoke bombs.

ur crazy nigga

that's too extreme this is lighthearted
Boomboxes would be best

hewillnotdivide.us/
we know it's in England because of natural light now in room

I was worried it was on East Coast US because he was spotted in Harlem

He could put that motherfucker inside a black hole and we would go all Interstellar on his ass, even if it meant aging 350 years in two minutes to get it.

can anyone stop the hacker called Sup Forums

well he'll just turn of the sound of the stream with boomboxes

Its a very smart idea to post your findings on twitter i'm sure Shia will never find out

>The story is that someone shined a flashlight into the window and it showed up on stream. I have yet to see screenshot or video of this yet though so be suspicious.

>autists causing a nuisance in public neighborhoods by breaking and entering random houses

>That sounds pretty entertaining to be honest. I'd stream it.

we can also just swat hwndu

Someone call swat on it!

holy shit this

>we

lI23X1fe will not divide us!

Throw a molotow in windoow

>a fucking white wall
>still able to locate it, in 48 hours?
we cia now

yay

That's seriously impressive.

or a drive through paintball barrage after someone breached the window with a rock, i mean , so much potential guys

CIA was never this good.

stunningly amazing.

Bravo user's, fucking bravo.

Maybe this is all part if some crazy training exercise for govt.

>setting on petty vandalism
just set the fucking house on fire already, Christ you people are niggers

we should throw speaker playing shadilay to the window

maybe you can just torch a house in lithuania but in england its a lost cause you nigger. the houses there arent made from wood and shit like in your country

Just use a very powerful laser pointer and burn the flag. Such things can be found on aliexpress

if confimed, i love you faggets

He just wants the attention

it never ceases to amaze what cunts here and at 8pol can do when you stop fapping for 5 minutes.

It honestly fuels my suspicions that agencies with multi billion dollar budgets are having their "hands tied" or purposely misdirected when they can't find people or fucking locations despite obese mid 20's NEET's being able to find a flag in a house while the tendies are cooking

God Bless.

>2017
>no military training
>not skilled in guerilla tactics
>and a faggot
you will die real soon when war hits europe you sissy faggot, the faggots like you don't survive long

id like to see you torch a house made of stone shit head.

yes,just damage the property,he will take it down you dont need to break in brick that bitch and tish it

Check'd
I love this but hwndu is a troll of peace

this shit is still going on?
The last time I heard of it, it was in Finland. how many seasons have gone past?

Good shit boys
Hopefully someone records the stream getting owned (when it eventually happens)

That is incredibly impressive, scary even.

this is season 5 after liverpool

At this point shia leBLOFUHGUH probably is aware of our shenanigans. Action probably needs to be taken swiftly or we may lose the stream or it may be moved.

You haven't missed jack shit

fucking autists, fucking impressive

Season 1 NY
Season 2 New Mexico
Season 3 Georgia
Season 4 London
Season 5 Cabin Fever
Season 6 Locked Room >Remember how we would joke about the next season just being the flag in a locked room?

I fell asleep. Has no one broken in and stolen the flag yet?

well you are a faggot and i see you always assume that everyone else around you are faggots too?
I can tell you're a newfag just by the stench, you smell from a mile away. well i'm no arsonist. but i know at least 5 different ways to make a house disappear in flames. Try Sup Forumsrowsing all kinds of web for longer then a month maybe you'll pickup some tricks as well. there are those of us here Sup Forumsrowsing for 15 years and we know the internet like the back of our hands.

Can anybody post proof of the blue light thing

youtube.com/results?search_query=flashlight projector
Someone should project pepe through the window with one of these methods

YES

Still no confirmation

Nope

time for Sup Forums to colonise mars

Who else been watching since Season 1? This shit has gone on for a while

>berp
I miss jesus and jackie.

Ya niggas gonna do it! Can't wait to see Shia's face

Nothing will beat season 3

agreed, I wouldn't go in there. as long as we can make it clear that it has been found with something on the window or some speakers would be good. Poor taste putting it inside.

>boasts about how autistic he has been on this website

good job argueing shit lord

That would be pretty solid.

>Remember how we would joke about the next season just being the flag in a locked room?

top kek Shia eternally BTFO

This video never gets old

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

I thought season 3 was Tennessee?

anyone got blue light timestamp or video? where confirmed the location

Opps sorry you are correct. I was thinking of his arrest in Georgia.

This mission needs atleast 5 people.
>1 lookout
>1 retriever
>2 fighters (If neccesary)
>1 distraction

You guys are insane.

maybe first a plan before we are going to count troops

Correction:

Season 1 NY
Season 2 New Mexico
Season 3 Tennessee
Season 4 London
Season 5 Finland (cabin fever)
Season 6 Locked Room >Remember how we would joke about the next season just being the flag in a locked room?

It was Liverpool. Not London.

Shine a light so bright into the building that it washes out the image on camera

>Report a gas leak at the premises then get it when firefighters arrive to investigate

There are plenty of somewhat-semi-legal ways of getting it

Call in some Sup Forums SS batallion in. Sup Forums general, 2 fighters /k with literal weaponized autism and wannabe goku from /a , r9k trap for diversion and r/kekistan for suicide invasion

London was his city

but, do we want to capture the flag or just ruin the stream

lulz, replace queer flag with nazi flag

i would rather have a mentally ill trap go for the suicidal flag mission, plausible deniability and pity points

True that. So r/kekistan will be one to blame for this.

Oh this is quite nearby me actually... wow!

you knnow what to do

wew

THROW A BRICK THRU THE WINDOW

IF WE SEE GLASS BREAK WE KNOW WE WON

It is possible to climb the house and reach the window. The bricks on the outside corner can be a good place to start. From there, it's a simple walk across the balcony.

Street View shows a picture from 2015. If, two years later, the scaffolding is still present, one could simply leap from that.

I'm not suggesting breaking and entering. As said, all we need to do is make it clear that the flag has been found. We can do this by disrupting the broadcast. Speakers or strobe lights can be placed atop the balcony towards the window.

Or, people could pose as inspectors and gain access to the property legally by way of being invited in. However, since this house is being used to broadcast HWNDU, we can assume no-one lives there and it is being rented by Shia solely for this purpose.

> Nastja
> Sade Ronkko
What a funny way yo pronounce typical Ukrainian surname Sidorenko

Gross alien head girl.

5 hours 3mins into the stream from memory

Just Molotov the house through the window and watch the flag burn on the cam!

Didn't he confirm in what town it was going to be over a DM?