Hey Krautards how does it feel losing your heritage & identity?

Hey Krautards how does it feel losing your heritage & identity?

I would laugh and say they deserve it for losing but the same shit is happening to us.

London is now Brazil 2.0 so I kinda agree with you

Feelsbadman

>heritage & identity?
>Barbarians for most of mankinds history.
>heritage & identity

In Europe only Italy ,Greece have a heritage and identity worthy of respect and admiration.

Nobody won, we all lost.

>Hey Krautards how does it feel losing your heritage & identity?

and not to mention their dignity

>Barbarians for most of mankinds history.
Africans have been killing each other even before Nazi Germany was created, even today tribal wars & violent religious persecutions are happening in Africa, so let that sink in

We need martyrdom. ALLAHU AKBAR!

This is done on purpose. They deem it necessary to prevent future world wars. The majority of the people are aware of the pains of immigration but are willing to tolerate it in order to transform the demographic and culture.

>vikings

Shut up nigger and stop ruining africa

If only.

Shut up expat

Greetings Chaim

What fucking dignity, please?

Allow me to invoke an old german proverb:
>Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert, Lebt es sich ganz ungeniert
>once your reputation is ruined, you might as well say 'fuck it' because nothing matters anymore

Thesis 1: The Liberal's plan to create a mongrelised, compliant populace will backfire, because the liberal lifestyle leads to less births. This will affect both immigrants and natives.

Thesis 2: Remaining will be fundamentalists muslims and nazis of one stripe or another. All will be anti-liberal.

Thesis 3: The dialogue between these groups will create a political and spiritual revolution.

Think of Hitler's quote where he explains that he believes that it would have been positive, had Europe been Islamized before, since Islam as a warrior religion is superior to peacy Christianity.

Does anyone have any more Nazi women in see through tshirts?

yeah, the nazis killed ALL jews, not just the elites and there are many fucking powerfull people who are not in that list, why? cause they aint Jewish you infatuated fuck

What were the functional benefits of having big wings on your cavalry?

Feels like it feels everyday
At least all those people who think we live in the best german state that ever existed will have a hard awakening.
google BDM, Bund Deutscher Mädel

Nazi women were not degenerates unlike modern Western women, they had discipline & self respect back then. Unless you wanna sexualize these dead women who probably got raped after the Soviet's descended on German soil

Would Europe be better or worse off without Germans? Seems to me that they've done more harm than good desu.

That is quite true, However, Im not African. All those people in your picture Save the Romans are worth respect, The rest are not.

Based flip

SAVE EUROPA

don't worry bro. they are experiencing extreme Weimar 2.0, they will fight back.

Nazi had good fashion but their architecture was ugly
I was disappointed when I saw some of their building design.

>German
>Never had any empires
>Never conquered anything
>Fail at every war
>Not even Aryans

Bad.

This roach infestation will require a lot of delousing agent

>they are experiencing extreme Weimar 2.0,
nah its not that bad yet, most people still have money and a good standard of living. But good to know that some people still havent lost hope

You obviously dont know how extremly fucked up Weimar was.
Were not even close to that, people are way to comfortable,well paid and lobotomized by the media for that. IF something happens it will take at least 10 years still.

>I was disappointed when I saw some of their building design
Checkout LIFE Magazine's pictures of the Reich, or just Google "Nazi Germany colorized", still better than Communist Brutalist buildings

you realise anglo-saxons are a germanic tribe? two german states have "saxony" in their name.

>two german states
three, Niedersachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt and Sachsen

i feel nothing. we had this shit coming.
our politicians that we've elected have failed us, attempted to create a mongrel mixture human that they wanted to label "german" but to this day we still know that aisha is not part of our culture, and nor will abdullah or the islam.

20% of Germany's population aren't native Germans, are Germans even caring?

Aren't Turks the largest minority in Germany?

How does it feel never having one you pee noy shit?

Kek

I'm American you Turkish Pigslim expat

That would be America

London is far whiter than DC

>american

Well I heard how they sound on the wind when there are 20 people riding with them and I can only imagine that 1000+ sounds basically like hell and satan coming to fuck your shit up.

DC is moving in the correct direction.

Think public ratings

>ignores the thousand-year reich to make a meme argument

>DC is moving in the correct direction.

I think the wings only purpose was to look bad ass, didn't know it made noises

oi

so D.C. = dark color?

Willy 2 in this picture? You fucking retarded?

the pic on the right has ppl smiling

>caring about 'heritage and identity'

You live for about 80 years, if you're lucky, then you're dead and will be forgotten about days after your death. Who gives a fuck what people who died in the same country as you 200 years ago did?

Stop watching so many Hollywood movies you fucking patriot cucks.

>liek OMG you guys are such cucks, I can't believe you actually care about your children and the future of their children XDD