twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warning:It will take effort (gasp!)

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Spoonfeed yourself, Musadir.

>It will take effort
fuck it I got the day off

>humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
god damn thats a serious fpbp

holy fucking shit that's a lot of effort. this has to come down to individual research papers, those are what I want, I'm not reading 100k pages on this stuff that can't be necessary

open image in a new window for a larger, readable version

ultimate proof: smartest man alive is black

this is more what I'm after, to the point, well sourced

2 things:

1. do we have a models for accounting for a combination of socio-economic factors and what it means sociologically and psychologically to be part of a beat down minority?

2. just a thought but- what if differences in SAT scores have something to do with being brought up with ebonics rather than ye colonial english? I mean I bet language profficiency has a lot to do with it

Degrasse-Tyson is an African name too, right?

Light skinned black you dumbass.

>Light skinned black
lmfao
>56 parts of 100

America turns less white because non whites move there, often illegally.
Germany turns less white because the government actively tries to make it less white

I mean- looking only to socioeconomic factors is oldschool marxist theory, it's assuming that economic class is everything, but what if it's not?

>the government actively tries to make it less white
Can you blame them?

here is another one:

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

>but what if it's not?
It's not.
It's not completely genetics either.
Spend some time at the website I posted and it will make sense.

Top kek

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

regression to the mean is a meme

checking the aussie link because it's easier to dig into.

I am completely convinced that there are racial differences, I guess the big question is really: what is the proof that the difference in average IQ points between yuros and afros is so big?

why hate your own people? There is nothing worse than an ethnomasochist, worse than a cuck even (if that is possible)

>I WANT PROOF

>I AINT READING DAT

:l

nigga they post lists of like 500 books, proof is observable, quanifiable, it might take a couple of pages to contextualize but it doesn't take 100k pages to present

>science is a meme
kek

Common sense, for starters. People are animals. You can breed for traits. The successful reproduce with other successful people and then you have a better human being seemingly ad infinitum. Niggers were objectively savages until a couple hundred years ago while everyone else already into civilization. It's no surprise you're less intelligent.

it's interesting that africans would be so isolated, as this implies. it's fairly safe to assume there has been exchange between africa and europe and the middle east since forever. Maybe not the deepest depths of the congo, but certainly all of east africa, north africa and west africa around Mali/Nigeria. odd that there wouldn't be more mixture of people along those axes

But it can't be trusted. It could very easily be cherry picked papers from no-name or discredited scientists. You'd have to spend a fair chunk of time to figure out what the legitimately knowledgeable people believe.

Fucking shit tier archive, not even academic, just clickbait articles citing paywalled studies that not even JSTOR or Springer carry

what I am doing here, exactly, is trying to create a battery of arguments that the kind of "race realists" you'd find here use, to bring them to their would-be political opponents, to see how their arguments hold up. So even if the arguments are bad, if they are representative- if they are what Sup Forums can produce- they still work for me. listening to/watching youtu.be/62jZENi1ed8 now

Look up the work of Rushton

NIGGER SUBHUMANS BTFO ETERNALY

HAHAHAHAH HELL YEAHHH

SWEET JESUS

Minnesota study showed it pretty clear. You can also just use real world examples. Cochran's blog covers this a bit -
westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/our-dumb-world/

And the commentary to his blog is mostly by academics. (Cochran wrote that famous peer reviewed paper on Jew intelligence, and a few other pieces that are quite interesting.)

inb4 correlation does not imply causation

It may not but where you have something like this so strongly correlated you have to acknowledge it.

Middle Eastern and North African peoples are extremely mixed. They've been at the crossroads between the caucasian, african, and the asiatic worlds for thousands of years. That's why most Italians/Greeks/Iberians have arabic and african admixture.

I'll pay for your accomodation in an african country (plane at your expense). You'll see firsthand that these subhumans are not like you and me. Interested?

Sub-Saharan people were fairly isolated until only a few centuries ago. The only ones that lived north of the Sahara were there as slaves.

Electricity.
You're welcome.

1) I cite Nobel Prize winner Dr James Watson, the co-discoverer of DNA, on race and IQ. If you are not willing to accept his findings, at least state what would be an acceptable source for such controversial conclusions?
2) The evidence of black culture itself - ebonics riddled with deliberately poor spelling, childish neolgisms (nae nae, innit), criminals, "rappers" and basketball players as role models, lack of impulse control - and the poor child who manages to buck the trend will be told he or she "izz b 2 huwhyte" for pursuing an academic path.

No the mixing was only recent. The Sahara was a very big impediment and the Arabs only mastered crossing it with camels in the middle ages. There was some cross over form the horn but very small. Almost all the african admixture in the middle east we see to day is a result form the last 500 years and a recent genetic paper showed that conclusively. Indeed Ancient Egyptians etc had no sub Saharan African admixture compared to the 7-15% they have today.

Puerto Ricans have a very low IQ but mostly have Europeans ancestry.

So yep, correlation isn't causation.

Lynn is well known to made up data and several leaps.

The man who discovered the neanderthal DNA is on record saying that there is no genetics differences between geographical population.

Isolated? Was the rest of the world guarding against contact until they achieved warp technology?

PRs on average have a high african component.

>I want the truth!
>wtf not this shit I don't have time, someone spoon-feed me
you literally can't handle the truth can you?

>The man who discovered the neanderthal DNA is on record saying that there is no genetics differences between geographical population.
What a self-contradictory statement.
He never "discovered" Neanderthal DNA, he extracted it. Were there no difference in DNA over geographical distance, then race would not exist, nor could he identify it as "Neanderthal DNA".

>but mostly have Europeans ancestry
you're clueless my man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5400727/

But still have more Europeans ancestry than Africans and yet still have a very low IQ.

The human genome project proved that there is much more genetics variations within geographical population than between them.

The classification of race in society is scientifically false.

>But still have more Europeans ancestry than Africans and yet still have a very low IQ.
Mongrelization

Not even once

They did not mate with people outside of this geographic region is what I meant.

Buddy, in your logic, we can claim thousands of race.

There is more genetics variations within geographical population than between them.

Althought this is true for any animal species too. What's relevant are expressed genes.

It's a huge misnomer to assume arbitrary genetic traits = seperate races. Humans as a species are just not old enough to have legit seperate races. We literally arent old enough as a species to have completely adapted to a climate or particular food source that is diametrically different than another group of humans.

I think you are missing the point that even if

They are on average just a little above half Euro. The admixture will be different for every individual but still the scores are consistent the sample for the graphic I showed was around 600 people and I have read other studies showing the same. Black mean IQ is 75-80, Indian mean IQ 80-85, Hispanic mean IQ 95-100: It almost works out like a mixed cake.

An african country full of niggers: ghetto/no food/no sanitary conditions/aids

An european country (before immigration incentives) of absolute white majority: first world evropa

Blacks cannot evolute without whites; whites progress even more without blacks around.

Yes, it's sad, but it's facts.

C'est vrai si tu prends en compte l'entièreté d'un génome adulte, c'est entièrement faux si tu prends un génome de nouveau né en t'intéressant aux gènes exprimés.

Les mutations et remodellage de novo à elles seules suffisent à créer cette "diversité" génétique, mais elle n'a aucun retentissement phénotypique notable sauf dans de très très rares cas.

hardly the smartest.

Never denied the genetics part but you genes for intelligence mean shit in the bad environment.

I suggest you to read Earl Hunt last book "human intelligence", a great psychologist who considered everyone's opinion without being politically correct.

His review showed that the IQ of African American is 90, not 85 (He not Flynn BTW)

Well crime statistics alone and the fact that some of us don't need affirmative action just to get in the door to water down the standards.

Yeah camel train technology you retard. It only really got developed from around the middle ages.

90 or 85, it's still on par with the great primates and can't really be compared to white peoples.
t.148 IQ

Lis mon post en haut qui répond en quelque sorte à ton post

I agree, there is more black commiting crimes than whites but 97% of the black population don't commit crimes.

I'm not arguing against the IQ average, just saying that their IQ isn't set in stones.

This affirmative action nigger?
Don't make me laugh

The autistic Japanese fella is probably the smartest guy in the stem field atm

He's probably a sandnigger

Environment means nothing when it comes to IQ
"One of the studies' findings was the IQs of adopted black children reared by white families did not differ significantly from that of black children raised by their biological parents"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

The evidence of your own eyes will tell you they are no more than chimps in human clothing, but still you make excuses for them.
France is doomed.

Africa is pretty diverse and there are many populations with lower than that and many with higher than that. The West african mulattoes in the US have been one of the most studied in history and they are ~82 from memory and they spend literally 100s of billions of dollars each year to get them up and nothing has happened since the 60s - which means the Flynn effect has gone through. So I dont think that guys assertion of 90 is correct.

>pic related
/Thread

This study has been criticized for small sample size, shitton of confonders and lack of relevant information on families

>I agree, there is more black commiting crimes than whites but 97% of the black population don't commit crimes.
It may not be 97%, because granted they have their own outliers as much as anyone but let's not sit here and ignore Chicago. Nevermind my own race, that's black on black. You want your reason for garbage culture and the like, time to look inwards.

>97% of the black population don't commit crimes
This is false. You are a shill and don't deserve to be on this thread.

>Humans as a species are just not old enough to have legit seperate races.
false

It is, his book is really great.

The IQ still rise, it's not set in stones.

1.44% of the black population commit toward whites.

1.56% of the black population commit crimes toward blacks.

So I'm not wrong.

I wonder who complained... could it be an entitled section of the populace with centuries worth of experience in blaming other cultures for their own shortcomings?
SEE THAT?!? I NEVER SAID "NIGGER" ONCE!

>This study has been criticized for small sample size, shitton of confonders and lack of relevant information on families

Yeah so Blacks are as smart as Ashkenazi Jews and Han Chinese! I though so! It must be all those subhuman gap tooth IQ 90 white southerners keeping them down and preventing them from being scientists and so on.

Then disprove the shitton of studies proving my point.

Race exist as a social construct based on arbitrary traits.

I'm not defending the black people who overvictimize themselves, they should know that white people don't hold them back

>You're not wrong
Well, would you like to submit actual statistics? Because otherwise you just have your word against mine, and well that's not going to cut it either way.

>Race exist as a social construct
Deluded nigger faggot

Never said that, just saying that this study didn't rule out the environment part.

FBI stats

The sample size for the white children and the black children was near enough the same, therefore not an argument

>proof that race has anything to do with IQ

Magic soil!

>1.44% of the black population commit toward whites.
>1.56% of the black population commit crimes toward blacks.
>So I'm not wrong.
Source faggot. And no left shit, no narrative. Only BJS/FBI stats and I want to see the Numerator/ Denominator. I want it age specific and a time specific and compared to whites etc. Otherwise fuck off. I am a statistician so will have fun with this.

But is it a. Even Sam Harris, who is a hard-core race realists admitted that race is a social construct based on arbitrary traits (we're not equal but we don't have legit races) , so you can classify people this way if you want but it's scientifically inaccurate

>1.44% of the black population commit toward whites.
>1.56% of the black population commit crimes toward blacks.
Love how you left out how many crimes were white on black.
Is it because it's so miniscule in comparison?

Post them. I'll wait.

It doesn't you fucking nigger and we don't care how poor or rich you are

You are not white, this is our problem with you

If you were white we wouldn't care how dumb you are because you are one of us

This is about white tribalism NIGGER. Get off our board

Magic dirt/ Tragic dirt - they believe it like the Christians of old believed in god and the second coming.

>race is a social construct
No it's a scientific construct

Who?
Is he, perhaps, a scientist, to warrant your "scientifically accurate" quip?
Suck his dick if you want, Pierre. All I need to do is LOOK at niggers to see they are not equal.

Small sample size for the study itself. Lot of confonders, also lack of relevant information about families.

Wow, never denied the crimes, just saying that a small fraction of the population commit crimes.

FBI stats, do the math

Do you really think that we only have 3 races?

Again, more variations within geographical population than between them.

I went looking for the most up to date stats on this last year. Did you know Obama shut down the FBI release of interracial crime and rape because it is so fucking bad? After 2008 there are no other sources for it unless you do a FOI or special request to the FBI. That just shows you how bad it is. If they had any idea how fucked it is to live with niggers, they are living with raping animals and the government is covering it up.

I was going to do a paper on it and post it on a blog/ try to get it peer reviewed but dont have time rn.

>click link
>bunch of sites all together
>read the word "red pill"
>already suspicious for any scientific relevance
>whatever
>click on the first link of IQ and races
>see pic related
>fuck this shit

Most of Sup Forums is full of teenager now, no wonder

>Do the math
So you don't actually have anything? I guess you can stop posting then in that case if your not going to back up your fantasy, faggot.

What is wrong with Dr Watson's claims?

>just saying that a small fraction of the population commit crimes.

1 in 4 blacks have committed a crime in the USA

>muh sample size
Not an argument

I heard 1 in 3 black men in the USA will do time at some point.

>Do you really think that we only have 3 races
No, did you assume that just from the picture I posted?
There are many sub races among the 5 main ones (caucasoid mongoloid capoid congoid and australoid) due to genetic changes over time

Among 4 091 971 white victims, 13.7% of that were victims of black.

560 600 victims.

Among 955 800 black victims, 10.4% of them were victims of white. 99 403 victims

There is 200million white and 38 millions blacks in USA.

200 million white, 560 600 victims=0.28% of white population.

38 millions black, 99 403 victims=0.26% of the black population