IDENTIFY STICK CHICK! THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX4uX-1dGrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E4mEigAdtPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they hit the back of a car while it was driving through a crowded street
>theyre the guilty ones!

you jews have no integrity.
if you did.. if you just owned up to the failure.. got rid of Spencer because he's an impotent leader.. you just might be able to salvage the altright. But i mean.. this on top of whats coming out from spencergate in a few days? not likely salvageable..

>Spencer
>leader

>altright

>spencergate

fuck off shill

That looks like a guy.

honestly wasn't sure desu

>spencer created the Altright with a bunch of Jews
>spencer runs and owns the official website and social media accounts
>spencer owns and handles all the funding
>spencer manages all the events and rallies
>spencer is the one interviewed on behalf of the altright
>hes not our leader tho!

youre a real special kind of stupid.

altright is cancer. you goys need to abandon it and stop sucking jew dick.

I'm not seeing any better angle of him in the other videos so far, still looking. It doesn't help that everyone down starts running
youtube.com/watch?v=fX4uX-1dGrQ
so there's probably no footage from the other angle.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4mEigAdtPc

>assuming I'm even altright and not just a white ethno-nationalist that is riding the altright bandwagon to further my goals

the night before showed how far this group has come, it's amazing and it won't stop so you can't stop shilling here, you've already been identified so just collect your shekels and move onto the next thread

can stop shilling*

fucking typo

>assuming I'm even altright
"im going to make claims about a movement im not even part of and have done no research into."

special...kind of... stupid.

I'll try to check some other videos and see if he pops up, I can imagine this guy bragging about it on social media so I'll check twitter and see if anyone said they "hit" the car

>I've just been ran over
>Better get a selfie in to show mah plight

Gas these people.

stormfags are such cowards they get spooked by loud noises and think that gives them a free pass to murder
>"b-but y-your honour i heard a loud noise! i had to ram my car at speed into a mod!"
polspergs man

first things first....is that really a chick?

>"Stick Chick"
I am not trying to muddy the waters here but that's a man. Surely you must have gotten good at spotting traps from being a Sup Forums regular?
t. veteran of Sup Forums

Do you know what the flag is?

>Sup Forums
you have to go back

also
>Sup Forums
you have to go back

noone uses Sup Forums after 2009 you stupid fuck

>noone uses Sup Forums etc
Your mom still does, though

all for ethno nationalism but everyone falling into the medias label to counter the amorphous group of people who were attacking them was probably the biggest detriment to the group

>CHICK
That's a filthy hippy

Really not thinkin' there's a vagina in there

unless perhaps he's cut it off

where's the porker who got killed?

under the car

Is that actually a fish? I can't tell from the tiny pic.

You actually post fish gore to be edgy on Sup Forums now?

pretty sure she's the one on top of the second car in the teal shirt

look at the top left of that's teal shirt, in stable condition

they were doing CPR on fatty

it is

>the car was already damaged from the driver being attacked prior to getting into the car and ramming the crowd
yes, they are the guilty ones, they caused this. People being killed by the "right" is entirely reactionary, they aren't going to sit idly by and be spat on, pepper sprayed, accosted, called racist and mobbed without blowback you nigger.

>m-muh Richard Spencer
he's a useful idiot no one who is serious about reclaiming American values takes seriously.

You're beloved Chomsky said it best, "when you move to the arena of violence, the most brutal guy wins and that's not us" (the left)

>muh dik

the legs say no but the hair and face say yes

People were running out of the way of the car before flag boy takes a swing at the dodge.

Yeah, the group was never clearly defined to begin with. It's alleged to be "white supremacist" but at least one of the organizers and many of the attendees were black, hispanic.

Because they were blocking the middle of the road...

"thou shall not Fuck with another mans car "

sure it gained followers easier by labeling itself but before that it was literally an unstoppable force since the media couldn't encompass them all and give bad traits to them all

Nope. The driver of the car does. You faggot cunts are going to burn for this. I can't wait to watch white nationalists be maimed and killed.

They are all crisis actors. This event was fake as fuck. What are the odds a photographer was ready to grab a shot like that if it was real? They were ready to take the photo, because it was staged. Don't believe the lying journalists and political stooges. They are all dirty.

>Car wants to get by
>Don't move out of the way
c'mon man, antifa are domestic terrorists, but they aren't 100% dicks.

>chick

Thats a man, man

Where is the black guy in this photo? OP's pic was taken right before he was hit. So where is he?

Why are people standing like retards, and not getting out of the way?

SCUFFED JAYS

>just get out of the way of the maniac crashing his far into a mob of people, whats the issue here?
polspergs ladies and gentlemen