American feminist woman Heather Heyer killed at a feminist rally

maybe if she had been at home in her kitchen cooking for her husband, she wouldn't be dead?

American feminist woman Heather Heyer killed at a feminist rally

boycottbitches.com/american-feminist-woman-heather-heyer-killed-at-a-feminist-rally/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_akv2QNE6s
youtube.com/watch?v=BqWi6GpNHOA
journals.lww.com/jtrauma/Abstract/1991/09000/Obesity_and_Increased_Mortality_in_Blunt_Trauma.9.aspx
hhh.umn.edu/news/qa-heather-heyer
youtube.com/watch?v=DoZFfGuPWD4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Nothing of value was lost

Agree

Oh boy. She ... she was fat..

hahaha

Too much lulz

yea a land whale

All that fat gone to waste, surely they can turn her into soap or oil for lamps or something. She'd have more value in death than she did in life. Also she has "fat angles" down to a science.

I know it's not funny but I laughed anyway

I've been calling her fat on reddit all day, this is SUPER trigger material

shit is hilarious. you guys should try it sometime.

fucking LOL

Her eyes. This is what I see. She looks evil af. She looks like the kind of person that would murder you in your sleep and try to play it off likr she's innocent. m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_akv2QNE6s

happy she's dead

She literally died from being a big fat fatty. She didn't die from trauma, she died of a heart attack, because her big fat raccoon sized heart couldn't deal with the Challenge.

A demon from hell

she was too fat to jump out of the way in time!

go back there and stay there, cringey faggot

Ugh

>killed at an illegal march*
Fixed that for you.

Looks like Ahab finally won.

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=BqWi6GpNHOA

probably a false flag, yeah

If she wasn't so fat she could have gotten out of the way.
Lets face it at least this is quicker than type 2 diabetes.

user., let's be honest—she died of a heart attack, not a collision.

i heard the Daily Stormer got taken down over this?

source on the heart attack death?

>She literally died from being a big fat fatty

this is actually possible.

journals.lww.com/jtrauma/Abstract/1991/09000/Obesity_and_Increased_Mortality_in_Blunt_Trauma.9.aspx

her obesity

You just know the last few minutes of her life was that dirty-sounding wheezing that fatties do when they're really surprised. "Hgggg, hgggg, hgggg." And then it just stops.

NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad her fat tits went to waste. I'm sure they went untouched.

If police didn't illegally shut down the rally, and then let openly armed counter protesters run loose in streets during a declared state of emergency, she wouldn't be dead.

If the cops did their job and kept the mob at bay and let the people with a permit have their rally nobody would be dead.

She was really involved in the elections process...

hhh.umn.edu/news/qa-heather-heyer

Check this out.

>couldn't deal with the Challenge
she couldn't deal with the Challenger

>master of public policy

nothing of value was lost

So.hanging around BLM trolling.for nigger cock makes.one a.feminist?

is that the world famous BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN blog?????

What is that Hispanic or blacked? One is better than the other but neither is optimal.

also that photo isn't her. she had brown eyes.

New evidence suggests that feminist rallies may be very bad for your health.

BURN THE COAL, EVERYONE WILL SEE YOUR FATROLLS

she literally died because she thought it was a good idea to stand in the street. Sidewalks are for people, streets are for cars.

what?

Holy shit. She's circus fat.

>morbidly obese
>heart quit post-adrenaline rush
The only person that died was morbidly obese. The car was only going about 10 mph, pedestrian hits at that speed are generally survivable by those not obese or infirm.

she accepted the challenge and couldn't pass the challenge

holy shit man i am one of your biggest fans. Your blog changed my fucking life when I first read it back in 2011

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!!!

yep

Her name was Heather Heyer..

Quick Nazi release me from these ineffective chains that I put on myself that you are oppressing me with.

This photo is the ultimate summation of current US politics. Black man puts chains on himself that do not restrict his movement whatsoever and shouts at white man for oppressing him.

Her name was Heather Heyer

thanks, i am happy my blog redpilled you. Got yourself a nice foreign girlfriend yet?

I wonder if Heather's sonar was broken, she should've been able to detect that Dodge from at least a mile away.

If this is true, then the CIA psyop was a giant waste of money

They killed two coos over this shit?

the Boycott American Women blog redpilled millions of men and that is why american women HATE my blog so much. My blog made men stop dating or marrying american bitches.

>a feminist rally
So antifa and feminist are interchangeable terms now?

youtube.com/watch?v=DoZFfGuPWD4&feature=youtu.be

American women aren't worth shit. Go to Asia or Thailand or Russia and you will meet REAL women, who are feminine and who aren't fat bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
Losses on many sides. If we can't be angry, why should they?

>feminist liberal protesters
That's a funny way of spelling "Communists".

>average weight 5%
>overweight 8%
>severely overweight 42.1%
Holy shit

Feminist has always been a funny way of spelling Communist

whore coalburner

if you marry an American woman there is a 50% chance she will divorce you and steal your car, kids, house, money, etc, in divorce court.

FUCK AMERICAN BITCHES! BOYCOTT THEM!!!

a Nazi killed a feminazi . Let that sink in .

you're a cuck if you support feminism

White males need to date Chinese women they are better to their husbands ??. . Can white males survive ??

>One is better than the other

I hate feminists and feminazis . They are always attacking the white straight male . Identity politics is them blaming us on themselves being failures and they don't take responsibility for their own lives

Yes, I think I read about that study somewhere before. Obese bodies aren't simply healthy bodies wrapped in a layer of protective cushioning.

Anyone want to write a guest article for the BoycottBitches (BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN) blog? Email me at [email protected]

Fat or blubber keeps you warm it does not save u from car crashes . Although I heard people can survive stab wounds as fat protects internal organs

I keep getting e mails off Russian women asking for marriage after readi. This thread I think I will respond

russian women are hot

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

>brown eyes
She's not white. Just another dead nigger.

LOL

Can't Dodge the Rodge

jesus christ i hate women

SHE WAS TOO FAT FOR THE SIDEWALK YOU FUCKING RETATRD

she was SIDEWALK SCUM

LOL

Is she one of the people seen descending on to the back of the car before it started to back up?

>tfw it takes the entire msm to raise you up as a hero
shoulda jogged more

Serves her right

Seems to me like she spent plenty of time in the kitchen

If you're an American man, you NEED to travel to Thailand or Philippines and see what REAL women look like. American women are hideous fucking mutants. Only a fucking loser would marry an American woman.

>alt right is so pathetic that they are proud of the murder of a white woman while simultaneously scrambling around trying to believe that the racist terrorist attacker was in no way connected to them

Y'all are the real cowards and cucks

Who knows if he was connected, why would we claim some random guy? That being said, we commend him for making commies and cucks fly, that shit was brutal.

another dumb white feminist woman dead

whoopdeedoo

Agreed

She is so fat she probably absorbed the shock for a dozen other people saving them lmao.