At what year did society begin to crumble and why?

At what year did society begin to crumble and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0DzPjcpEDk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know why

It's the year everything started to change

1929, 1945, 1955, 1975, 1991, 2007-8 and 2016

This is the only correct answer. Our fate was sealed that year.

Fire's been burnin' since the world's been turning, user.

One civilization rises on the ashes of another.

I blame the rise of zionism in the early 20th century for the current downturn

I never understood that song
>Message of the chorus is shit's been going on from before my generation
>All the verses are about shit that happened during my generation

Around 1987 when the Docklands Light Railway was opened. Your picture tells me all I needed to know, OP.

There were people who felt like things were falling apart even in the 19th century and before that.

And every time you cucks crawl out of this god forsaken shithole, the rest of America will assfuck you until you stay here.

>tfw the world started to crack when i was born.
I remember the early 90's lads. They were comfey but there was always something around the corner about to happen.

When the internet came out.

because some serb shot a guy

2007 was when it all went downhill
Alternatively 1965

This post just goes to show that you are a brainlet.

This

maybe it's about making excuses for the shit humans start

This. So. Much.

I fucking hate the internet.

Fpbp
Came here to post this.

fpbp

fpbp

August 18, 1920

The day the 19th Amendment was ratified.

>not including 2001

Around 264 BC.

I would consider that apart of the Soviet Union cold war, because after all; 9/11 basically happened because of proxy wars.

wow, an user who knows history before WWII

Whenever the Jews took over.

Honestly? 1913.

That was the year the 16th Amendment allowed the government to tax income.

Everything went downhill from there until 1920 when the 19th amendment gave the vote to women.

They've been fucking everything up ever since.

That era. Those kids might look cute in that picture but they grew into degenerate gen X and millennials.

In america it was the 60's

The germans destroyed all European empires, sometimes people say we should forgive the Germans, but they caused world war one, then they invaded all of Europe and now they are importing millions of migrants, if anything the Germans should be been fucking disbanded as a nation and split between other countries.

They truly are the destroyers of the Europeans.

>1945
This

MULTI TRACK DRIFTING

>At what year did society begin to crumble and why?
In the 19th century with manufacturing plant owners and businessmen starting to lobby their government/kingdom.

Unironically, communism was shit but had a good reason behind it.

The Rothschild helped Britain win the first WW1 by verifying American troops will assist for the territory known as Israel, World War 1 is when America began to crumble due to selling its country's soul.

Around 1900 when the Elders of Zion have approved the new plan to enslave all Gentiles

United States declared war on the German Empire on April 6, 1917. The U.S. was an independent power and did not officially join the Allies. It closely cooperated with them militarily but acted alone in diplomacy. The U.S. made its major contributions in terms of supplies, raw material and money starting in 1917, 1917 is the same year Israel became recognized as it is today.

146 BC. Maybe even 12,000 BC.

2007 was the year that slavery was abolished worldwide as well-

Coincidence? I think not

2007 or 2014

When the word meme became a household thing. Also when the unholy trinity facebook, twitter, and intagram became popular

This, but not because of Nazis, because of US. The world started to go to shit once everyone got hooked on US dollars after WW2. Since then the influence of US grew and the New World mentality took over the whole world with Old World population acting like they don't have a history to protect either. Once everyone started acting like Americans, the world was doomed.

the normalfag social media platforms are only beginning to grow, user, brace youself for a complete retardation of the public.

That wasn't the cause of the war.

fpbp

>youtube.com/watch?v=-0DzPjcpEDk

1776. Search your heart. You know it is true. The masses should not be allowed to think that they are capable of thinking for themselves.

The American and French revolutions indirectly and directly led to the decline of monarchies. The impacts of this however really weren't felt until the early 1900s when countries began adopting the already corrupt (since the Civil War) American values and idealism. Fascism and the Axis overall were a response to this and they were shit down by the global community just like every country who goes against this hegemony (see Iraq etc). Wanting the 1950s or 1990s back is like being on meth and wanting your teeth back but still wanting to use meth.
Democracy is a kike made system which is why we must embrace revolution and not relying on the masses.

1971. Liebig's barrel is the missing link connecting all ((their)) dots.

In the U.S., it was 1965, when Kennedy and his ilk pushed through his immigration reform bill that gave preferential treatment to non-whites without any regard for their educational levels or abilities.
The ensuing flood of third-worlders started to turn the U.S. into a third-world country, and President Trump is the only person attempting to reverse that trend.
But I notice a distinct lack of support for him in this matter, even on these forums.

glyphosate?

French Revolution ignited the fuse.

2007..the birth of the ijew

It was 1980 which was the beginning of dumbing down society and mass media control

explain?

liebig's law of the minimum is easy enough to understand (and i'd say common sense).

but what's it have to do with 1971? has the minimum not advanced since then and all we're left with is a bunch of excess fat but no fundamental increases of quality of life?

Late 1960s. More precisely 1968 for most of the world.

That's one of the dots, or part of one of the dots if you want.

It was called the Hart-Celler act and LBJ still signed it.

They started tightening the noose in the 1960's after fully infiltrating western media and educational institutions. There's been several stages.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

9/11 was the day that whites were ousted as the top of the food chain. It was an attack perpetrated by muslims at the heart of the (white) West and ever since that day, gradually, non-whites have gotten bolder and louder and more intrusive. muslims have grown expotentially in the west in the last 15-20 years and anti-white propaganda at an all-time high. It's no longer cool to be white, but only brown or "POC". Jews are no longer feaful of the white man and gleefully push their propaganda down our throats with no fear of recrimination. The psychological, and subsequent sociological impact of that day cannot be underestimated.

2000 years ago when the grand kike that seeded the destruction of the roman empire arrived on the scene

I want to wake up from this feverish nightmare.

R A R E
A
R
E

it's true

Fpbp

>Apply Liebig's law to economics
>See what happened in USA in 1971
>Extend to the whole world
>Deduce consequences
>Facing this, what could ((they)) do ?
Honestly, it took me a long time to swalow and digest this redpill. Which could be a blackpill, the coming years will tell us.
And from my experience, it can't be pushed right in people's throat. You have to come to it by yourself.

What happened that year?

Since when have you been under the impression it hasn't always been crumbling? Take off your damn nostalgic glasses gramps.

Its a theme of powerlessness, which everybody always feels

2007, social networks

Listen to this man.

When the old aristocracy was replaced by townspeople

>why?
Because townspeople are raised with badly morals, they weren't around when civilization was being built and they're private people, which means they're egoistic and don't give a fuck about any political community, they just want no problems, hence why they shout about tolerance and openness all the time

1694 or so

yep, perfidious albion surely is free of blame

~1900 was about when the Protocols were leaked from Russia; it had already been in progress for over a century by then. Stage 1 was to destroy the old European monarchies (starting in France), then the Empires (Russia, Germany, England).

2000 A.D. when the Jews in the EU signed us up for their fake currency and slavic hordes.

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

Checked

>2007 was the year that slavery was abolished worldwide

lmao

There is no one year its just been a downward spiral every year since the 60s

August 18th,1920
The passage of the 19th amendment
There was never ever ever any going back from there

>United States: August 26 1920 - 19th amendment
>Predicted by JD Unwin with 'Sex and Culture'
>Confirmed by Calhoun's 'Mouse Utopia'
Millennials confirm to be vain, non-breeding, NEET 'beautiful ones' who's women open the door to the barbarians at the gates

Since God decided he wasn't going to allow us to succeed without him. Take your pick: either the tower of Babel, or the global flood.

If you (((don't believe in fairytales))) then 1945 to 49 is a good demarcation. But it has more to do with globalism, modernism, and post-modernism as philosophical thoughts than Jews, although they are related.

Thanks for that da nang. Whilst it is of course eternally useful to point out that history has happened and at some point within history, someone will probably have said something about something that sounds like something that someone is saying about something right now; OP is asking about the descent to the nadir of our current western societal path which is probably best described as Post Cold War Globalism

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think that.

10000 BC give or take a few millenia

Norman conquest?

>using the internet in an air conditioned room complaining about how he isn't covered in shit and ruled by a king
Society isn't crumbling you are just a failure.

1945. But seriously I would say the (((French Revolution))) is when it all kicked off

The only person in this thread who gets it.

The blue pill is strong with this one.

20th century.

Unfortunately this is true :(

>if you aren't covered in shit ruled by a king your society isn't failing

Why do people believe this?