Long term, how fucked is Syria?

Long term, how fucked is Syria?

Fucked, just like the rest.

I wonder how Syria would be doing if the United Sharts had not destabilised the region under false pretenses after 9/11?

The weak should fear the strong.

oh sure it's not like muslims love war or anything

not really fucked up coz they got russia iran and iraq in their backs.

ASSAD WILL WIN!
AMERINIGGERS AND THEIR FSA, KURDISH, AND ISIS PUPPETS WILL DIE!

It'll never be able to be fixed. If we assumed, absolute best case scenario - ISIS and radical islam is completely eradicated and Bashar al-Assad retains uncontested control of Syria - it would take 22 years assuming that Syria's entire GDP of 60 billion was devoted towards rebuilding the country. And that assumes there were no losses to infastructure. Realistically, it would probably take closer to 60 years (assuming an extra 200 billion to get vital infastructure up to retain semblance of GDP and devoting 30% of GDP to rebuilding whilst rest of GDP is devoted to maintenance/education/health/military etc.).

it'll be back before Detroit will

So they've got 3 broke, corrupt shitholes propping them up. Oh boy.

And this is how Israel won the war without actually invading.

>60 years
>$200 billion

have you ever been to a "developing nation"?
they don't have $200 billion worth of infrastructure and they don't need 60 years to make the nothing they've become into nearly nothing they were .

Remember to parrot that line if an abo ever rapes and murders your mum.

I've been to Haiti.

Even in the complete wreck that Syria is now, it is still infinitely better starting point than Haiti. But what I meant there was 200 billion extra to begin the rebuilding. I figured the entire cost was going to be 1.5 trillion with the extra 200 billion included. Assuming they spend around 25 billion a year, out of their 60 billion GDP, that would take about 60 years.

But I said in the very first sentence what it would be - it will never be fixed. The numbers are completely against them, even in the best case scenario. And that is only talking about mitigating damage. Rebuilding a functional society would take centuries with the best case scenario.

kek

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

at least they are not alone, therr would be far more better chances for the legitimate government of syria in the postwar negotiations.
also, us is like 100% more corrupt than iran and russia.

But take a look con Germany and Japan after WW2. They made their countries great again in less than 60 years.

israel is never going to let up on syria

Extraordinarily

That's because USA pumped an ungoldy amount of money into them so they could stand against the red bear

Pretty sure germany and Japan didnt export all their men to go rape, pillage and murder in other countries though.

not as fucked as the west will be

middle easterners can never , and have never been broken

Just shut the fuck up you retarded kekistani nigger. Shut your fucking mouth.

Pretty much fucked since all theyr doctors and engineers are in germany now :^)

What about the Ottomans, middle East are funny little garbage people that get spayed down by drones for sport on the daily senpai, there best strategy it to blow themselves up lol what you even chatting about mate

>What about the Ottomans
decent lads
the slavic slaves the sold are tip top quality
if it wasn't for them i'd be stuck with butiful melike
pic very related

Ottomans were cancer and Turks are roaches. Iraq is nothing anyway.

China silk road project will have major hub in Aleppo. They will prosper. Aleppo is the oldest city in the world because it is the most important crossroads in the world.