White supremacy sex is a YUGE fantasy for black women

That's not a thing because white supremacists are not attracted to black women.

They just want to role play wth BWC.

>black women
>posts Creole woman
Even OP knows how hideously disgusting 95% of ACTUAL black women are.

Check em

Nah, they're just desperate to receive superior seed.

Nice digits. Also surprised a fairly woke post is coming from an anarchist flag. I'll give you props for that.

Hot

Educated and professional black women love white men.
They are sick and tired of low life thug scum destroying everything around them.

C R E O L E

I just want to see the world burn but I'm not delusional about race and seeing the world go down as some multicultural accident would be a shame.

Why can't more ancomms be like you?

Whats the succes rate of the marriage scam among those relationships?

They're still black you autist

TOOOOO SAAWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>mfw made this thread to prove a point that Sup Forums is a giant hypocrite to someone
Thanks guys

You wish whitey. The only time black women are with tiny dick wypipo is when she's desperate enough economically. And even then he ends up a cuck. Btw nice sources there numbnuts.

where do I find a waifu like that?

sweden flag detected

Sup Forums made me get a black girlfriend and she is the best thing that ever happened to me

I dont get the bad rep of black girls if you look for more than 5 minitues and dont pick a hoodrat they are literally the most loyal and submissive woman on the earth

at da shake junt homie

i dont understand how those ones get that hair while the other ones get the pubic style hair

could be straightened with an iron

UK flag, not directly comparable t b h

Grandma but its straightened, you goof

rare

>MFW waiting for that germany guy come in with the screenshot evidence of mods not shutting down racemixing slide threads.

So Muntumbo but your women all want the BBC (big BRITISH cock).

If you're polite you will be allowed to watch.

R A R E
A
R
E

grandma's like
>my grandchildren were a mistake

>numbnuts

White cuck detected, have fun watching jamaal rail your wife

and then the newfags revealed themselves

This is kinda like the gay guys wanting to screw straights thing.

If you see a black girl with a white guy she's 100% white washed and very good looking by black standards.

see Jasmine Tookes

why?

if my dad wasn't an oil-drilling degenerates like you I wouldn't be here to drop the board's post quality

if grandchildren is mistake that means the root of the problem is children

We can't compete with the white man

thats because just being white gets them wet.

they know theyve hit the jackpot

Surprisingly high, I think wmbf marriages have the lowest rate of divorce. Probably has to do with the fact that white guys are marrying the top 2% of black women, looks and personality wise.

stop shilling WMBF you absolute demons

It's not as much about white supremacy as it is their own inferiority complex.

i guess thats kinda true senpai

I dated white and asian woman and it took a while to turn them on while my black gf is soaking wet from just being next to me and constantly wants my dick

Excuse me I am not a newfag, I hav been here all the summer

If you want to find a decent black girl here you have to pull from the 90th percentile which are almost all university educated, i.e. steeped for many years in poisonous American idpol along with her friends and family. I'd date a black girl but not in this country.

Why aren't you raising your white child with your black mistress?

ahh the new fag pretending to bait user into thinking hes not a newfag by "le bait im a summerfag".

this thread is absolutely disgusting

please use condoms

there are a few cam whore online who do race play, that's about all i've seen of black women being into white supremacists

stop making up shite

ah makes sense most blacks here are decent and well educated I suppose its due to us not having slavery and the only way to immigrate here is being a highly skilled migrant if you are black

Ahh the newfag calling others newfags to pretend he is not a newfag

>the only way to immigrate here is being a highly skilled migrant

THATS A KIKE BROAD. PEEP THE HOOKNOSE YOU NIGGER

>having such gif saved on your computer

do you have some kind of cuckhold fantasy for white men?

Save her, user

I'll admit that I have oil drilled but would never make a mixed baby.

The only hot black girls are creole / mixed. I've only fucked attractive to hot black girls. They were ALL into slave roleplay. It almost freaked me out then I realized how fun it was

South Carolina has the best black ladies who want to serve white nazi dick

Do you look like pic?

White women are scared of being with a white racist because it will lower their status in the eyes of their friends.

Non-white women, all kinds, do not have to worry about the guilt by association. It turns them on to imagine being with a white man that hates non-whites but couldn't help himself with her.

Where's the full sized image

tfw no black slave girl to lick your nicks clean after you bust on her face

id never impregnate her obv

commonwealth was a mistake

black women cant handle what white men have under the hood
literally cant move their legs after

Dated an older black lady for a while. No kids, well educated, great tits. Would drill for oil again/10.

maybe its a girl

No -- my mom is half portuguese so I still have a caucasian skull structure/ nose.I've black eyes/ (wavy with slight curls)hair tho.

pics or it didn't happen

maybe being highly skilled in muslim theology, explosives,blades and trucks counts in the migration process

There is only one ethiopian poster on Sup Forums and it's a he.

thank you for clearing that up favelanigger
I love the slutty outfit

There's a difference between fantasy and reality. Only fools confuse the two.

>country who's biggest export is it's own women insulting me

truly a dark times for us

>when Slovenian guys approach

how do you even have internet ?

>what women say is fantasy
>reality is that women's sexual fantasies are usually the direct opposite

he probably lives close to Somalia and buys 4G internet from some company there

For most of history women were the spoils of battle. Of course women like being dominated.

>says Bulgaria

Why would any self respecting white man want to live with a blank woman anyway. They are literally batshit crazy and they worse the older they get.

dude i was just asking
also i live in the city

White men inventes the art of cucking others, since the beggining of time, the white cave men cucked the Neanderthals into extinction, this practise lasted unti last century where the White men cucked the whole africa + half of Asia.

this is getting really creepy ...

are u an expat?

Everyone has 4G mobile, my man

God I hate every moronic neckbeard piece of shit who posts in these threads seriously and doesn't sage.

sage nigger thread

same lmao

This is just laughable. "Black" women are just attractive in U.S. because they have caucasian admixture to them. Nobody goes crazy for a true/pure niggreses since there is nothing attractive about them.

Except Deniro

There is a brutal gender war on the go within the black community in America. Ofc women with some brains are frustrated with Tyrones shuffling around in timbos talking about how "da mane" did them wrong. The whole fucked up situation in their diaspora fosters their women lusting up the hierarchy.
It began when external pressure fell off the group and a lot of policies that fucked up their families came into effect.
YT "Blackistan".

This. Attractive black girls are 60-90% white

That's why I always rape sluts who are the most vocal about 'muh rape culture'.
They never report me.

Holy shit

Male Blacks should be sterized and uses as sex slaves for horny whites, black women should be impregnated with strong white males in order to create other mulatto females.