American "stupidity"

What's with this stupid tradition that I didn't know who started,showing that American people are stupid/illiterate,like other countries have philosophers as their regular average public,there is similar questionares from various parts of world that shows similar illiteracy,hell in Egypt they believed in a questionare that a dinassoure has escaped the zoo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ugJZhL-cbc
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia on suicide watch

>comparing US to Egypt

americans are supposed to know about every single shithole country in the world and get ridiculed when they dont.

everyone else just has to know america as its virtually the only one that matters.

Well I'm showing that some general public in other parts are even more stupid,I'm not comparing but although general public show close levels of stupidity everywhere.

Butthurt english teacher. Unlike America when we are taught geography we are not just supposed to know about our own country.

Well the American education system is absolutely awful (thanks niggers) but those sorts of videos are fake, like thay douchebag in California who ran around telling stoners that Trump Jr. Shot a triceritops. It was obviously as fake as a Joey Saladtosser video.

oh snap!

This isn't just an education system problem. Surely this stuff is just common knowledge that you're guaranteed to pick up at one point. Something is very wrong with the brains of most people in Western countries. I'm not saying it's the Jews... but it's probably Jewish trickery.

Are you going to post the video or what?

haha, yes clearly you are such an intelligent people....

you have been dumbing yourselves down since the 70's ,when in response to a decline in top honors in school you made the tests easier, combine that with a rejection of public education and the fact that not every kid can afford private school and you have eroded your chance at a bright future as a cost cutting measure.

When American students study in my country they are comically poor in English, math and scientific awareness generally. you are extremely loud and opinionated but that usually goes away after a few months of negative reinforcement.... having to work alongside an American is frustrating as hell because you won't take direction and seem to operate at a level about 5 years less than is expected.

also, you have a load of bogus subjects like women's studies that are meaningless and you watch too much shitty television and eat shitty food.

In general, you are a culture that rewards sloth and ignorance, bonne appetite.

They aren't fake as in done with actors, it's just cherry picking. Walk around LA for a few hours and you get a 10 minute clip of stupid and nervous people.
I addition Americans are terrible with geography outside the US.

can i get a quick rundown ?

>OP
>not being a faggot
Cute.
youtu.be/-ugJZhL-cbc

>Smug asian feminist chick beags about how intelligent she is even though the question is way above her head
Jesus Christ, America must be purged

"Americans are stupid" is a stereotype of jewish origin that was deliberately seeded into our culture. You can read about this in Culture Of Critique. Pic related.

Still, the American education system is fucking trash

not posting the real deal
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

How sexist. Just because women have less testosterone and therefore less spacial awareness doesn't mean they're any less intelligent. Why didn't the presenter ask what feelings North Korea had? What it's emotional state is?
And they cherry picked less intelligent women, while they picked two obviously highly educated men who got the continent right.

must be though for ameridumbs

>ok, they can attack us, so they're close to us
>surely they can't be at the other side of the map, it's too far

>points to canada
I can't. I literally just can't. Please God stop our suffering now

Wow, leftist shit-media jew interviews 100 persons, picks up the 5 persons who don't know where NK is and only shows those interviews.

Literally 0 days since last jewish tricks. The fucking thing is that they think they are smarter than us to get away with this kind of shit.

>hell in Egypt they believed in a questionare that a dinassoure has escaped the zoo
In America they believe sky wizard is real and earth flat, wild huh?

oh yes geography
the ultimate test of intelligence

Everyone knows you don't get on tv with a right answer. I'd say some dumb shit to to make it on Leno.

The light eyed brunette is really pretty. 10/10, would invade Iran with her.

>Hollywood Boulevard

I'm amazed they found so many ignorant women and fags in such a den of drugs, degeneracy, and pathetic sluts.