Is this the new symbol of white supremacy? Why is the altright such a joke

is this the new symbol of white supremacy? Why is the altright such a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what Malaysian use during Raya Day...

they're very handy.
you're a joke toothpaste.

not supremacy, the simple, humble desire to survive at all

They don't actually keep mosquitos away.

Fucking tiki torches man... why? Altright isn't scaring anyone with fucking tiki torches. They're a bunch of pussies who can't make a damn torch.

ITS A FUKCING TIKI TORCH

The msm response would imply otherwise

You have no government.

yes i do

They are against electricity! electricity is jew and nigger

Because it works, look how this Jew shat himself (dreidel is a jewish toy)

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

old meme

made the Jews squeal all over social media

Chilling at the tiki??

Because $1.99 at Walmart

still a torch.

Make jokes all you want but the tiki torches that I already have in my yard now stand for something and also keep away nigger mosquitos.

as if role-playing Nazis in the nation who defeated Nazis is not stupid enough

>nation who defeated Nazis
We all make mistakes

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Tikis are top-tier

This..:,)

Fire at night is a powerful symbol. The torch marches are great. They should do them out of the city though where they can assemble without the spastic leftists. I would like to see a torch rally with 10,000 torches.

TIKI: The official backyard gathering enhancement products of the Aryan race

will look like a faggy garden party with all these Walmart tiki torches

I think tiki torches are cool they're already kind of a meme and they look cool when we all marched with them.
Tiki torch nationalism would be a fun meme to spread around

It's the fire that's important

I agree. They look cool and fun. And it's great to get leftists to freak out about something innocuous, like milk.

tiki torches are for fags

I saw those torches and was a pretty nervous there would be an accident of some kind. I think the idea of a crowd full of people with liquid fueled torches matching around terribly fucking unsafe. Stay safe everyone. Fire safety is no laughing matter.

Fire Marshal Pepe says, "Be cool about fire safety anons."

They were peacefully protesting the removal of a statue. The left should have just left them alone and taken the statue down anyway like the revisionist fucks they are and that would have been the end if it.

The left owns Google, YouTube and Facebook. They are already shutting down free speech if it doesn't fit muh narrative. But that's never enough for these fucks. They need to erase history, suppress peaceful protests by bussing in wild animals and telling the police to stand down, then when one white idiot takes the b8 and commits violence, the ((MSM)) goes in full anti-white mode as if it was planned all along.

>tfw no more right wing safety squads

>Why is the altright such a joke

Sage

Because Clinton created the Alt right, thus it is trash.

Because they enhance your chill, obviously.

Its like a molotov cocktail on a stick.

Pure coincidence...

The left have a fucking rainbow, now that's a joke

Tiki torch work the best at hotdog stand Twinks

Still better than throwing molotovs.

Is it fire-department approved?

>buy wood, rags, fuel and invest time into making torch
>buy one ready to use

maybe if you had a job you might understand the benefit of this

You Twinks just can't keep away from traps you have to fall for it every time ... all the time .. you never learned

This is the new symbol of the alt-right.

Hi there! It's rare to see a Malaysian on here.

OY VEY He clearly a Turkish CuckIA autistic tool of deception .. greater Ottoman Empire/Israel 2.0

Probably there wasn't any other cheap torch to buy en masse in the neighborhood. People usually don't need that stuff, so they improvised.
It still brings the "angry mob with torches" aesthetics. The additional pitchfork would have been a bit too much.

Too much people who doesn't even have control over their own sphincter trying to control the world make me kind of sad .. fucking fiat money ..

wew that kid has some delusions of grandeur

They are now but only because lefties and the media keep trying to make anything they all do seem like a way to identify an alt righter

>milk
>cartoon frog
>ok hand gesture
>maga hats
> and now tiki lamps

maybe if you had any self awareness you would realize that you look like clowns walking around with fucking tiki torches

Thw couldn't get proper torches because readons I guess.

reasons*
Probably because they are dirt cheap.

If they look like clowns why have you been freaking out here for the past three days?
:^)

That's your entire argument? They look silly?

KYS

Dodge the Charge

The alt right is awesome.
If I was a jew I would be selling tiki torches and other shit in bulk.

They are the best thing that happened to wallmart in the past year, I bet they are reviving the economy just by buying shit like this, polo shirts and having that gay ass haircut.

i havent but you retards arent going to get anywhere if you keep self sabotaging like this.

SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD

Better than a trashcan

Mike posts constantly tho

Symbols in general are stupid. Actions however....

>alt-light
Must be such a pleasant smelling protest.

It's pretty cool.

Can't used a faggot of sticks any longer for obvious reasons so this is the next closest thing

Can't dodge the Dodge

Hey look, turns out the market is providing the torches, too.

Who fucking cares that the torch is a 'tiki torch'???

What kind of a retard do you have to be to obsess about 'tiki torches'. It's just a torch you stupid faggot.

Dodge called it back in 2013..

Better than a baseball bat

Showd him who's boss huh?

If they really wanna denounce the events they should donate the money from every Tiki torch at the rally to antifa

>altright
doesn't exist. the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent any actual discussion or debate; more importantly, this kind of strawmanning prevents their brain-dead audience from investigating the media's opposition for themselves. gj falling for another obvious jewish trick, genius

The target audience of the alt right is straight normal white men. The vast majority of straight normal white men are attracted to these types of marches. They strike something in the European soul and in the sub conscious that all of us, straight normal white men, share.

We really don't give 2 shits about the opinions of heebs, non-whites or thots.

Hey summer friend how's it going

walking around with garden decorations dressed in khakis and a bestbuy white polo is not intimidating. Pic related is how you do it, an actual ideology and a mission, not the gospel if some e-celebs american mutts obsess over
I did

It's more of a cultural thing. Militaristic uniformed movements haven't had much success in America so they went for more casual clothing, while also doing fashy stuff.

What the fuck else does one use for mass, safe torch wielding? Who gives a fucking shit? It works, it looked cool.

It's the tiki torches that are important
No it isn't

The flame that lights the way to purity. God bless the white race

You the man he literally has no argument

It also helps if your economy is wrecked, and everyone is pissed off an looking for someone to blame.

Alt-Right would do far better during a recession than now.

>looked cool
No

Malaysia confirmed as shitlord country.

This is why the left ALWAYS fails to actually do any damage to the right, instead of looking at the big picture - the fact that a literal Nazi torch rally consisting of hundreds of people occurred on American soil - you make fun of the appearance of the torches, or nitpick some of the ugly rallygoers (as if leftists aren't horrendously ugly on an entirely worse level), or you make light of the entire thing with memes that never leave tumblr echochambers because they aren't funny.

You are missing the point big time, so you can keep making fun of the torches, that doesn't change the fact that Nazis are marching through the streets with them, you can make fun of how they look, doesn't make them any less prone to murder you with vehicles, you can make all the memes you want, it doesn't make your ideology any more convincing.

Please continue to nitpick while Nazis spill your organs all over the pavement, it is extremely entertaining.

>It's the tiki torches that are important

alt right is just white supremacy based on nothing, e-celebs and retarded memes. Look at these people marching, walking around you in the streets. They are nothing but mindless consumer drones, their extra 20 iq means nothing. They are white niggers
>retarded boomers larping nazis are supposed to intimidate me
natsoc is fukcing retarded and i never said im a leftist

In here our fashies marched with tiki torches in 00s.
Atleast they had uniforms.

>consumer drones
That is truth
They rabidly defend buying tiki torches and seemed stunned that other movements could make professional looking standardized torches

Bump

Those were handed out to all of the unsuspecting useful idiots. The organizers needed to give the MSM good photo ops for their Nazi articles.

>do nothing, lose
>do something, lose

Kanker op, tyfuslijer.

SO WHAT