151 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY ONE) days without a government

151 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY ONE) days without a government.

Get it together.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/article/28737742/thierry-baudet-laat-baard-staan-tot-er-een-nieuw-kabinet-is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this gonna be a daily shitpost now you emu fuck?

at this rate the outlook is not looking good for you

>fucking colgates will defend this

Fuck Mark Rutte

Any chance of Thierry and Geert rejoining the same party?

Belgium were coming for your record

Geert is a kike and just controlled opposition. FvD needs to steal the PVV voters because Wilders is never gonna amount to anything because nobody wants to work with him and normies think he's too racist.

even though he came second? Seems like a harsh review for somebody that won so many votes without attending any debates.

They will happily work together, but they won't be in the same party. Geert is now, whether we like it or not, in charge of the brainlet party, as a strong lonely leader-type.
Meanwhile Thierry is in the more normalfag-friendly intellectual party.

They both have their place and should not combine, but work together.

2 months before the election he was plling so well that no government could be formed without him. Then he decides to completely fuck it up by not campaigning and being a retard. It's controlled opposition at it's finest.

Also, reminder that kike pic related has been informateur for almost 2 months now and has done jack shit.

get on our level

541 days
you're not even half there

That's not really accurate, he came in second with only like 15% of the vote or something. All the normie parties, who admittedly can't form a coalition, collaboratively hold like 70-80% of the vote. So no, Geertje is still stupid

Anyone else doing the /thierry/challenge?

So is this going to be a recurring thread or what?

Western countries have two choices. Paralysis or populism.

Wat is deze?

just wait until 200days

VOTE S G P

when the muritards are asleep the aussies take over.

m.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/article/28737742/thierry-baudet-laat-baard-staan-tot-er-een-nieuw-kabinet-is

came in here to post this

Boe Bah I just want supreme power to the SGP

>heineken
>patat

>not already having a beard
t. beardlets

To ensure special privileges for religions? I'm sure that won't be abused by the vile totalitarian system disguising as one.

Shows the difference between the US and Susie thinking.
>151 days without a government
It's like a wet dream for most Americans.

He's probably joking, SGP is a literal joke. No one without brain tumor actually votes for them, only full-on incest morons from shitty little villages do.

t. randstad liberal

I'm with you, fuck women, lets remove their right to vote LMAO.

Shit I'm actually from a medium sized town man, wasn't joking either. It's mostly about abortion and euthanization for me though.

>medium sized town
>SGP
You're practically doxxing yourself here, will be somewhere around Schoonhoven, Harderwijk or the upper Zeeland islands. Anyway, interesting, I know there are people who are very vocal about SGP but it's always been like 2-3 zetels tops, never changing

There's only 1 solution.

There's one more solution

You're wrong about my location, but I'll try not to doxx myself further, as far as I know nearly no one else in my gemeente voted for them. But yes, though I don't agree with some of their agenda like the undying support for Israel and their recent attempt at trying to woo catholics. It's mostly about decency and being a good calvinist to me. The fact that they're the oldest party around and even though small and sometimes ridiculed still somewhat respected in the Tweede Kamer helps too.

So who else is going to run for the Provinciale Staten? Time to make de Lavendelprins proud. Next year is going to be the year the locals take their cities back.

I see, and I somewhat agree because they are just such good debaters. Like everyone from their party is so professional about it, which all those libtarts (as well as PVV and FvD) could learn a lot from. Would make politics so much less bullshit flinging. But yeah they want to re-introcduce cholera and let more children die horrible deaths by fucking with vaccinations and probably want to burn everyone in 020 for being degenerate so no thanks.

So you're saying that there's a chance?

Oi, how the fuck can you just not have a government?

>Oi, how the fuck can you just not have a government?
>flag

???

You're showing your newfaggotry. The flags aren't supposed to mean anything.

>But yeah they want to re-introcduce cholera and let more children die horrible deaths by fucking with vaccinations and probably want to burn everyone in 020 for being degenerate so no thanks

The vaccination issue is one I am having trouble with as well, it's a point of discussion within the party as well with the hardline anti-vaxxers who think it goes against the will of God on one side and dissidents like me who believe you can see the work of God through people discovering medical breakthroughs like this. I don't think even hardliners would deny their children chemotherapy if they get cancer (there are some but that's a vocal minority) so why should vaccination be a problem?

Also it's drastic to say they want to see people in your area suffer for things, the people I have spoken always look for little specks of hope in great seas of moral blackness, that's what Christianity is about. Party-members are often seen as these stuck up hateful old men when they're actually very loving and compassionate people.

Sorry for ranting, you seemed interested.

He uses an Anarchist flag and is wondering how you can not have a government. I was just pointing out the irony.

>He doesn't know you can change flags
>He thinks that we're two different people
ID LIVES MATTER

How is that even possible? You don't have any Walloons

If I am correct Gert has to many seats but the other parties are to ideologically different to form a government?

France is done

nee ik kan geen goede baard groeien :(

Geef het een paar jaar, sommige baardgroei heeft tijd nodig. Afhankelijk van je haarkleur en stugheid kan het soms jaren duren.

>it's a point of discussion within the party as well
Interesting, it didn't look like that when I read their manifesto. Sources, or did I just not read it carefully enough?

>Party-members are often seen as these stuck up hateful old men when they're actually very loving and compassionate people.
That mostly. I know people who have had abortions, and I supported them in that choice, so now I feel like those old men will want me dead and hate me. But I guess that might be my own bias.

>Sorry for ranting, you seemed interested.
I am, I'd never ever vote for them but good to hear about it. That's what I meant with quality debate.

Election winner (fake) right-wing party VVD doesn't want to rule allongside geertjes PVV, and cucked himself with some smaller left-wing parties that hate each-other.

I feel the sadness, but we can't do anything about it but meme a re-election into reality

>hij kan geen volle perfect symeetrische baerd groeien binnen een week
hebbie anglo genen ofzo?

best would be cabinet with pvv, fvd and maybe sgp
but atleast fvd should have buitenlandse zaken so it wont be too zionist

I wish I could provide you with proof but it's a recent phenomenon and mostly within the youth-branch of the party, maybe we'll see some changes in the program next election, because even the old guard knows it would not push more people away from the party than it would add to it. I cannot blame the older for sticking to their own fundamental principles, that is their right and it has always been a part of the party doctrine.

Also, don't think that just because you might support things we deem sinful we automatically hate you. It goes against the teachings of Christ to hate, even sinners. I have sinned a lot in my life before I returned to my faith and I don't believe this will have forever ruined my chance of entering paradise. God's love is unconditional, no matter how far from the path a man has strayed he should be able to return to the flock.

If you're interested or have some spare time, you could always read up on Christianity or ask people around you who are christians things you might want to know. You seem like a good guy and I wish you the best of luck in your life.

Ik had op vrij jonge leeftijd al forse baardgroei, maar het had kunnen zijn dat degene op wie ik reageerde indo was, bij die mensen is het hit or miss ik kende enkelen die op hun zestiende al een fikse baard hadden en anderen die halverwege de twintig echt maar een paar plukjes hier en daar kunnen groeien.

I will keep an eye out for it. I regularly go to debates so if I ever get a chance to ask some personal questions at someone from the SGP I will. Christianity would be a few bridges too far for me personally though. Same good riddance to you, thanks for the lovely chitchat, wish you all the best

Heeft ook met genen te maken.
Ik ben bijna 27 en kan alleen maar pedo stoppels groeien.
En fysiek ben ik toch fors gebouwd.

Still getting my student welfare, don't care

that's cute

>developed country
kek

bump

>everything is controlled opposition
Yes goy (((control)))) everyhing. Dont bother
Geert literally is under protection 24/7 and under threat of his life for having the bravery to speak out against the muslim scourge.
this in itself is worthy , considering the brown plague is the No1 problem in the west.
He like the martyr Pim Fortyun deeply loves his country and risks his life trying to improve it.
What have you done "sceptic"?

Fucking hell, neck yourself colgate spastic

I've got a group of a bout 20 Sup Forumssters together who meet up regularly. Looking for more.

Also who's going to that erkenbrand convention?

Come home friet chan

Beste mensen,

Bezoekt de 8ch net /meadhall
En drink pils met ons op de 22e in Utrecht.

AIVD plz

Mooi gedaan mongol
Deze plaats zit vol links tuig en zandnegers/moslims
Iedereen die iets waard is zit al op de andere chan

I won't, end us now please. Why can't Willem lead us instead?

Tenzij de AIVD een groep twintigers is die bier drinkt zou ik niet vrezen.
De /meadhall/ is hier begonnen maat. Hoeven we niet zo panisch over te doen.

Fucking hell, I wouldn't want Belgium to become part of The Netherlands. For instance, their entire infrastructure is fucked, that would take shittonnes of money to get it on the same general Dutch level.

Seriously, the fuck they have to offer?

Also, FvD a shit mate. They and especially their voters are just the same kind of people as the whatever-Right movement in CharlottesVille.

Is that a Muslim cat?

Ever been to the commie north? Infrastructure is just as shit.
Blame the wallonians for being 70% of the country, but providing 30% of its success.
FvD is a shit, but it's the best option we've got.

Best option for what exactly

I think we should go for three fiddy

it's like belgium, a few years back.

nice job, benelux.

Nah, but they'll work together.
Geert is occupied being a zionist goy, and Thierry is busy making girls wet so they'll vote for him and his absolutely based selection of gentlemen.
Also, Geert doesn't feel much for Afrikaner repatriation, and Thierry and his party are working on plans behind the scenes, or at least that was the rumour during election time.

Once the RAISE act passes, We must make New Jersey Dutch Again!

and they are also the fastest growing political party by far. :^)

>Heineken
Kyk, dat had nou weer niet gehoeven.

Baard laten staan uyt den luihyd der modernityt.
Ook een statement maken jegens de staet.

>151 days without a government
>yet no niggers rioting in the street, business as usual

I wonder why

This. Fuck politicians

zuid afrika en suriname hebben geen idee wat ze aan het doen zijn, mogen we ze alweer bijna gaan koloniseren?

Can we start a Geen regering geen belasting Movement?

dirty bilderberg jewslave

>151 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY ONE) days without a government.
It's probably a improvement, they can't even check some eggs.

Come home Dutch man, We need you more then ever.

if we take new amsterdam back, can we get new holland, new zealand and south africa too?

Fuck off, only cucks need governments to rule them

yeh nah, only real Dutchy terroritory is parts in Michigan
You have fun with the blacks and jewy banksters we imported k?

They lost my vote in the mean time since last election.

151 days, shiet.

Fastest growing as in registered members. 140.000 people voted for FvD. If of those 140.000 5% registered to get to the membercount as of this moment, that doesn't mean no shit in the voting booth.

>no niggers rioting in the street, business as usual
>Implying the strong democratic society of The Netherlands needs constant control & corrections from the 1st & 2nd chambers to keep it under control

Look at the United States, when they reach the debt ceiling before being able to re-up it again, they shut down the entire government. From national parks to DMVs

No government? Nice

lol who cares, our government mostly does dumb shit anyway, all the better if they are hampered in doing so.

We don't want it, please fucking take it

Pessimistic fucks

Zijn ze nu al zo lang bezig? Tijd vliegt.

>Geert will rule the w....

(((pessimistic)))