Was this George Soros's Plan All Along?

George Soros was a Nazi,

Maybe he still is? Maybe he tried to recreate the climate in the Weimar Republic that created Nazis to begin with?

Maybe he just misses his Nazi bros and wanted to bring it all back to life?

What do you think guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/173906149
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>George Soros: Helping The Nazis Was The Happiest Time of my Life

Is he ourguy?

Kek, it would be amusing if true. But I find it unlikely. He's just a psychopath that does whatever makes him more powerful or richer.

vimeo.com/173906149

He does say he was 14 and loved LARPing as a Nazi.

While he's playing "the villain" here, maybe he knew that he would have to in order to make white people chimp out again?

Being a Nazi in Nazi Germany he would of had to have some hatred towards Communist and the weak jews he saw being beta cucked by Hans.

by the way here is a little story about the jews from europe:
the jews in europe have been breed according to IQ for hundreds of years (Which is only possible through inbreeding)
Which has the consequence that the Jewish Diaspora has the highest percentage of mental diseases.
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/

Have you retards just for a second stopped and think... "What if a small part of the Nazis just retreated and are fighting a covert war?" "What if all this was calculated to happen from the richest Rothschild down to Carl the Cuck?"
In a sense that they're waiting for people to get tired of the Juden's rule so they "liberate" everyone from them.
Don't forget that Hitler was (((their))) pet so this is the ultimate rebellion.

>Hitler was a Jew, you're a Jew, I'm the only non-Jew puppet in existence!!!!!!

Back to 8pol sperglord

Literally accepted money from the Rotschilds.
Black hair etc.
It's not that he wasn't good only that he's been looking for ways to make Nazi Germany less of LARP and controlled opp and more a reality.

Soros plays both sides to maximum profit. Of course this is him. The governor and mayor were behind this shit too.
Soros needs to be stopped but no one will do it. Why?

space nazis when

This.
Soro's is pro whatever he wants to be.

>Literally accepted money from the Rotschilds.
Source?

>turns out soros is redpilled and we're the shabbos goys

It's a possibility albeit a small one.
Thanks to Aleister Crowley the allies were in contact with ayys long before Ahnenerbe and the likes. Maybe the rogue nazis managed to find cognition enhancing relics and space vehicles that the allies missed out on and just kept them to themselves instead of turning it over like everyone should have?
Whose to say,

I guess if you do decide to stop him, someone else would just take his place.

*checks my own pocket*
Nope, sorry. Nothing.

>He's just a psychopath that does whatever makes him more powerful or richer.
Well it's always in a jew's interest to support all sides of a conflict.

Too true user.

He is both and he is nothing, he manipulates either side for his personal pleasure, knowing how they all work. The ultra larper. The ultimate nihilist.

He shorted the american economy.
That's literally all there is to his ( increasingly desperate considering the index just keep growing ) behaviour.

wheres the webm of this

Nice try, but that's Oskar Gröning.