Hi I'm here for the job interview, Heres a reference paper that showcases my academic work and qualification

>Hi I'm here for the job interview, Heres a reference paper that showcases my academic work and qualification.

>brown eyes
Sorry, we don't hire nonwhites here.

>tosses it straight into the trash
NEXT!

>OK. Can you show me your existing projects and describe a couple of software design patterns and when to use them?

You can graduate with dissertations dedicated to whining? Why does anybody think Universities are worth shit anymore?

Who the fuck wears a Choker to an interview?

>>How well can you suck dick? care for a practical demonstration?

no penis no job. you do have a penis don't you? Or you can acquire one within the 6 month probationary period?

(((She))) does.

Okay, but can you code Fizzbuzz?

>choker
>brown eyes
Sorry slut I don't hire kikes. Or anyone for that matter

yeah i don't need any of that. the job is to prep your station and push 300ish perfect french omelets out over the course of breakfast, clean up, swap your rolltop out for brunch and shove about 50 billion house salads and quiche plates. then you get to clean up AGAIN and finish prep for the next morning's service. your stage starts tomorrow at 5AM and ends at 3PM. it will be immediately apparent as to whether you are qualified for this job or not.

the title gives away the flaws in her methodology

>topsoil company
whatever pick up a shovel and get in line

Hmm... interesting, may I have a better look
(holds out hand, gesturing give him the paper)

She's probably smarter and happier than you unsucessfull NEETs that, despite it, think to be smarter and superior than everyone else and stay ,full of anger, in this cesspool all day to patetically claim it.
What a sad life.

so your a dutch boy in drag like that ann frank faggot. . . k your hired your job is to be a distraction and get that fat bitch carol fired. she reports every one to HR for shit that isnt even a problem. she will blab about you constantly probably

this is short term employment probably only 2 weeks but with full benefits so if you need to do gender reassignment surgery go for it

>>blahblahblahblahblah

NEXT

> I see
> *clear throath*
> how do you see your skills providing our digital advertisement agency increased revenue?

Fuck off with your LARP threads

Here's your kneepads and bib, welcome to Harry's Blowjob Emporium!

Why do EU flags love shitposting so much?

i dont own a business get away from me

Shitposters love EU flags cause they think it'll get them extra (you)s, like using the faggot rainbow or commie shit.

This is why I'd rather be homeless begging for money than ever work at a restaurant again

>She's probably smarter and happier than you.
smarter maybe, but happier no way. look at her fake smile, only an autist like you would think this girl is genuinly happy.

Sorry. We're only hiring minorities here and you're white, which is oppressive to the other minorities here. You wanted this right?

>t. autist virgin