When will the EU kick these shitholes from the Union?

When will the EU kick these shitholes from the Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lager
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When it collapses.

I hope soon. We don't need bydlos and gypsies.

i want to go out too D:

As soon as Ahmed the First will assume control over great european caliphate.

They'll be doing it soon. Can't have white Polish people taking the jobs when there's plenty of muslims who have been patiently waiting to enrich us.

When you decide to force them to rake their enrichment quotas and we gotta come back over there and dismantle the krauts again.

I hope soon.

You still accept European money though. By the way, how Polish people are better than muslims?

It literally can't. Exclusions need to be unanimous and Hungary will block Poland's exclusion and Poland will block Hungary's

>muh quotas

For example, Hungary needs to take around 1,300 refugees. Meanwhile they got billions of Euros. It seems like a fair deal especially that Orban voted the quotas back then.

If EU kicks Poland and Hungary, I´m 100% sure Czechia and Slovakia will follow them

Because you are a deluded retard. The Czech government already in bed the EU instead of the V4 countries.

Very unlikely to happen because western firms have their factories here. I'd rather wait for a regime change if I were you

this

It can't,eurofag

just niggers, arabs and turks too impregnate your wive huh hans? ;)

btw please kick us out aswell, the people want out But Rutte the cuck wont let us vote on it

Never

>When will the EU kick these shitholes from the Union?
you can shell berlin with conventional artillery from within polish borders
anyone who plans on making deals with germany would benefit greatly from such an arrangement

They won't.

if we can put up an anti-Eu government in time we will follow too

>(You)

Please kick us out too!

Hope Romania gets out too before the ship sinks.

Sadly I don't thrust the Hungarians ad far as I can throw them considering their revisionist history aiming to take Transylvania.

Or have any confidence that we can get a clean candidate to mobilize the 80%of the electorate that did not show up for elections for quite a few years... And that finally there will be actual investments and not legalese theft when it comes to businesses and that the domestic arms industry and the military get linked up and get the budget they should have had all this time.

I know a rather long list of hopes that most likely will be dashed.

Net censorship and female quotas has already reached us and are slowly getting entrenched, and I do not expect engine to strike those two down, and get us on the right track for the country, and not for thieving cliques

The ridiculous part about the bit is that the "kidnapper" and the "victim" were a fucking couple.
In italy when she was supposedly "held captive" they slept in a single bed, there are CCTV recordings of them going to restaurants, and them going shopping and him buying lingerie for her.
It was all done for attention, the day she arrived "free" back in britain she got a contract with a modelling agency, lots of media spotlight and started giving paid lectures on muh sexual abuse.

Weird what people do for love innit?

Soon I hope. Kick out all the eastern european shit holes. It's very annoying to be importing beggars in addition to all the "refugees".

I dont know who thought it would be a good idea to have freedom of movement and a shared market with countries that have less than 25% of the average EU GDP.

>two of the most based countries in Europe
>EU faggot wants them gone

Sure, your union is totally going to last with, what, four members? Kek, you're fucking finished kiddo.

Can't wait for the EU to collapse and the V4 expand its territory and influence

>Sadly I don't thrust the Hungarians
They can't and won't do shit. They military is so weak even Transilvania alone could keep them at bay.

I don't think Hungary is investing its resources into military, but rather diplomacy, when it comes to its expansionism. With the help of Poland alone, Romania would get absolutely obliterated in a hypothetical war. All Huns would have to do is maintain a close relationship with the Poles and to convince them that a stronger Hungary is in their benefit as well.

Hopefully soon
This, slavshit and gypsies don't belong in the EU.

They need to include Western Balkan states to own the sea and stop the shitskin routes.

>With the help of Poland alone, Romania would get absolutely obliterated in a hypothetical war.
You do realise that real life isn't a strategy game. More than that, Romania and Poland have almost better relations that Po and Hu.
Check out romanian- polish treaties during WW1 and WW2.Oh, and operation Bridgehead.

The purpose of EU is also making third world shitholes into better ones so they can't do that

What is based about them? That they keep using the money but aren't giving anything back? They're leeches.

Were gonna skullfuck you gypsies so hard when we take our clay back.

When you grow enough balls to do that. That is to say, never.

Forgot pic. You're fucked gypsies. Maybe you finally learn lesson about stealing.

Kek, do it faggot.

Dude how about some influence over here, please?

Butthurt people everywhere. We don't take your muzzies, keep them, Hans-Günther-Hassan.

>hungarians calling anybody gypsies
Do and 23andme test, Istvan, you are a gypsy ;-)

>They first appeared in Hungary in the 14th
>Gypsies played a considerable role in Hungarian society.
>Gypsy groups were granted privileges, under King Sigismund(1387-1437), King Matthias(1458-1490), till the 18th century.
>Maria Theresa enacted a decree prohibiting the use of the name "Gypsy" and requiring the terms "new peasant" and "new Hungarian" to be used instead.
>Maria Theresa banned Gypsy marriages, and ordered children to be taken away from Gypsy parents, so that they could be raised in "burgeouis" or "peasant" families.
>Joseph II even prohibited use of the Gypsy language in 1783.
> in the 19th and 20th centuries the vast majority of the Gypsy population were assimilated
>A new wave of Gypsy immigration occurred in the second half of the 19th century

Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Budapest, 2004
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf

remove Slovaks from premises they are traitorous faggots

>implying we care what a russian jew thinks.
Keep siding with Russia, my little shit eating hun, and we'll mass rape your women for the third time in history

Just created our new V4 beer.

Im moving to sweden next month

>lager

no

The fucking hungarshit doesn't even know that gypsies have a majority in some vilages in Szekelyshit,and a 10% minority in every other city or village

Poland could be a US territory. That would be fun

Hungary is a country established by illegal immigrants from Asia.

Thats like Pakistanis establishing a state in London.
Mexicans establishing a state in California and Arizona.

They're mongrelized racemixed illegal immigrant aliens from Khazakstan and Mongolia and they need to go back.
Hungarians are the guatemalans and mexicans of Europe.

You wish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lager

>Go to Transilvania
>Take any train
>Hear someone talk hungarian
>they're brown smelly gypsies
All
the
time

lagers are disgusting
stouts are for real men

>stouts
That's for the potate paddys in Ireland.

all baltic countries produce porter beers which are basically stouts

>>Go to Transilvania
Every german and romanian city is beautiful, but the rest (Covasna ,Targu Mures,SfGheorhe) is utter shit.

Dear Slovenia,

Thank you for your application. Our HR shamans are currently reviewing your resumé and consulting with the Slavic and Magyar spirits of old. We'll be with you shortly.

Sincerely,
Hungary

>The EU will grant independence to a country willingly
>Implying the debt they cause isn't great for the (((bankers))) that run the EU is it means more interest for them
>Implying the EU will be around long enough to significantly impact the V4 with any embargos

>implying they can

>EU exists solely to destroy cultures and values of countries
>kicking out countries
Why would they do that? It's against their goal.

when will the EU stop forcing pedophiles on countries

>European Money
You mean those money on 'revitalizing projects' that are overpriced by about 500% so remaining 400% just serve as bribe for local politicans to give less shit about interest of their people and more shit about EU interest? Well no problem, you can have our politicians you bribed, they'll gladly pay you back, rest of my people don't owe you shit.

Inshallah

>(Covasna ,Targu Mures,SfGheorhe
You can smell how inbred the people are there.

Stiiiil waiting!

Do you even know, what does it mean to change any border in Europe and what are the consequences?

>stronger Hungary is in their benefit as well
Not really. Geopolitically, in Polish interest is strong Romania, not strong Hungary.

Merkel, please kick us out!

This. End of thread

And to all eurocucks out there; question will not be if but when.

And to OP: kys nao.

Both of them should be kept in check. Hungary can't be allowed to detonate the wave of revisionism and Romania can't be allowed to interfere in moldovan affairs and to cause a potential crisis.

Needs more praying.
Slava!

>Both of them should be kept in check.

>Poland keeping anyone in check!

We all hope soon, nobody wants to get infected by EuroAIDS.

>EU
>kicking Central-Eastern European countries out
>
>not understanding the purpose of the EU

Please kick us out. 39% want leave EU.

Hopefully soon
It's getting lonely out here watching the eu crash and burn alone