Dark roots

>dark roots

So much for racial purity, Varg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JbuXV83pzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could be that hair her hair just gets lighter from the sun, mine does the same thing

>true aryan woman

no because it would be a more gradual change..her hair being that colour it would take till the tip of her hair to even reach that colour

damn he has 5 little snownigers

Autism is a EUROPEAN trait, isn't it?

Writing fanfic tier bullshit on Internet blogs, trying to pass it off as scientifically proven stuff that experts don't want to condone, and self-diagnosed autism aren't too different after all.

lol

He could have had his pick of teenage girl burzum fans and led them to his way of thinking. Instead he picks this.

Why are French women so terrible in bed?

shill thread

t. varg

Slimy snail pussy. That's why Frenchies started eating snails because they thought they were all Casanova and it reminds them of their French women's slimy disgusting pussy.

Can confirm. Don't forget the hair.
Shaving is definitely not our national sport.

why though?

Because it's better this way

I don't want to feel like I'm fucking a child

That was what happened, she was a fan and they got together when she was 17 or something.

so it's a pride thing?

Are you saying that French women have too much pride?

Sacré bleu!

They are French. Garlic eating, hairy, snail sucking, frog leg eating "people"

LOL oh better give him some credit then.

Varg actually thinks we don't eat frog legs.
youtube.com/watch?v=8JbuXV83pzo

Idk why they do it (or don't do it for instance), but I like it this way

Yes Pierre, but we know better, don't we? You are probably chewing on a leg right now.

this is exactly what happened - she was writing him letters to prison

Never have I seen French eating frog legs, snails however...

Just ate some last week-end. It tastes like chicken.

I ate snails one day. Wasn't that bad, wasn't good. Ofc that's not something we eat on a daily basis.

I stand corrected.

You are almost as disgusting as the gooks who will eat any bugs and shit.

The frogs vagina? Keep your tongue out of there, we are talking about the legs.

What else are you supposed to do with snails and frogs?

aussie men are tough too. We are essentially hidden, but everyone here has ridiculously deep voices, everyone lifts.

we are peaceful down here and I think many are unaware. we are like an untapped army. We are waking up as if everyone, however.

You are supposed to fight snails.

I see snails crawling across the damp ground leaving their slime behind.. whoever thought it would be a good idea to pick it up and eat it? Then get the whole nation to eat them? The French. That's who.

I'm fighting them in my oven with some butter and garlic.

my parents eat snails and frogs as well
it looks disgusting
kys

varg is weird, nobody is joining your pagan hippy cult, I prefer 21st century medicine and science over worshipping a tree

aussie cunts are nails as a general rule. Youve got some numales here and there but I'd want you cunts in my corner of the ring thats for sure

> has 5 white children with cute young woman, clearly an ambitious mother
> gets shit on by Sup Forums constantly, despite not even being half as demented as the median Sup Forumstard

wait a sec are u trying to push a desert religion on me again?

I always kek when I hear Varg sperg about being a blonde snownigger. My hair is same - platinum blonde as a child and now light brown with blonde highlights in sun. But I don't call myself fucking blonde. And Marie isn't either from what I can tell. The child on left is already brown haired.

>Because it's better this way
kek my fiancee would disagree. But then again Sup Forums will call me a cuck just because I like eating her out. Don't you french ever do that shit?

>eating a girl out

Uhhh....GAAAAAYYYYY

have a (You) burger
>tfw you'll never experience your danish fiancee's untainted pussy

As-salamu alaykum, brother.

He still wants us all to live in the woods. The height of the white man is civilization, technology, science, order. Not shitting in the woods.

>The height of the white man is civilization, technology, science, order
All of which have been coopted and corrupted to a large degree.
>He still wants us all to live in the woods.
Superior choice to the cesspool of degeneracy that is our contemporary society.

This also means you believe the world to be as fair as whites. If the white world falls to such an extent, the other races would move in fast and soon have the white world enslaved.

The thing that has stopped the white world being enslaved is the superior technology from superior intellect.

Germany did not need to collapse to primate measures to clean up the corruption.

Varg grows a few vegetables and gets the other 95% of his food from the local grocery store lol. His children would starve in a matter of weeks upon a collapse of society.

all well and good to have a theory about what one ought to be doing... but thats all just mental masturbation.

if varg's kids end up living in a city on shitting in the woods, time will tell. as for the fate of the sperm in your fleshlight, there is far less uncertainty

>as for the fate of the sperm in your fleshlight, there is far less uncertainty

That's not where you will my sperm though, you need to be checking yo mommas mouth for that.

shes qt

French women are qt tho...