In the wake of Charlottesville, Poland and Hungary need to take refugees to distance themselves from their Nazi pasts

In the wake of Charlottesville, Poland and Hungary need to take refugees to distance themselves from their Nazi pasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDpC_QYG5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or what?

No they don't. Also Hungary is a rightful member of muh Turanfu and if u touch them I will spam so many horse archers, you will be beheaded with arrows alone!

Or war.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

Is that one month since the last one month since the last one month.......

lol barely anything happened in Charlottesville

Not this fucking retard making an ass of my country again

America is on a path to rebirth through blood. Europe will soon be engulfed in riots like America. Pray commie for revelations is upon us.

Not that it would be a good idea -- but it would be fucking funny if the UK and eastern European nations formed an alternative trade union that began encircling the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDpC_QYG5k

And Canada will do nothing except cuck its self even harder somehow.

I'm going to the beach m8 while you burger retards kill each other like the good goyim you are

Hold your balls together and go to the war then

Knowing that most of our armies are so limited in numbers and financing, war with an European country is a big no-no.
And I doubt any Euros are willing to wage war against any other Euros.

The EU is on the verge of either collapsing or succeeding in their greater oligarchic plan.
All of the millenials I know are fed up with the EU, the only ones still backing it are fucked up feminists who love Shengen and commies who hate borders.

If the East keeps on resisting, it will undermine the EU and head it in the wrong direction.
I wish you all the best Slavanons.

>Nazi pasts
>Got invaded by Nazis
>What did Belgium mean by this?

Meanwhile, this guy made covert deals with what's left of the Libyan state, so that if they catch migrants directed to Italy they round them up and basically put them in concentration camps. But nobody talks about it.
NGOs will also have to choose between operating under strict surveillance from the coast guard or face arrest.
It seems that once again he oujewed the jews.

*chirping*

This again?

fighting a war to let in immigrants?

Brexit please.

>o-oh yeah we give you one more month again or..or else..!

You are now aware that 1 month from now is roughly September 23rd. Maybe World War 3 will begin with Poland again?

where does this man live ?

this. They won't do shit. And honestly they wouldn't do shit if Britan decided to not pay for leaving the EU. It's just one big ponzi scheme.

Fuck the EU

Pay more money so we can modernize further our army to clean Europe later from subhuman trash you imported

I take back everything I said about the poles.

kys

I, for one, welcome our glorious polish overlords

Im ready for War.

FUCK THE EU AND FUCK ALIENS
EU DELENDA EST
V4 WAY FORWARD

Didnt they give them one month to accept refugees like 3 months ago as well?

There's one thing I don't get about this. Do they expect Poland and Hungary to also give them monthly money, a house and cheap health care insurances like for instance The Netherlands does? Cause they're quite poor countries and I don't think they have the money for that.

They did. They literally cannot do shit about this since putting any sanctions on EU members requires all members being for it. And as you know it they can't actually do it since V4 are members with veto rights.
So basically they're threatening us with empty words. They cannot even cut gibs since gibs have been approved already for years to come.
>Polish shitty invention of liberum veto is biting EU in the arsehole after ~500 years.

or deadline will be extended

>EU gets its EU army
>Declares war on Poland
>V4 bands together
>England, America, Russia, and China get involved straight away
>France uses the opportunity to grab power from Germany
>War is over within a year and without a single shot actually fired on Polish soil

Have a fucking go if you think you're hard enough, you soft cunts.

Not one takes EU cucks seriously.

>peace and freedom
What the fuck does he know about freedom.

Fuck off OP its horrible enough we ruin our own country and probably put a deathnail into the germanic bloodline, but you just HAVE to make europe brown, do you?

>mfw Germany invades Poland

Its like pottery, it rimes.

They give us one month every next month. It's becoming boring desu.

a guy who rammed his car in another car after being attacked my a mob of domestic terrorists in USA is a reason for Poland and Hungary to take tenths of thousand muslim immigrants and feed them forever.

EU, you are my least favorite baiter.

Good guy Turk?

M8 that month is lasting for ever, fuck off already

havent they been saying this for a year

That would be fucking hilarious. Russia would pull a WWI and fight for the slavs, England will join to fuck over the EU, America would join because allies and probably assisting the defenders. China, I don't know. Regardless, I'd love to see an EU vs. US, RU, V4, ENG war.

They've been giving this one month threat since January. Next.

come and try

no idea why noone in the EU notices that this kind of rhetoric hurts them so badly in the long run.

Wait, wait, wait, hold up. If you mix up every single culture, you get homogenized culture among the globe. That's not diversity, that's destroying diversity. Diversity is when you go to france to enjoy french culture, to poland to enjoy polish culure, to japan to enjoy japanese culture and so on. Without these cultures there is no diversity. Multiculti is death of diversity.