Charleston (((victim))) started the fight

Attention cunts.

Another media lie proven false. This dude is getting RICH of playing the victim, supported by MSM and is being pushed by people like Mark Cuban as some sort of victim of modern day lynching.

He's a thug. He started the fight. He couldn't handle the fight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVX5KJqtDQI

Miss me with that e-celeb shit. I do this to spoonfeed normies, for you guys and I unironically lose money making vids.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/contributors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bamp

Are you Spanish?

I'm Flemish. I know I have a shit accent. Feelsbad man.

how come every time a black man fights and looses, the media always brands him a kid ?

>niggers ever not being guilty
preaching to the converted here

Not only that, even besides the irony or trying to start a fight for 5 minutes and losing it in 5 seconds as soon as your opponent engages, but the fact the media ignores the two right wingers knocked out is pretty messed up.

We don't know their names. If their names were public it wouldn't be to cash in literally A HUNDRED THOUSAND, but to get him fired.

send this to Drudge or zero hedge or sargon or gateway pundit

hell send this shit to everyone. get on twitter and span the fuck out of the MSM with this video. don;t let them get away with their bulshit.

Check out those huge nigger lips hahah

No idea how mate. My Twitter is just for shitposts and I don't have other social media.

Doubt eceleb faggits like sargon would boost a small YT channel instead of just ripping the vid off and no news channel would unironically post a youtube video.

Just keep making quality stuff. Don't be a fag and get a big ego and you'll see success, even if it's just small amounts at a time.

just use that twitter handle
send to @ every MSM there is fox news tucker carson etc etc

like just shitpost that link to youtube everywhere
err carson drudge etc etc

people should see this video. I didn't even know this happened till now. I didn't know some nigger got beat down at charlottseville

Solid analysis.

I don't think that will be a problem. I don't want my face or name known in any extent and I don't plan on ever squeezing money off of it. I just wanna do what I can for the cause.

Might try

Thanks desu

I think we should make this viral. Fuck that nigger. Good job bro!

thats what i am saying tweet this vid to al the MSM and alt media folks. get it in all the hashtags. etc.

I don't use twitter. Too much shills and shits. Facebook ain't better. Social media is retarded to me.

well that is how shit is spred these days.

nice vid, send this to alex jones or something.

Well done board bro. I subscribed.

He dindu nuffin

It doesn't matter who sees this.
You can't defeat confirmation bias this strong.
>Spend half your life demonizing white people and "the man"
> One dude snaps from fear of getting pulled from his car and beat down horrifically
You have proved their greatest dreams about evil in white people.
This weekend was the beginning of the end for us

You are completly wrong. This will only be a heatraiser. Trust me. Or dont. You will see it for yourself in future anyways.

People are so fucking tierd of this shit thats going on.

I know lawabiding people with good income, family etc. who are so fed up with this fucking leftists SJW bullshit that even them have had those thoughts.

Its fucking enough.

thanks for the vid man, nicely detailed to show the events objectively

at @4:08 you can see the right winger who got batted down is bleeding pretty bad too, where's his 100k?

make one just for pushing truth lad

we all feel the same about it

We're making progress even on top of the car crash idiot. The far left is radicalizing, but the mass of people in between are up for grabs, and even though most lean left because of media and education indoctrination, we're making grounds despite the negative press. This is not the moment to give up.

Thanks! Don't expect a regular shedule from me though. Financially I can't justify spending 8hrs+ per video every other day.

This. We did come out badly to an extent from this event. But again left wing violence and double standard was broadcast for millions to see. From not being able to even admit being pro white two years ago to having actual public gatherings now is a huge leap.

No money, buddy. All fascists deserve to be doxxed and fired!!!

Good vid. Thanks for the info.

>keep doing what you do
>quality stuff
couple months later pic related
everytime

>Charleston
I thought a happening happened here for a second.

>20 subs

Yeah, no. Last time Youtube deleted my account when I got 1000 subs because I spoke about Antifa too much. I'll never get a status where people start shilling and that's fine byvme.

>one side appears with shields
>the other with weapons
hmm

Your english is quite good. The accent doesn't sound bad.

Here is what I don't get, why do the blacks even believe their own? I mean, they are ALWAYS lying in these situations, it's like they even lack the intelligence to objectively analyse their own behavior patterns.

They should at least be able to extrapolate that because they themselves lie all the time, this guy must be lying also. But they don't.

It's unreal.

You shouldn't feel bad, I only speak one fucking language, an accent is less shameful than that. I'm going to learn Russian though.

Poor Quantavius

Really? Thanks. I did practice and research proper speaking exercises, though. You should listen to some other videos. In my first one I sounded like an old drunk fuck.

I'm gonna start Russian in September, actually! Already did a year but had to pause because of surgery. It's an interesting language to learn and less difficult than it seems once you get past the alphabet.

His name be dre. Dont get on dem stereotypes unless you ready to throw down boi

youre white, other races dont feel bad about not telling the truth

Bump. Spread this.

Russian is pretty hard desu. Even for slavic language speaker like me. But it will be useful in the near future.

Yo guys, can we do something like pic related for communist protesters?

For instance, make a life hack like tell them that vinegar or an acid (or perhaps base like bleach) counter acts pepper spray, so those retards would rub vinegar on their eyes.

That violent Nigger needs to be lynched and roped up.

100k+ for this? is this real life?

Can't say I agree. But you speak a language that is somewhat related. Maybe it's easier for me since there's practically no confusion/overlap and it's like starting a clean slate?

Maybe it's also Belgium's retardation in raising kids in three languages that makes it easier for us to learn new languages later in life.

105. No doubt he will get double. Judging by viral trends he likely hzsn't reached his peak attention yet.

Children aren't to blame for their actions within the minds of whom says or listens to a kid being beaten up.

figure out a plebbit friendly way to word it so thedonald will upvote it thousands of times and the video will get viral

Don't tell the libtards, but the only way to really defeat pepper spray is to clog your pores with Vaseline especially the eyelids, keep your eyes closed and dab the excess off without rubbing.

Awesome video man, good eye for catching that. I shared it on my twatter

He talks too much, start the video at 3:15 and move the rest to the end.

and you know damn well the people that donated 100,000 dollars to this do dumb weren't black. All white people with the dreaded white guilt

Good job belgianbro

I like your accent, non country.

What I'm saying is, if I came from a race/culture where a significant demographic(probably 70%), such as males aged 15-28 are sociopathic liars, I would not believe those males of my race/culture and would be skeptical of anything they said, even if I was "one of them." But blacks somehow don't get this

>do dumb
I meant dindu.
Fucking autocorrect

>start approaching whites in mob of black people
>start attacking "crackas"
>I BE IN THE NEW MEMEME SMASHING WHITE BOIS xDDDD
>they hit back
>whites win
>owwwiee owwwie noooo soppid massa sopppid mass plees
>WHITE SUPREMACIST TARKET LITTLE BLACK BOY DOING NUTHING HE A GOOD BOI
>gib gib

>really crispy picture on the left
>HE'S OBVIOUSLY THE SAME GUY ON THE RIGHT

wtf is going on in charlottesville

Remember to download these kind of exposing videos as youtube months later when interest dwindless takes them down one after another to change the narrative retroactively.

>he wuz a good boi who dindunuffin. Ebil nazis lynched him for no reason whatsoever!

Every fucking time.

Does that actually work? Btw what kibd of pepper spray can cause permanent eye damage lile that?

Appreciated

Sorry, always give background info. Like I said it's also aimed at spoonfeeding normies.

The first comment on his insta pity pic a wall of text from a white girl apologizing and explaining how ashamed she is for being white.

Merci maat

But in da movies all da whites r beta male cucks why arent they afraid of us???:(

It's from the articled and his own social media

I recommend 4k Video Downloader. Lets you choose quality, strip audio and download HD vids in 1080. Convenient for vids that need to be reupped often.

because mentally blacks are children

>I do this to spoonfeed normies, for you guys and I unironically lose money making vids.
What about doing it for your race, O.P.?

Liberals and their pets.

Accent adds authority in the minds of Americans, also makes you seem like a neutral outside observer without a dog in the fight.

Good work.

>i didn't watch the video or am just a retarded libfag communist that needs a bullet in his head
>OBVIOUSLY HES NOT THE PERSON ON THE RIGHT EVEN THOUGH THE ATTACHED VIDEO GOES INTO GREAT DETAIL FOLLOWING THAT BLACK GUY WITH EXACT HIS CLOTH AND BACKPACK AND MATCHING HAIR AND FACIAL APPEARANCE AS FAR AS IT CAN MAKE OUT TO BE AND THE ENTIRE SCENE DEVELOPING DOWN TO THE EXACT SPOT IN THE "CRISPY" PICTURE WITH THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE BEATING UP THE BLACK ATTACKERS. THERE COULD EASILY BE ANOTHER BLACK DUDE WITH THE SAME LOOKS FROM THE MOB OF VIOLENT BLACKS ATTACKING THE WHITES GETTING MIXED UP IN THE FEW SECOND THE CAMERA DIDNT CATCH HIM BETWEEN THE 50 METERS.

So even if its by some odds another feral nigger with the exact same looks from the crowd of armed niggers itching for a fight and attacking the protesters, your point is?

The left has a problem: they need a violent opponent to be against
The right has a problem: the left projects its fantasies of violence

>The first comment on his insta pity pic a wall of text from a white girl apologizing and explaining how ashamed she is for being white.
Not true, it's some fat ugly white guy, not a girl. Most of the white comments there are from guys or from middle-aged women. I went through all of them, there's no young white women there.

bump

I try to spoonfeed normies for the cause that is the preservation of Europe.

My other videos got 50k views. My blog posts have get 20k shares/likes. I'm doing what I can to spread my views with what I have.

>guy not a girl
Sorry I have bad eyesight, I go by sniffing test levels and he must've been beta enough to slip by.

i hate niggers and the media
(((peaceful))) protestors need to be gassed

Great vid. Wish I had a way to spread it.

Keep this on page 1.

bump

Bump

Thank you. Excellent job in finding out the truth. America is now commie Russia and commie China. Our media is completely propaganda. We no longer get the truth. You are doing God's work by exposing the truth.

Bump
Spread this
Spread this
Spread this

I don't think people care anymore even if he was

Arrow points towards the victim!

Bump for truth

>that white guilt in the twitter comments
jesus fucking christ

The black 'victim's fundraiser has received $100k+

>He's affiliated with Evan Henderson aka Evan Hen, a BLM advocate who was present at the car incident, and sold footage to TMZ. His facebook is here:
>fb com evan.henderson.10

Why do they even have fucking poles?

I remember this guy. What year was this?

>sold footage of a trafic accident

These parasites legitimately know how to work the media circus for big profits. They're even worde than I knew. I already noticed how black """victims""" immediately try to cash in when they can, but I assume this has created a mindset of greed in deliberately 'getting caught up' in incidents like this.

God they're loose cannons. Good find, though.

To protest peacefully and speak their opinions on race relations.

>These parasites legitimately know how to work the media circus for big profits.

Yeah, but where is it going? Stock options? Invested back in the community? It'll just implode

Nice video dude. The damage has already been done by the Leugenpresse but it's important to have the truth out there

Do they care? It's all short term fame, attention and money. That's all it is to them. Whether they lie, ruin lives or even cause long lasting damage to race relations or their own community is not relevant to them.

These animals are ridiculous. Send this shit to infowars.com/contributors/ Paul Joseph Watson, Adan Salazar, and Kit Daniels. Even if you don't like InfoWars it's still great for exposure.

This makes my blood boil.
You make me want to go back to Brussels and have a beer in the Delirium pub at La Grand Place.
Keep up the good work, Belgian bro.

Bump

Good analysis, at some point people are going to reconsider living in a better reality than that created and perpetuated by Jewish lies.

Bump

if it was one on one, it be ok, but is 4 beating the shit out of him

45 subs? noice. i'll check it out.

doesnt that break the rules of that donation site? send the proofs to them

Is this really you OP?

I thought GoFundMe was openly shilling for leftie thugs and banning conservatives? Or is that some other shekel site?

>spend minutes drawing out a fight
>Two of your homies beat someone with a bat
>your victims finally retaliate
>get your ass kicked in 10 seconds bc half of your tough buddies run away and the others cant take a punch

>IT WASNT A FAIR FIGHT :'(