Was it the only time when (((they))) feared the white goyim?

Was it the only time when (((they))) feared the white goyim?
Was it the only time when whites were alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts#Foreign_Waffen-SS_units_recruited_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably feared Rome too.

This.

Snow niggers and arabs feared the cross

This desu
Too bad Rome became (((Rome)))

it was rome

diary of anne frank made it clear they didn't care

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

WW2 had nothing to do with "white people" this is just a post war projection from racist retards onto Hitler and his intentions. France was one of the top dogs on his shit list

This

Nice one reddit. When are you insufferable queers leaving?

We do not need to talk about it.

This was the best time for whites

and when you look at what has been done in this time the scientific peak performances...

It is quite clear white among themselves rocking the planet.

What fucking ignorance. Jews were persecuted all the time. Wish I stil had the giant picture with all the times jews were expelled.

Rome had a great working relation with jews. It's also why jews didn't infiltrate rome and why they didn't kill it from the inside. Christcucks on the other hand...

Notice how you have no actual counter argument? Its because youre in a cult based on feeling rather than any objective historical truth. I want you to tell me exactly how Hitler was all about "white power"

You're deluded niggers and most of the world would rather side with foreign invaders than yourselves. Think about it.

This jew shat his pants yesterday. dreidel is a ashkenazi jewish toy

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

Oh good one next thing you are going to tell me to read a book. Brainwashed mongoloid WW2 was an ideological battle above all on the one hand jewish power liberalism "democracy" and progressivism and on the other hand tradition volk community and thecharacter of the European man.

Germans were ahead of their time, they saw what was coming and fought to the death trying to stop it.

This. NatSoc Germany and Rome make the kikel scared.

In fact Germany lost it's dominance in the sciences and arts in large part because of your glorious Führer. Today it's a cultural wasteland dependend on cultural import from the US and Scandinavia/France.

You'll feel better when your ex-allies the Turks fuck you all to death and no one will blink an eye

The Romans literally burnt down Jerusalem and caused the Jewish diaspora

>Hitler is responsible for the rape of Germany by Soviets and Allies

This is some next level cuckery right here. Literally defending your rapist and blaming the man who tried to protect you

>You'll feel better when your ex-allies the Turks fuck you all to death and no one will blink an eye
t.Achmed

Why are you posting non sequiturs? Why is it that you bitch and moan about not being able to voice your views, yet whenever someone gives you a platform or engages you, you back away screaming, like a coward?

White people have always been alpha.

Slavonic countries like Poland or Russia as examples of "jewish" liberalism and progressivism in this time? So you actually should read a book about history.

Nazi germany, Rome and Egypt

Tell me the "objective historical truth" on why I shouldn't be a "nazi" then you insufferable pretentious cuck

Russia was under JudeoBolshevik control. Poland was collateral damage. Don't try to argue specifics I am talking on an abstract ideological philosophical level here. WW2 was a clash of civilizations and diametrically opposed philosophies

>then you insufferable pretentious cuck

seriously, why are you THIS hostile and needlessly belligerent at someone user? You sound like a dumb nigger.

The truth is that Hitler didnt give one fuck about "white people" or "white power" This is just a post war american racist thing that neo-nazi groups projected onto hitler years after the war. His whole idea was about GERMAN supremacy and GERMAN power. He did give a fuck about French or Polish people at all, which is why he slaughtered them like pigs in the pursuit of his ideal Germanic empire

dont forget amalek

Well Hitler would've said

t. Achmed, plz be ally

>not knowing of the many pogroms against jews by catholics and other groups
>thinking this is some fucking game
>le edgy alpha woo
the only shit i want to hear out of any francaisfag is "we are going to drive out all the muslims" and NOTHING ELSE
no more "le edgy french kid" wannabe nazitards
you need to clean france of all muslims
they must be removed or it will be a massacre
muslims are immediate threat to all
france must be saved
stop larping

Proof me wrong then. Show me the Einsteins and Helmholtz of our time. Most of them aren't German.

Both the Soviets and Allies fixed many problems of German society, Hitler was unable to fix. E.g. Prussian militarism.

Nope, it's happening again, right now.
Why else would Soros stage a honeypot nazi larp complete with CIA plants in an effort to make us look bad?

not true, he loved france and the other western empires and considered them great aryan nations. its poland and the east he wanted to obliterate

>why are you THIS hostile and needlessly belligerent at someone user

Because I thought you were some reddit "troll" not interested in arguing.

>His whole idea was about GERMAN supremacy and GERMAN power

Not true for the most part. Hitler himself presented the war as an ideological battle and a clash of civilizations. Your arguments are literal post WW2 propaganda trying to caricature the Nat Soc regime as some sort of ultimate evil on a cartoonish and absurd level.

Then it's time to maybe focus on the specifics. There is more to WW III than ideology. Ideology explains in parts the treatment of Slavs but not the whole war. It was also about pillaging the conquered countries to fix economic problems of Germany.

How was Stalinism Jewish? In most parts it was about creating a strong government and industrializing a feudalistic society, no matter the costs.

A parasite lives in constant fear.

he wanted to kill half of you

>muh based stalin!!!

OK stopped reading right here. Are you denying that judeobolshevism is an internationalist cosmopolitan ideology whose ultimate goal is worldwide revolution and the elimination of states and nations? It was an ideological battle between good and evil.(if commies and liberals can frame those issues in those terms I can do too)

He definitely did not "love" France or any of the other western powers Karel

He thought France was gay and degenerate as fuck, that the US was a Brazil 1.5 in the making, and while he respected the British I doubt that lasted very long after they elected Kikehill

Hitler was inspired by the US

>he loved france and the other western empires and considered them great aryan nations.

wrong. He HATED France. After WW1, they were the masters of continental Europe, a position that Germany should rightfully have! Theres a reason he made them officially surrender in the same train that Germany surrendered in at the end of WW1. damn near 300,000 French soldiers alone died in the Battle for France. It was a fucking brutal battle that often gets overlooked. Either way, Hitler and nazism had nothing to do with white people, it was about German supremacy

Yeah they "fixed" Germany alright.

yeah but not the west
france is gay and degenerate as fuck though, doesnt change hitler considered them a worthy aryan nation. usa wasnt european or an empire, he was afraid of usa because he thought aryan strength and intelligence under jewish rule would be the biggest threat to him possible, but he still tried to emulate the usa and wanted to do to the east what the usa did to the indians

He hated France because they behaved like niggers at the Ruhr. You're thinking of Britain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

>Hitler himself presented the war as an ideological battle and a clash of civilizations.

yeah, the German civilization. Try to find Hitler saying anything about white power or white people uniting or anything like that. You wont because he never said anything close to it.

what you always forget Achmed back then the Turks lived in Turkey and Germans in Germany.

And if you had been in germany then you would have been on the same level as the jews because you behave almost equal the only difference is that the Jews were smart.

What has been developed in 70 years of migration by turks in germany???
Kebab Döner wtffffff

Should I tell you what jews in Germany have invented?

Turkish migration is almost as if you are dealing with retarded people which you must constantly feed.

Pan-europeanism was an explicit belief of not just the Nazis but all Fascists in the 30s.

I dind't say Stalin was based. There are different strains of Marxism. And the internationalist element is not central to Stalinism. It was rather nationalistic and imperalistic in it's nature, expanding and consolidating Russian influence. Stalin even purged most the internationalist SJW back in the day.

Also just because Hitler said the war was about ideology, doesn't make this true. Society is more complex than that.

That's not even in Germany you retard

>yeah but not the west
No ,he'd kill any intelligent or nationalistic Czech

>The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France

There was no pan-europeanism you dumb cunt

he tried to avoid war with them, and when he actually got into the war he was very careful to try not to hurt any french history or culture because he wanted them to survive. compare that to poland where everything and everyone was burnt. he had a huge boner for the west

Soviets were pretty alpha.

By the way I'm not saying he was wrong, I pretty much entirely agree with his views on the west except the british, who are anglo-jewish hybrids

Not that the people in the nations are necessarily "bad", they just tend to gravitate to goverments/leaders that cuck them, even way before today

With out the Allies and Soviets Germany would have turned into some ruaral shithole after the glorious Führer lost the war. It would havve been as attractive to settle there as settling in ruaral Romania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts#Foreign_Waffen-SS_units_recruited_by_Nazi_Germany

Wake up we live in 2017
The turkish migrants are really cancer (even you can not deny that)

But I can calm you down arabs and blacks are much worse

He wasnt a pan european guy, he was a Germany should rule over all of europe guy. He committed complete genocide agasint the polish people, not just by killing millions of them, but also by destroying their culture and attempting to Germanize the land.

I really dont get you guys. If you believe in white power and/or pan-europeanism, then why dont you just believe in those things or form your own groups or build up your own ideology? Why would you project these ideas onto a guy and a movement that had NOTHING to do with those ideas?

>No Pan-Europeanism
That's not entirely true. Oswald Mosely for example advocated for a united Europe as did von Ribbentrop (Foreign minister) who drew up plans for a European Confederation of nations protecting each other militarily but leaving them independent in economic and foreign affairs.

>hundreds of thousands of Europeans volunteer to fight for Nazis
>hurr durr it's all about Germany

Typical antifag logic.

It was their entire plan to turn Germany into pastoral 2nd world agricultural country. They had even taken the first steps to achieve this. Haven't you ever heard of the Morgenthau Plan. The ONLY reason Germany was reduced to Romania tier wasn't because the allies or Soviets felt any 'compassion' for you but because they needed a strong bulwark against each other in the Cold War.

wasn't*

Nothing unites Europe like sperging out and making communism happen

What the fuck does this prove?

After grandpappy Hitler helped get some Germans incinerated, the price you had to pay for not being annihilated, because there was a new boogey man called communism, was gobbling US cock which told you to take more Turks in.

>million of Europeans shot and starved to death
>hurr durr it was for yurop

Typical nazi neet logic

>antifag
no this is a roach, i recognize it by the way of speaking
>You'll feel better when your ex-allies the Turks fuck you all to death and no one will blink an eye
>fuck you all to death

5 star post right here pol/lock

>Making communism happen....
I didn't realize Germany was communist at the time. Must have been strange for communist Germany to invade the communist Soviet Union. Unless of course you're blaming Hitler for losing. In any case, Hitler and his allies were literally the only ones trying to stop communism at the time. What exactly were the allies doing? Not only propping up the USSR but doing everything in their physical power to strengthen it and keep it afloat. But of course, they are blameless as usual.

It proves you have no understanding of the topic on which you pontificate.

>Non-Germanic units were not considered to be part of the SS directly, which still maintained its strict racial criteria, instead they were considered to be foreign nationals serving under the command of the SS.[

whatabout King Nebuchadnezzar

The outcome is the same. It would be naive to think, the Allies helped Germany because of ther fondness for the people who started WW II.

Morgenthau Plan at least would have solved the problem with the German Left wanting to turn Germany in some sort of super humanitarian 4. Reich and imposing it's will on whole Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)

THERE WOULDN'T BE A GERMANY IF THE MORGENTHAU PLAN WAS IMPLEMENTED. I swear to God, if I'm talking to a Pole, a Roach, or that one German faggot who wants all Germans to go extinct 'for the good of Europe' I'm going to flip my shit.

The Emergence of the USSR as a super power is because of war. They also sent Lenin in WWI to Russia to make the revolution happen faster. They knew exactly what he was trying to achieve. The Marxists lived in Switzerland. And the conferences were from Belgium to England. And the way to fight communism was to destroy Europe

Hahahah rat faced kike realizes his time draws near.
Fear not for whom the bell tolleth; it tolls for thee.

As far as the outcome is concerned, it doesn't matter if the Allies changed their plan out of a honorable motiv or not. The outcome is the strong position in the EU Germany holds today. And Germany would not have achieved this position without the Allies/Soviets - regardless of what their motives were.

I am no Roach, Pole or "Antigerman".

didnt the soviets literally take german factories and send them by train to russia? how much did they really help germany?

This,
When you see a british nazi, there's something fucked up in his mind

Ignorance. We had multiple peace movements in the UK during WWII. Read about the history before you post as though you're an authority on Sup Forums.

They dispossessed the Prussian nobility in East Germany and Poland and thus eliminated their source of political influence. Also by splitting Germany in two parts, they eliminated the Prussian dominance in Germany that was an obstacle to modernizing Germany.

>hey germanics let's be friends!
>no germany you're cunts
>WE BOMB YOU NOW
>oh why didn't we listen

>Hey brits let's be friends
>fuck off paki we ain't convertingto islam
>WE RUN OVER YOU NOW
>FUCKING MUSLIM SCUM WHERE'S NIGEY WITH HIS STRONG WORKING CLASS HANDS TO SAVE US FROM THE POLES

whats wrong with prussia?? there wouldnt even be a germany without them

They did, but German Democratic Republic ultimatey failed because it was unable to modernize it's economy and society. At times it was a formidable competitor to West Germany.

Middle ages in some countries too(definitely not Poland though).
Russia used to kill kikes until the Revolution too

Yeah, ignorace. Let the nazis bomb your people and churches, suck their cocks while they kill your people...

nobody believe in "white power" in the interwar period. Not the way most believe today

stop being retard. The British are the ones that started the war

Rome and the HRE are the first two "reichs", where roman culture linked with the papacy rules Europe. Those are likely when white's were most frightening to their neighbors. WWI was largely in part the result of the end of the second reich. The third reich failed, the plan was to instill a third "thousand year reign". Nazi Germany was one of Roman culture's last attempts at asserting dominance. There's a reason Italy was so on board with this, Germany and Italy have a relationship stretching back directly into Roman times. They don't talk about these relationships in the textbooks much, because it can create sympathy for the Nazi cause.

The Jew feared and despised ancient Rome (they destroyed Jerusalem during the Romans Jewish Wars) and later various European monarchies that wouldn't cow tow to there bullshit at various times, but even in these instances the Jew maintained some form of subversive influence and exerted some control (usually through finance and merchantry)

Its only with Hitler and the axis powers that the Jew was completely exposed and defeated in a society. And that's why the whole world was leveled against them. That's why the only the swastika and Nazism is forbidden in today's world, no one bats an eye if you larp as a Centurion or Crusader, but give the Sieg Heil Salute or question the holohoax and society will come down on you with fire and fury, to quote Trump.

Axis was the real deal, Heil Hitler, Viva Il Duce, Arriba Espana!

HRE was the first reich, German Empire was the second reich.

Moron.

Right, not the nazi invasion of france and the
Imminent threat that it would make to UK. Don't suck his cock joao pardo.

Yea, what is the price of millions upon millions of killed whites?

>In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[6] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Hitler could have done a lot worse. The Germans only targeted industrial and military assets in Great Britain at the beginning of the war. The British could not penetrate German airspace by day so they haphazardly bombed bombed German civilian centers at night. Between the British and the Germans, it was the British who began civilian bombing. Hitler did not respond for weeks hoping it would stop. Churchill was actually reported to be screaming to the sky yelling 'why won't he come?!' (Why won't he bomb London) Because British support for the war was low and Churchill needed something to rally the people behind and enrage them against the Germans. Unfortunately Hitler couldn't stay still anymore amid the cries of his people for revenge and took the bait. London was then bombed and Churchill got his enraged British public.

Prussia prevented a full modernization in the 19th century that took part in France and UK. It wanted to keep it's old feudalistic nobility in full power while having an industrial society at the same time.

This feudalistic nobility controlled the military and large parts of the government and opposses till today in large parts modern society.

This got them into serious conflicts with large parts of society in the early 20th century and caused WW I because they wanted to channel these conflicts into nationalism. Later the aristocratic elites opposed the Weimar Republic and played a great deal in it's fall.

France declared war on Germany at the same time as Great Britain, 3rd September 1939. Did you really just expect Hitler to twiddle his thumbs while France invades Germany?