Court case for Fields?

Any idea when the court case will be burgers?
Also im thinking forward to what his charges will be
If its intentional its fair for them to say its a terror attack but not fair for them to blame trump and all republicans and whites
If its unintentional meaning not a terror attack i thinks its a perfect time to blast them for the hypocrisy that the whole world will see
they are really sticking their necks out
doing exactly what "we" do to muzzie terror attacks with 100x ferocity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcKpsM1zi1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

The timing will be political for sure. I think they will hold out as long as possible so the left and media can keeping shilling this nazi terrorist crap from their (((ivory tower))).

desu we already have ammo for the instant the narrative is proven false.
Among other things the media symbolically lynched him before he even had his constitutionally guaranteed trial. Guilty until proven innocent? In my America? I think not.

Yep
I was on kikebook before and i was beyond enraged by the rhetoric on there
Theyve gone too far

He's 100% guilty. No excuses. He was only attacked after speeding into the crowd. He's going to serve life, everyone already knows this. Good riddance, the only thing worse than a nigger is a white nigger.

The government will make it a jury trail so the jury can take the blame for sentencing the innocent driver.

Why are people in front of him already alarmed if this was just before he accelerated due to the vicious assault on his automobile that triggered mortal fear?

Whats a realistic amount of time for it though?
They could theoretically do the trial this week couldnt they?

have you actually got any proof that he intended to do it?
you couldnt have seen anymore footage than me right?

The sales of Dodge Challengers will skyrocket.

How did he get his hair so prefect, I grew up watching The Godfather and always wanted to get that old school slick back style such a shame my hair doesn't stay :(

That doesn't even mean anything top kek so random

It means the plates were insured at the same time to both himself and his mother. The odds of that happening? zero. The odds of it being a manufactured CIA op, 100%. You stupid fucking garlic breath gook cunt. Go back to Cambodia slut.

Youre not supposed to ask questions like that in this echochamber.

>He was only attacked after speeding into the crowd.
kys

That woman is the worst actor I have ever seen. There are two things 99.99% of people would have done if they heard those news:
1. Start panicking or crying
2. Tell the strangers to get the hell out of your garage
Yet she's like mildly confused
>what do you call it, Albright?
The entire thing is FAAAAAAAAAKE as hell, they're not even trying anymore

they are probably custom dude

has anyone even looked up who owns the 1122 car?

Because he was revving the engine to scare them.

Oh look, faggot for humiliated.

Don't forget there's the brake lights on.

The fake journalist in the video asking questions are 10x worse at acting than she was. That fake phony concerned dramatic NPR voice that puts leftist commies into a zombie like trance of non-think robotic hypnosis.

-o-o--o-oh---i'm-----s-s--so-sorry....oh gawd....

He'll get acquitted or it'll end in a hung jury.
There is no solid case against him. Even the police on scene said they didn't think it was malicious.

Prosecution could try to bring up his social media postings to claim his bias gave way to intent, but that can't actually be proven. This is 100% reasonable doubt. The defense however can argue that he feared for his life. No one can trust the mercy and good will of an armed mob.

Eh, you say that, but I remember the case of that guy who was found guilty of murder after shooting the mob that chased him.

Good catch

Are you thinking of the /k/ autists who went to the BLM protests in Minnesota? They didn't actually kill anyone. The one shooter was convicted of what amounts to inciting a riot, and the only reason why they got it was the fact that they livestreamed themselves before and during the event where they used racial slurs. It was argued that they agitated the crowd and provoked the attack.
The important factor here is that they showed up one night, trolled a bunch of people, then left. The BLM protesters all found out about this, then were keeping an eye out for them returning. The /k/ retards then returned the very next night when everyone was already looking for them. That was their fatal mistake.

There is no such chain of events and provocation here.

Why is there a mob of communist with baseball bats?

>possibly this
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcKpsM1zi1g

the mob was hyper aggressive. at the very least he should not be convicted for fleeing from the scene because after the collision he was being swarmed by violent attackers.

No? The guy was spotted in the rally. That alone is enough.

Reminder that black "gangster" culture is a jewish invention. The best jazz musicians back in the day were black.

that just means he had a reason to drive on the street. he was driving home or something.

"Peaceful protesters" with baseball bats.

Murder attempt to counter with self defense or mental incapacitation.

Otherwise aggravated manslaughter/negligent homicide or reckless operation of a vehicle causing death.

So many ways to pin something on the guy oy vey!

Checked, checked and triple checked. Digits run in the family and with your post.

90% he'll plead to some lesser charge, media will run with "ebil nazi pleads guilty" headlines for a day and then they will move on and it will never be discussed again.

Imagine if they let him walk free
then he drives over more people at the protest of him being free

>recursive death squads
i like it

and then he beats the next case and the cycle will continue
for ever

I wonder to what extent this media circus will allow his defense lawyer to plead that he can't receive a fair trial.

The police needs to finish their investigation first. After that, there is still a shitload of paperwork that needs to be filled in and passed around between some officials. It's probably going to take a few months.

Also this

i dunno if i can last that long
that many niggers and commies are gonna get radicalised over the perception of this