Do any of you live in the midwest or in areas that are still white majority? What is it like...

Do any of you live in the midwest or in areas that are still white majority? What is it like? I hear a lot of things but I don't know what to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGBDAxCDLs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6aKnRnBxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I moved to a white area from a black area.

Kids can walk around in groups by themselves.

A pretty woman can go jogging at night (1st time I saw it i thought she was running from a dindu)

People leave their bikes unlocked

Nobody steals your ups package

Nobody steals wheels off parked cars overnight

No litter

No bars on windows or bullet proof glass in shops

Rarley smell weed and haven't seen any public violence here at all

Unlocked doors are normal

Only 1 kfc in town :(

No bars on windows, and half the doors are unlocked. Women and children walk alone at night without fear.

There's a shortage of workers, and just about every store has a help wanted sign offering $15/hr. Houses and rent are relatively cheap. You can rent a 2 bedroom apartment for six or seven hundred a month, or buy a decent house for $125-150k.

>No litter

my dumb ass 1 year old dog scatters trash everywhere

hiking, kayaking, white qts everywhere. it's paradise desu. and yes, you can just leave your shit unlocked

if someone does steal from you it's probably someone you know

A couple more things that make a pretty big difference:
If your car breaks down people stop to help you
You don't have to prepay for gas at the pump

people don't steal because everyone is willing to help their white brothers and sister

As somebody who made the move from the South to white super-majority (still a red state, though)....

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

Peace. Civilization. Normalcy. Your thoughts change. You're less stressed all the time, since you're almost never threatened as opposed to being constantly threatened. You're less self-conscious. The thing is, it's not just you, it's everybody else. They're all happier, too, so your expectations for their behavior are so more more natural. They come across as just other people, not combatants or competitors. One thing that often gets passed over is how shallow and superficial niggers are (muh bling!) and that spreads like a disease into everybody else when you're around them too much. Basically everything bad about people is amplified 1000x over in nigger areas. It's unreal. Leaving that shit was without question the best move I ever made. You can't ever be a real person as long as you're surrounded by those beasts.

where is this? i would love to visit

Most yards and houses look clean and respectable with no extra security everywhere. Local business is all friendly and thriving with no bars on windows or signs about cameras etc. My overall sense of well-being is pretty high honestly. I feel like I don't have to look over my shoulder at night if I decide to jog. Honestly a big thing people don't realize is black folks have a HUGE sense of self entitlement.. They'll walk slow when crossing the street in front of you, they'll tip the hard working waitress either very little or nothing at all. Just not having that around is surprisingly one of the best things about it. People just seem to respect each other more.

this, just find a majority white area to live in, it's fucking unbelievable awesome

Grace of God. There's a song bout it from the perspective of a Hispanic family, so you probably won't like it
youtube.com/watch?v=YGBDAxCDLs4

>my dumb ass 1 year old dog scatters trash everywhere
well if you don't pick it up you're a nigger who doesn't belong in a civilized society

>If your car breaks down people stop to help you
not only that but if it's late at night people will offer to feed you and you stay the night at their house

someplace far away with no blacks no jews and no gays

I live in Fargo, ND.

It's pretty white, crime is low, but there are tons of shitskins moving in and you see them everywhere. They can't drive for shit and god forbid you need to go to the post office. I need to pick up a package once and it took over an hour, because the place was packed with some Somali immigrants Who bring their entire clan with them everywhere they go, so the place was jampacked with kids running everywhere and old people none of them spoke English except for one or two and they all had trouble understanding why they hadn't received their packages or whatever. Looked more like a scene from Black Hawk Down that a Midwest post office.

Somalis are the worst type of niggers on the face of the earth. That place is the africa OF africa.

Why in the fuck would you move to belarus

Not the US, but sister works/lives in londistan, travelling around europe, in Poland atm, says it feels fucking odd that there are no blacks, arabs, poos, but still some chinks.
Is that right poland, are there asians there?

I live in a remote island in Canada, we only have about 7 blacks here, rest are white and some other races.

Midwestern US. Highly recommended for those reasons throughout most of it

I lived next to Toledo, OH and in Columbia SC.
It's day and night between those two.

The latter was a college town riddled with drugs, rampant alcoholism and feral niggers.
The former was just about the most quiet place to live in I've ever seen. Walking in those suburbs, block by block was like a smooth dream, not for the shiny and dreamy vibe but rather for the chill and easy going one.
Really reminds me of this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6aKnRnBxM

"He's gonna give up the crack(heads) and settle down in this quiet little town and forget about everything".

Truly, whenever people in Europe speak about the American Dream lying in NYC, LA or SF they're dead wrong. The American Dream lies inbetween a family house, a neat backyard, peace of mind and friendly neighbors.

Pic related sums up this feeling for me

It's sad really. I lived in Grand forks for a while and it was much better.

It was the only place I'd ever lived that felt like a community rather than a town or city. Everyone was nice, and hot white women were fucking everywhere

Rural Indianafag. I can walk into grocery stores and gas stations in the middle of the night with a backpack and am greeted with a nod and a smile.

I *did*. Liberals are systematically "fixing" them, exporting tens I thousands of minorities from urban centers to small towns. It's fucking tragic.

im seattle metro

its a european phenomenon. people are fully cucked and deluded because theyre only exposed to the hollywood version of reality instead of reality reality. the same thing goes for all of new england

Can confirm. Used to live in that general area but since then sjw controlled local govts have been caching refugees away in Midwestern cities. I mind Africans less than African Americans myself

I haven't taken the key out of my car's ignition in probably 2 years. And it's not even a piece of shit.

I'm in a majority white area on the other side of the planet (4051)

It's like... nothing. Life goes on, people don't bother each other, it's quiet at night and always safe to walk on any street at any hour, even along the bikeway that goes through the bush near me.

It's quiet, understated civility. No creepy lurkers, no gangs. I don't understand why lefties hate it so much and want Africans and Islamists to fill the void.

Feels good.

I live in a suburb of Kansas City. There are no cops around and everybody is friendly to each other. Downtown is a nigger shithole though.

>Baker Street
Sherlock Holmes reference. You need to be a detective these days to find American places to live. Great song, great era to grow up in

>If your car breaks down people stop to help you
Can confirm. I've stopped to push cars twice this year and multiple people stop to help.

This. I know so many people who just leave everything unlocked.

move to Utah, even if you have to fucking walk, just get there.

If you're homeless there for more than 3 months strait they just give you a free apartment that is majority white.

Small business owner in a small Midwestern town here. As much as I'd hate to irreparably fuck up the demographics of the town, the thought of importing a gaggle of Africans on H1-Bs is becoming tempting since we're always shorthanded in spite of the fact that the work is easy and the pay is pretty decent for unskilled labor ($15/hr, which is enough to easily support a family and pay a mortgage here in the midwest).

Seriously, I'm really starting to reconsider my former hatred for businesses that employed a ton of foreigners, even in a white only area it would appear natural born Americans simply don't want to work. I pay more than anyone else in the area does for similar work, have flexible hours and benefits and I still can't find people. Not sure what gives

>white composition down
>race mixing up
>feels good
What are you, some kind of nihilist?

Pros
>everybody is nice and says hello and holds doors open for others
>tons of comfort food
>no retarded taxes
>everything is dirt cheap
>traffic is light
>lots of outdoor adventures to have
>state fairs
>safe to be outside at night
>laws & cops are purely utilitarian and not just income generators for the state
>nearly everyone shares your political views

Cons
>weather (personally I like winter but I know snow isn't for everyone)
>meth heads

It`s like living in Russia prior to 1917.

if you don't like snow you aren't white

>white majority
no such thing faggot

Carolina, Appalachia
You can turn on your car in the winter, turn on the heat, and go back inside to wait on it to warm up without worrying someone will steal it.You can fly a Confederate flag and no one cares.If you hear gunshots you know it's always just normal white people target shooting in a controlled environment.

Come home, white man

this. snow and cold weather is the white man's greatest ally

I live in a 96.7% white suburb of Philadelphia. It's where all the baby boomer Irish and Italians who grew up in North East Philly now live. Very peaceful, low crime, alot of nice parks, I could leave everything unlocked but better safe than sorry. Unfortunately there is high heroin useage around here, but from walking around you can't tell that.

Appalachia.

Poor, depressed, lots of drugs, but at least it's very safe and people are really nice. The nature is also beautiful.

I used to live in Chicago and I would rather raise a family here any day.

As a guy who moved from a large city to the midwest, i'll tell you a few things.

First, overall, its great. Nobody really acts like a cunt. Everyone is "nice" in that polite hey lets talk but not really talk kind of way. There is always fucking work available and things are cheap. I can live off of 800 a month for everything (internet, rent, utilities, insurance, etc.) It's real cheap living, and if you are someone who wants to pay off your student debt than it's fucking cake. You can get a full time job and even get a part time job for 20+ hours and you can fucking crush your debt like no tomorrow. I managed to pay off a 35k student loan debt in under two years and that is with losing 9k in the stock market. Also, the local talent in terms of work is fucking garbage. Absolute garbage. If you graduated high school greater than a 3.3, you are an all star in a small town. And if you know how to hustle, employers will pimp their daughters to keep you.

Secondly, majority white (unless you live in a small town next to a large factory that imports workers, then its little Cambodia/Mexico, etc). I live in a majority white town. Its great, wouldn't change it for the world. I see a black person maybe every three days, and I have to look to find him. (thats right, him. He's crazy and dresses like a pirate).

The good: If you want to find a good job, easy cost of living, and need to pay off debt. Fucking small town is where its at. A 15/hr job will carry you farther than a 35/hr job in the city. I shit you not.

The Bad: Tall poppy syndrome everywhere, as well as a heaping full of Dunning-Kreuger. Holy shit, its everywhere. I don't know what it is. I think small towns are like insulated islands where you can fuck up constantly and not really have it affect you. The majority of adults in small towns are grown ass children who have given up on achieving things and are content fucking up and making their lives into soap operas. Very little forward thinking and planning. The exception are business owners, the ones who stay in business and don't smoke meth. Small towns are stratified between an average or slightly above average person with discipline and the rest. Very little in-between.

Also, if you don't drink you don't have a social life. No problem if you are an introvert or a teetotaller. If you are extroverted then you're fucked. If you're a introvert with a decent work ethic and somewhat smart then move to a small town, work third shift and maybe part-time second shift if you need extra money and in 5 years with a smidgen of foward thinking and planning you'd own a house, pay off all your debt, and have a $5k computer you built yourself and a paid off car with 40k in the bank no question.

Also every woman above 19 has one kid, and every one above 20 is a single mom no exceptions.

I live in a Cali town majority white. But it's huge. People from surrounding cities are the ones who get killed, rob, or kill here.

>normal white people target shooting in a controlled environment.

Umm I've lived in the midwest my whole life and that's not always the case. There are a lot of dumb rednecks who are irresponsible as fuck with guns. I had a guy who works in my QC lab blow a hole in is foot while cleaning a gun just last year.

accidents happen user. Nothin wrong with a couple of the boys cracking some cold ones and firing off a few freedom rounds

Where I grew up in Michigan there was only two black kids that I ever met in school all the way through primary education.

Lot of white people, few hispanic, few asian. Probably 95% caucasian.

This, except obesity is a big problem. People are generally nice, but very distrustful since the kikes perped 9/11.

I live in a pretty big suburban city in Michigan that has a lot of surrounding cities just as big all majority white. It's a nice place to live however as HUD keeps moving out and out from Detroit and Dearbornistan the area keeps getting worse and worse. Only problem is we have school of choice so all the kids from Detroit come up here and pollute our schools with 70 IQs ruining SAT test scores decreasing funding.

>tfw you had to move away from a white area to a black area for work and you know this post is legit from the terrible experiences
I'd say "kill me", but I'm already rolling those dice every time I walk to work.

Move your business to the big city then instead of importing or you're no better than a beast.

It's really nice, honestly.

Of course, all the stupid shit is blown out of proportions.

There's competitions on a subtle level... like if your neighbor john gets a new car everyone talks about how you have the older version and shit like that.

Now that I live in argentina (used to live in L.A... Glendale) I really miss that. Shit here is terrible.

My first thought: "how many nig-nogs do this daily?"

Import whites from elsewhere in the usa. Make Whiteopia real.

I live in podunkville and people work, there are just not many overall and most don't want to move to work

If you were in America I would tell you to lock your doors because niggers cross state lines to commit home invasions these days.

Chupame la verga yanqui puto

what is Argentina like?

>Irish
>Italians
>white

>ctrl+f "idaho"
>no results

Guys

I live in Maine. It's good stuff outside pozzed Portland and the dirty Lewiston. And even they aren't bad compared to other cities farther south. Most everyone has a job or skills, lots of functioning farmland, many people are outdoorsy, hunting/fishing is big, people are polite and will help you out in a bind, everyone smokes and grows their own weed.

The only problem we have other than the somalian refugees and liberal hippy trash is opiates. Fucking oxycodone and phentynol are a growing scourge, even heroin has been creeping in from fucking NYC darkies. Current governor is fucking based, hopefully we get someone as conservative as him in the upcoming elections.

I live in Omaha, the majority of immigrants are sandniggers but I'm friends with this Ukrainian family

Virtue signalling faggots.

I moved from Manchester, UK to a really comfy white area. The difference is jaw dropping.

People are just so relaxed, you walk into a shop or supermarket and they are buzzing with life. Conversations are happening everywhere, the majority of people smile at me as opposed to quick eye contact. Their are groups of kids who will walk past another group of kids without anymosity, just a simple hi or hello. They still play out in the streets and act like they don't have a care in the world, in Manchester they all act like niggers to impress their nigger friends.

I get the sense that the people here are brainwashed though. earlier I saw a refugees welcome sign in somebody's window, I overheard a conversation where a girl denounced her brother as being an evil racist and whenever I do see a nigger it tends to be latching on to a fat local girl. I have seen two niggers chimp out since I have been here. They are so rare that seeing two of them chimp out and none of the thousands of whites chimping out just a confirmation of what I already know, but these people don't.

This is why I'm not arsed about the events at weekend. Diversity is a red pill every white person will eventually have to swallow. Until then I'm raising my family around white people. White nationalism will continue to grow by default. Enjoy white homogeneity whilst you still can. Just don't let it make you soft or bluepill you, war is coming I'm certain of that

Omahaa

Somewheremmiddle America
Get right to the heart of the matter:
It's the heart that matters more.
I think you better turn your ticket innnnn
Getchyo money back at the door

Years ago I was at Costco with gf in super white suburb of KC.

>we see a nog/thug leaving store.
>I make comment that he's too sketchy
> lib gf is triggered
>I'm a racist, yada yada
>after an hour in Costco we leave
>On drive home we see nog again, handcuffed, leaning against his car. cops everywhere
>Again lib gf springs to nog's defense.DWB, racial profiling etc
>find out later nigg was wanted in NC/SC? for "guns", "under age prostitution", stolen plates, etc..

Stop it with that shit.

They are obviously white

Ever seen a black guy with a lip packed full of grizzly, wearing plaid, driving a pickup truck, and listening to country music? We have those in Maine, not an awful lot, but anywhere north of Lewiston with all the fucking Somalians is alright, you see a black person every once in a while and they all have jobs. It's why I say there are niggers and black folk. Jacob goes to work, owns his own home, has a vehicle and is fine, Jerome collects welfare and blames whitey for everything.

Have them here, too. Black guy I went to school with had the back window of his lifted truck covered in a confederate flag decal, always wore a cowboy hat. Most country accent you ever heard, we called him boomer.

I have my boat out in the driveway all summer. tacklebox is right out in the open, fishing rods, electronics nobody touches it.

I had a bunch of kids bikes and scooters I was trying to give away. I put them all down by the road. My kid was supposed to put a "free" sign on it but didn't. Three days later all still there. My kids finally put a sign up and a native guy come and took the scooters (scrap aluminum) and a white lady came and asked to take the bikes. She was quite happy

Fellow fargobro

I met a black guy in NH who had a big Confederate flag tattoo on his arm, said what happened to the south was a tragedy