I'm going to be honest with you if I lived in the states I would be most afraid of white people...

I'm going to be honest with you if I lived in the states I would be most afraid of white people. Why are they always mass murderers? Adam lanza, Dylan roof, movie theater guy, Columbine. Like yeah blacks kill a lot of people but blacks really only kill blacks but white people sheeeesh.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/es/Why do they cherry pick their starting point on the day after 11. september?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Navy_Yard_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white people are always mass murdere....whoah

Even worse when you consider that Bush did 9/11 which makes 9/11 a right wing terrorist attack.

Muslim are right wingers of their own country so yeah that's a good stat

Blacks only kill blac....wew lad

>Since 9/11

>Since 9/11

>if you ignore Muslims killing 3000 american people then Americans have been more likely to die from right wing criminals than Muslims

Whites are the only mass murderers and blacks only kill blac.....whoah hold on

>that pic

That's because muslims are so few in the US
Now make the data to compare nigger mirders with "right wing" attackers

>Oh shit a lot of people have been killed by muslim extremists
>I KNOW
>Start it on September 12 :^)

Now adjust it per capita considering whites are 60% of the population and muslims are .05%

Never-mind that after last year even the base claim isn't even true anymore, Ahkbars have killed more people being 1/120 the size of whites.

how does their math work out?
Omar Mateen killed 49 people

SEVEN TIMES.... nom nom nom.. that dirty slut statistics is at it again..

sage

Muslim men are 0.5% of the populace and the amount of people killed by Muslim terrorists since 9/11 is even higher than those killed by white terrorists (white men are 33% of the populace)

THEY ARE LITERALLY OVER 60 TIMES AS VIOLENT AS WHITE PEOPLE

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF

EAT

STATISTICS

YOU

STUPID

SHIT

Love how they always exclude 9/11. Now check how Europe is doing.

I'll wait.

Sure, if you don't count the thousands of Americans that could have been killed by attacks that were foiled. Or don't count the thousands of Americans killed overseas by Islamic terrorists

Black lives matte.....ouch

Why do they cherry pick their starting point on the day after 11. september?

>since
Well thank god SINCE the deadliest attack on US soil right wing extremism outnumbers Islamic extremism. Glad we could exclude 3000 people from the numbers. Shame we can't exclude the Pulse nightclub shooting which was the 2nd deadliest attack on US soil, committed by a Muslim who pledged allegiance to ISIS.

What about since 9/10 2001?

Yet all the white people and Jews who say such things never live in majority non white communities.

Why don't they walk their talk on forced integration? Is living around non whites dangerous or something?

Why do they live in white neighborhoods, if white men are so evil? Don't they know the Cops could not get there in time to save them?

Anons, you need to grill the smug out of white anti whites and their Jewish Masters with questions they should have clear answers for. There are plenty of people who don't like Muslims or diversity that walk their talk by living in white communities. There are not many white self haters or Jews who live in non white communities.

let me archive that

translate.google.com/#auto/es/Why do they cherry pick their starting point on the day after 11. september?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Navy_Yard_shooting

That's because they aren't including the pulse nightclub shooting, Boston Marathon, the muslim who went and shot up his work place, the man who attempted to assassinate police officers with a sniper rifle during a BLM protest, and several other incidents. In the eyes of the main stream media none of those were related to muslims or islam, even though they literally said that they did it for islam. They were just misunderstood lone wolves, by the dozens apparently.

The fact that they conveniently left out the largest terrorist attack in our countries history where thousands of people were killed in the name of islam is disgusting.

fuck these apologists. We will not turn into germany or france.

Human Rights Watch is a Jewish propaganda organization that has been banned and outlawed in half the worlds nations. They were caught lying about Assad's gas attack by Russia.

They are a fraud, and the fact you take their fraudulent "word" as automatic fact because their "name" sounds legit, shows just how fucking retarded you are.

There 5 times as many Black Serial Killers in the United States.

Also see ft. Hood shooting...

sage next time faggot.

San Bernardino, Orlando, Boston...

Still posting this? What kind of data are you gathering from the responses?

That was mind control

Are you pretending that white people killing subhumans shouldn't be legal?

What about Pulse nightclub?

>Beltway Sniper
For a week you couldn't turn on a TV without seeing (((profilers))) insisting that the sniper had to be a white male. When the niggers were caught, the whole event dropped down the memory hole, rarely to be mentioned since. If it had been a white male we'd still be hearing about it.

>as long as you ignore the single biggest attack then it seems like the people who committed that attack aren't as likely to kill you!
wow, really made me think.

wow 7 times more likely than being killed by a muslim

guess america should bring in more muslims then, more uncontrollable immigration so the number lowers until there is nothing else but muslim terrorist attacks :^)

Even if white people were killing people en masse every day, I would still not agree to importing Muslims from high risk nations lmao

>Just because X is higher makes me want to increase my chance of dying from Y

>1 post by this ID
Do you morons ever get sick of eating b8?
If you ever wonder why so many threads suck, it's because you only reply to b8.

>I'm going to be honest with you if I lived in the states I would be most afraid of white people
You should be. It keeps you the hell away from us. Just the way we like it.

>since 911
>ignore 911

> Since 9/11
They aren't even trying anymore

Muslims are right wing extremists
Id like to see their stats on how likely you are to be killed by a black person

Oi vey, those White homogeneous neighborhoods are so dangerous! A goy could shoot you any time! They are filled with Nazis!

That figure deliberately excludes 9/11 and the Pulse Massacre

Stfu you nigger poo in he loo leaf. No one is buying your bullshit jewish narratives . The fire is rising and the day of the rope is fast approaching. More events more radicalization. Im counting on the left to go ape shit you punks are already there trigger happy. All it needs is one little PUSH! You better be fucking afraid you wont be safe EVER!