They silence you, you silence them

Their speech is hateful of you, your speech is hateful of them. Why let anyone speak at all then? Why give an inch?

Fair is fair, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

This is hate speech. Silence yourself or you will be silenced.

It takes a special kind of stupid to make that sign.

>hate speech is not free speech

Explain how

If you ban it, it's no longer free.

Their definition of hate speech is comical these days. That's the problem.

The problem is the person who made the sign doesn't understand what the world free means. As in no limits, as in all speech is free speech.

Hate speech is a shitty meme that belongs in the trash.

Because I will take it upon myself to run you out of town as the police look on and do nothing.

typical jew nigger faggot shit. i bet you dream of a dystopian world in which the only shows on tv are friends and seinfeld reruns and every one has to participate in fag pride parades or be punished for it with state mandated reeducation until you comply with (((their))) demands

if you are only allowed to say or point out things that don't offend anybody you already have no free speech. free speech laws were meant to protect the unpopular opinions, you don't need it for uncontroversial things.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
The Untied States Supreme Court reaffirmed that there is no "hate speech" exception to the First Amendment.

"And the justices made clear that speech that some view as racially offensive is protected not just against outright prohibition but also against lesser restrictions."

"Hate speech" IS protected by the First Amendment within the United States.

"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
>washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

Come to think of it, any time a wHite person opens their mouth it's surely hate speech coming out. I don't want to hear a sine word out of you nazi fucks.You have been SILENCED.

Even the Jews on the Supreme Court disagree with you.

The police and black lives matter dont. That's all that matters when we're burning down the capitalist empire.

Hahahaha I'd love to see you try. Seriously faggot, toppest of keks.

We just did. Yesterday. When a nazi came to give a speech and was chased away. You'll be chased away too.

Yeah and then you faggots got mowed the fuck down. How's that working out for ya?

Makes me feel like the police are on our side.

Wew lad

Antifa attacks you with impunity. You have nothing. Everyone hates you. Everyone except your 0.005% fringe.

it is logically flawed because what's stopping me from declaring their speech "hate speech"? nothing.

Until it comes out that he was acting in self defense, antifa naturally chimps the fuck out and gets even more violent then they already are. You think people like antifa any better? Not even close comrade.

you are free to say whatever you want, but not encourage violence against others

This is why the term "hate speech" is subjective bullshit.

This also why the US Supreme Court ruled unanimously that "hate speech" is protected speech.

Yes, good goyim, keep fighting.
Keep attacking the left! Makes for a good headline!

>"Internet trolls turn to violence"

Controlled opposition. Infighting, chaos, disorder.. is what they want. They want you to become radical so they can blame it all on Trump and the current administration.

hell, they don't need you. enough dumb patsies in this world to create a narrative..
Herd protesters around, bribe/blackmail the mayor, make sure the police doesn't intervene and get good footage of your man driving into a crowd = OH SHIT, WHITE RAYCISS MOVEMENT IN THE US!?!??!

Every time these false flags happen, they attack. Dividing, splitting up people. DNC = Divide and Conquer.

How much do they pay you to shitpost here?

No. You arent free to say shit to me because I'll retaliate, and hundreds of my brothers and sisters will be behind me. You'll have to put us all down before you see law and order again.

Exactly as planned user. Also don't forget to inform on any real or thought crimes your enemies commit!

If it was, the Charlottesville rally would have gone off without a hitch behind the police barrier. Instead the police let antifa move in.

Look mom I posted it again

>you'll have to put us all down

At the current rate of escalation that won't be a problem. We embrace guns and the law. you rebel against like an angsty teen

You have a bat, I have a gun.

>If it was...
You are implying that the Democrat mayor of Charlottesville Michael Signer and the Democrat Governor of Virgina Terry McAuliffe are going to obey the constitution.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Also, the mayor is close buddies with John Podesta.

"He has worked for the Center for American Progress and worked with John Podesta on Barack Obama's State Department Transition Team."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer

>Embracing guns and the law
I thought you were portraying yourself as left wing in this thread??

I don't have anything actually. I've never even played baseball.

what's he gonna do, shove a tampon in his ass when he had diarrhea? lel