Italians trying to sell Chrysler to the Chinese

Fucking spaghetti niggers want to sell all US Chrysler brands (Chrysler, jeep, dodge, ram) to a Chinese company

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/08/14/fiat-chrysler-chinese-automaker/564033001/

Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Fiat, abarth, Ferrari would not be a included in a merger

and the problem with that is?

THEY'RE THE FUCKING CHINESE

Chrysler is the most un-American brand anyway.
Not in Nascar. Jeeps are a bigger gay icon than Ellen.

The pc or phone you are using right now was made there for dirt cheap. Whats bad about the Chinese?

It's a US thing.

Imagine if all of your companies we're being bought off by the Albanians and the Turks? That's what it is like to us

Oh we are safe from the albanians and Turks. Germany and the rest of EU already bought all of our companies and banks. Including most previously government owned companies. We had a bank called ''national bank of greece'' now its just called ''national bank'' pretty sad desu. I understand your anger.

Is this because...?

you can't fucking be serious. this is beyond virtue signalling.

Yes, but now imagine that National Bank then closed with all your money and brought it back to china.
That's exactly Chinese business practices, they're just like the japanese were in the 80s.

>Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Fiat, Abarth, Ferrari would not be a included in a merger
Ahahahaha fucking based, we keep the actual good cars and sell the overpriced trash to the chinese

sorry, just read the article, apparently the only thing that happened was that a chinese company made a bid but was rejected

>closed with all your money and brought it back to china.
All of my what? Did you not see my flag? Jokes aside I did get the point.

you just wanna get told to pat debnts right?

pay*

I forgot.
Also PAY DEBNTS

>Fiat
>Chinese

It's not like they are really even American cars anymore.

They are foreign cars that are purchased mostly by Americans.

The company would be bankrupt without Jeep's profits, Mario

We can sell whatever is ours, that is capitalism, capisci?

The Chinese own Volvo, and the company that made humvees

Pay DEBTS or show TITS

it will happen. chinese have all the capital, we live in a capitalist society.
it's inevitable.

I have not seen Jeep in a while. Who is even buying those any more?
Some fine SsangYong cars, rebranded as Jeep, will be a good addition to it`s stables.

APOLOGIZE

>Whats bad about the Chinese?
If you don't know that by now, you will find out soon. . . the hard way

fucking yes

I hope it doesn't happen. It would be just another way for Chinese influence to spread over Europe, and it's bad. Most if not all Chinese ventures have a heavy government degree of control. This means if relations with China suddenly got bad, European companies owned by Chinese ones would be transferred elsewhere just to fuck with our economy.

based marchionne, the fucking agnelli family should worship him

>he didn't buy a Ford

ahahahaha, you deserve everything you get.

i'm not defending other brands but fords are known to be absolute dogshit

>I have not seen Jeep in a while.

I see tons of them in Milan.
Very expensive ones too.

>>he didn't buy a Ford
I wouls buy a F150 tomorrow, but Ford doesn't support it outside NA, and Rangers are shit.

Wouldn't it be too big for Italian streets?

is there any way to stop the chinese?

who gives a shit? all dodge/jeep/chrysler vehicles are pure shit. the chinese can only make them better since they can't get any worse

>Wouldn't it be too big for Italian streets?

Some of them, yes.
But it would be like driving a tank around town, scare the fuck out of everyone.
Which is why I want one.